Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Afrihub Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Afrihub Test And Interview (1916 Views)

Jobs At Afrihub / Afrihub Nigeria Ltd Has Vacancy In The Following Position / Afrihub An Ict Company Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrihub Test And Interview by tosinetoo: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2008
HELLO HOUSE I AM INVITED FOR AN APTITUDE TEST AND INTERVIEW AT AFRIHUB, CALABAR .

PLEASE DO ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT AFRIHUB AS IN WHAT THEIR PAY IS LIKE AND ALSO CAREER DEVELOPMENT.
Re: Afrihub Test And Interview by chicky2: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2008
i was also invited for the test.what should one except? and i would also want to know what there pay is like
Re: Afrihub Test And Interview by chicky2: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2008
pls house reply
Re: Afrihub Test And Interview by tosinetoo: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2008
Hello Chicky can you give me a call so that we could talk about this Afrihub of a thing

Re: Afrihub Test And Interview by sunshineky(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2008
guys my 2.1 cousin was invited to an exam and interview on d same day in abj 2months ago. she was told congratulations but uptil 2day she has not been called.now dey want to organise a new series of same oldtin for wat reason?this things are expensive for firms to organise so i really dont no wat dey are upto.But guys exploit every open door dat comes ur wayGod has a plan for all thingsWISH ALL YO DA BEST!!!
Re: Afrihub Test And Interview by Binary(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2008
I was also invited by AfriHurb in benin. i havent hear from them till date.
Re: Afrihub Test And Interview by mosco4u: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2008
shocked I went for their interview on april,we discus on salary of 33000# to start work at umudike campus as customer relation officer by april ending or 1st wk of of may . but to my greatest suprise, till today i never hear from them again,upon all my text messages, calls, e-mails and info. sent thru their web to remind them that am still waiting,no reply atall.
can u believe this. i dont kno wat is their prob.
kindly tell the two profs that those they interviewed are still waitin,tel prof Aniebolam that he shud keep to his words.he is the CEO.
be wise to ask them when u will start.his words are so sweet bt fulfilling them is the matter.
i wish u the best.my was at abuja wuse 11, their headquarters.for salary it depsnds on position applied for.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Tescom / Job Vacancies At Interswitch / American University Of Nigeria Job Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.