Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ndlea Final Tribal & Fraudulent List Is Out. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ndlea Final Tribal & Fraudulent List Is Out. (1933 Views)

Public Alert!!! NDLEA Is Not Conducting Any Recruitments / Fraudulent Activities In Osun SUBEB Recruitment / Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndlea Final Tribal & Fraudulent List Is Out. by mayorNDNGR: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
The NDLEA final recruitment list is out,check the NDLEA head quaters in your state. The list was dominated by Hausa's and Yorubas. Out of over 120,000 people that paid 1,500 to write the test, NDLEA only recruited 2,000. What a new way of defrauding the jobless Nigerians. Shame on the tribal list!!!

IF YOUR NAME ARE NOT YET OUT OR IF YOU ATTENDED NDLEA INTERVIEW AND HAVE NOT BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE TRAINING KINDLY CONTACT MR JOSEPH , HE IS A SENIOR OFFICER AT THE COMMAND ,,,,048484836

HE HELPED MANY PEOPLE AT MY OFFICE AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALSO FIND FAVOUR ON HIM

GOODLUCK,

HIS NUMBER: 048484836
Re: Ndlea Final Tribal & Fraudulent List Is Out. by ogaemma: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
This is a big and stupid 419. Pls do not call any Joseph. The final list is out.This idiots will ask you to pay some money into their account.After the payment their phone will go off and thats the end of your money.
Re: Ndlea Final Tribal & Fraudulent List Is Out. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
Why did they have to pay N1500 to write the test?
Re: Ndlea Final Tribal & Fraudulent List Is Out. by bb2011imo: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2011
@poster, Thanks alot, you just saved a friend who just got shortlisted!
Re: Ndlea Final Tribal & Fraudulent List Is Out. by ogaemma: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
bb2011-imo:

@poster, Thanks alot, you just saved a friend who just got shortlisted!

@bb2011 you are a big thief and a 419 accomplice. Who got shortlisted when the final list is out,I blame graduates who upon all the awareness still fall into your cheap and stupid trap.
All hear me loud and clear.This men are in the same gang of 419.They will do nothing to you but to steal your money.

(1) (Reply)

FUOYE Finaly Calls Nonacademic Staffs 4 CV Submision After 2nd Aptitude Test / Vacancy At American International School Of Lagos / Custodian Are They Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.