Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah: Confident Of God Factor But... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah: Confident Of God Factor But... (424 Views)

The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah: Confident Of God Factor But... by Cuche: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
He has worked hard
He has good programs no doubt, looked sincere as well. But his expenditure for this election is way out of this world. One of the projects I think he shouldn't have embarked on for now, is that Church project at Nnewi.
He has done alot for the poor. Win or lose, he will remain a Hero in the lips of people.

In as much as I liked his confidence and ability to spring up surprises. What happens if he does not win.
I hope he has not played into the hands of some fake seers or priests who go about promising politicians that God said bla..bla..bla

If the election is truely fair he seriously has Ngige to beat. I wonder how he will pull it through again it all depends on his ability to enter into last minute negotiations/concessions/ redeemable promises with specific community leaders particularly in Idemili, Orumba and Aguata LGAs.
The time is now, supposing there will be no runoffs.

(1) (Reply)

Should Terrorist Be Allowed To Have A Defense Counsel In Court? / 90 Year Old Mother Of A Politician Kidnapped In Ondo / INEC Refuse To Declare Apga’s Obiano Winner of Anambra Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.