Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module (9330 Views)

UNESCO Seeks Osun’s Permission To Adopt, Reproduce Opon Imo / Unijos Receives $8m World Bank Grant For Research / 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by haibe(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by fingard02k(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2013
good move
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by respectkings: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2013
:DMaka why naa?? Op they re not comin 4 politics..
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Dannylux: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2013
LOL! Funny contradictions.. True though

liberty300: Anambra state is d best in everything(yes,even in crime). dey just got bad roads (which can be fixed in a year or so if need be). That state is the most powerful state in nigeria. Don't even call abuja or lagos, cos anambra was almost leveled during d war n den D capital awka, created created in 1996. They've gone a long way to me
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Fadelex(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2013
first and foremost, I'm highly disappointed by the level of tribal/ethnic sentiments that have taken over Nigeria(not only nairaland) these days. can't we just be objective in all we are doin? to all die hard APC, PDPand APGA supporters, I pity most of you cuz all the energy expended on defending these thieves will not yield any result. you really think they care about us? look @ d pictures, the same pdp members now forming apc, putting old wine in a new cup is never gonna work. atiku abubakar has been to almost every political party in search of power not to make Nigeria better. they don't care about us. most of the guys here on nairaland are graduates without job or students on strike, what solution (I mean working solution) has d opposition offered to make Nigeria a better place? all they want is power. Nigerians, plz be wise, they don't care about us, and all their foot soldiers, have they given u work since 2011? 2015 is comin and they are given u cash and you wanna kill yourself for them. let's see these people as individual and deal with them as such.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by MrAboki: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2013
What has Peter Obi done for Anambra State Education system biko nu? Last time I heard of anything regarding education in the East, It was Rochas Otimkpu Akpa-Amu 200Litre Fat f|uck Okorocha that did it by Paying Imo State children 100 Naira Salary to go to school and declaring Imo State University Poultry Tuition free for all Imolites..

Please who can explain to me in simple terms what Obi Peter did that World Bank are emulating
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Willgates(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2013
Happy he's been adopted by world bank...I've always felt sorry for him each time I visit that orphanage they call government house angry

1 Like

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by chuksmad(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2013
Obi is really trying in education sector in anambra

2 Likes

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by MrAboki: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2013
Willgates: Happy he's been adopted by world bank...I've always felt sorry for him each time I visit that orphanage they call government house angry

No be small Orphanage.. grin
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by kingbang: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2013
dr dams: Shut up! If he is anti-igbo, how come a larger percentage (if not all) of the few Moderators in Politics section are Igbos / non Yorubas?

Do you know whom Ikenna replaced as a MOD! Urchin!
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by MrAboki: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2013
kingbang:

Do you know whom Ikenna replaced as a MOD! Urchin!

Of all the Ndi Igbos on Nairaland to pick as a Mod, he picked IKENNA.. angry

Its like walking into a man house to pick a representative for the house and you pick the Reetard... angry
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Kingsley1000(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2013
NGIGE ALL THE WAY...HIT LIKE

1 Like

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by kingbang: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Of all the Ndi Igbos on Nairaland to pick as a Mod, he picked IKENNA.. angry

Its like walking into a man house to pick a representative for the house and you pick the Reetard... angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You dey craze! I was just trying to proof to that monkey how biased Seun and his co travelers are.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by obayaya(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Mr Aboki: What has Peter Obi done for Anambra State Education system biko nu? Last time I heard of anything regarding education in the East, It was Rochas Otimkpu Akpa-Amu 200Litre Fat f|uck Okorocha that did it by Paying Imo State children 100 Naira Salary to go to school and declaring Imo State University Poultry Tuition free for all Imolites..

Please who can explain to me in simple terms what Obi Peter did that World Bank are emulating

there's free universal basic education in anambra.. and he adopted direct investment approach to developing infrastructures in schools.. giving the money direct to the school management publicly and making it impossible to be embezzled

Microsoft academies in most of the schools, school buses, and teachers training workshops.

anambra scored highest in unity schools entrance examinations

2 Likes

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Lilimax(f): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Mr Aboki: [color=red]What has Peter Obi done for Anambra State Education system biko nu?
Anambra State was selected for World Bank intervention because Governor Peter Obi demonstrated accountability by using available resources to deliver better education results.? as written in the article

1 Like

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Erotex(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2013
@levelszik:
Even though I hated that retard called O-bi(ngo),I can't help but applaud him on d education section in my state.after that,nothing else.once again,well done retard.

onu kwuru njo ga ekwu nma

2 Likes

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Lilimax(f): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Erotex:

onu kwuru njo ga ekwu nma
They will all eat their words sad
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by funshint(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2013
A dying lion(chicken) will always make d loudest noise. Obi is a complete failure. I can't just wait 4 dat eerie silence on nairaland when Ngige is declared winner...up Onwa!!
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Ugom38(f): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2013
well,thank God for everything
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Solobenny(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2013
I cant help but wonder where the effects of all these money that Peter obi has giving to schools are. Please, we in anambra dont see the physical effectiveness, the infastructural effect.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by MrAboki: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2013
obayaya:

there's free universal basic education in anambra.. and he adopted direct investment approach to developing infrastructures in schools.. giving the money direct to the school management publicly and making it impossible to be embezzled

Microsoft academies in most of the schools, school buses, and teachers training workshops.

anambra scored highest in unity schools entrance examinations

Thanks Sir..

I like this.. Sounds brilliant.

I am waiting for Rivers States plan to take effect. I am more optimistic about the RIvers State governments approach to Public schools.

So why is Rochas always making the loudest noise na?!

1 Like

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Judek2(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2013
Education my a.s.s.. Come to ANSU and bear witness to Education sad
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2013
dr dams: Shut up! If he is anti-igbo, how come a larger percentage (if not all) of the few Moderators in Politics section are Igbos / non Yorubas?
better stick something in that pennywhistling talkin arsse! if u aint got wax in ur ears n xray shades on u will c he said da HOMEPAGE dude. n besides Seunss got da say cos he bloody holds da ace n he pays...n u r rantin'bout da politicals mods,..n u know 'bout that cos u a trouble maker.
however,one wudave xpected such feats frm that cinderella imo helmsman,but kudos to d Obi administration,hess done d nation n SE proud..
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by kingbang: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Solo_benny: I cant help but wonder where the effects of all these money that Peter obi has giving to schools are. Please, we in anambra dont see the physical effectiveness, the infastructural effect.

STFU! Go to my Alma Mater DMGS and see for yourself. Visit CKC too.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by drdams: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2013
The beauty of nature is that Monkeys share a strong link with Humans.

You are just a Horse Shoe Crab striving to get the wisdom of a Fish.
kingbang:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You dey craze! I was just trying to proof to that monkey how biased Seun and his co travelers are.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by willyray(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2013
ok

[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by kingbang: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2013
dr dams: The beauty of nature is that Mionkeys share a strong link with Humans.

You are just a Horse Shoe Crab striving to get the wisdom of a Fish.

A kid learning how to be abusive with big grammar. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Trust me, you don't want to go that route with me. Ask around.

1 Like

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2013
A THREAD SAYING GOOD ABOUT IGBO'S TALK MORE MY STATE ANAMBRA MAKES FRONT PAGE? JESUuS CHRiST!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,where the mods SLEEPING?
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by drdams: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2013
cheesycheesycheesy
if thats big 'girama' to you, I weep for you..

Besides, the high point of the news is - dont always direct all your grieviances to Seun.

kingbang:

A kid learning how to be abusive with big grammar. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Trust me, you don't want to go that route with me. Ask around.
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by owolabifunke14(f): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2013
liberty300: but every tonto dike's thread is on front page bah?
Cheers. The tread hits front page at last
Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by kingbang: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2013
dr dams: cheesycheesycheesy
if thats big 'girama' to you, I weep for you..

Besides, the high point of the news is - dont always direct all your grieviances to Seun.

No, the highpoint is ..he is biased and so are his Yoruba MODS! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module by kingbang: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2013
owolabifunke14: Cheers. The tread hits front page at last

YAY! We have finally forced them to do the needful! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Project Topics In English Language / Can I Use Pass Grade To Apply For Direct Entry / Best Computer Courses To Study To Get Jobs Easily! -----------------------------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.