Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Gapbridge Microfinance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gapbridge Microfinance Bank (6313 Views)

Marvelous Microfinance Bank Vacancy / Job Description At Grooming Microfinance Bank / Ab Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by tundebabzy: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2008
Hi guys. Does anybody know anything about Gapbridge microfinance bank? I have an interview with them tomorow at their head office. Thanks
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by chemche: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2008
Tunde i've just apply nut too long ago bt i've nut been called. any hope??
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by tundebabzy: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2008
I think there is hope o. Thats because they first sent me a text inviting me for an interview last thursday. I couldn't make but they still sent me another text inviting me for this thursday.
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by julvic: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2008
pls how did u aply?
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by tundebabzy: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2008
Someone posted the notice for gapbridge vacancies sometime ago. It was posted again last week or so. You should still be able to see it.
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by goldboy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2008
@

Visit them at www.gapbridgemfb.com.

A friend of mine was invited for the test and 2nd interview. there is hope sha

all the best, just be ursef, ok

cheers
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by tundebabzy: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2008
@ GOLDBOY
They didnt say what job i will be doing. Do you know what they are looking for? Someone told me they would probably recruit me into marketing.
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by akinnex(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2008
Yeah you are right they are going to hire you as a marketing offce.
you are expected to mobilize savings and go round to collect savings
thats is what most MFB does
Its is called "Ajo" Daily contribution
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by tundebabzy: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2008
Thats what i have been suspecting. That's why i didnt go for the first test. Its not like its a bad job but marketing is not a field that i would like to go into.
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by aisha12(f): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2008
but pls anybody know the pay package for microfinance banks, because i think they are realy coming up
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by akinnex(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2008
What information exactly do you require i work with one of the MFB and by August i hope the will need more hands Nd and Hnds
Fill free to send a txt to 08060898000 line works 12.30 Am to 3.00am
i am not promising anythinh just trying my best i will contact you if anything comes up
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by aisha12(f): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2008
my question is pls what is the pay package for the MD of a microfinance bank
anybody with idea
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by Ansy27: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
I got an invitation from Gapbridge for an aptitude test on the 15th of this month. Pls who has taken that test before and how are the questions like? Is it Gmat things or something else? Respond pls
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by smithoo(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2011
Gapbridge MFB is a good bank for young aspiring bank workers with little or no experience. I was called for an interview around July and the offer was not ok for me. Hence, i left the offer. Note that i was offerred 85k per month with increment after 6months if i met my target. Most candidates are recruited into marketing. I dont no of the test but for interview, nothing to worry about just be cool and be honest with your replies to question.
I believe the water meant for u will not pass u.
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by semidaraeb(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2011
Wow 85k, wen I was there in 2008 it Was 50k, but note u will be in marketing and its a tough job cos u will be xpectd to mobilise deposits and if u don't meet up u won't like d kind of insults and yabis u will get so in case u take d job be prepared to get deposit at all cost or by all means.

Cos u will be xpectd to give weekly, mid month and monthly MPR to d heads of Marketing and Operations and at times with d MD in attendance, that is if it hasn't changd and believe me if you don't meet ur target u won't be spared the bassing that will follow.

By and large its a gud place to start a career in. Which all of u d best.
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by Ansy27: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
Thank you guys for the detailed info about Gapbridge MFB. I really appreciate.
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
@all, I just got a text from them 4 test, what shld I expect please Thanks all.

Hello,you are invited for a Test @ GapbridgeMfb 15a Oko Awo St V/I on 3rd August @12pm,come with passport photo,Cv,calculators & writing material.08029016234
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by mevisbleek: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hello,
How does one apply for a job at Gap Bridge MF Bank, where did u guys send your resume. I would appreciate your help. Thanks
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by Jose150: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pls,hw can i apply 2.do dey need hnd holders
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by ebose09: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
I got the text but mine is 6th of august,any 1 in d hse with information shd pls pass it on to us...........how does the test look like
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by abiodunwes(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hi aos, I got a text 2day from GapbridgeMFB, since almost evry1 here have knowledge about it, how is there marketing like ? How tough is it ?
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by crowntoro(f): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2013
abiodunwes: Hi aos, I got a text 2day from GapbridgeMFB, since almost evry1 here have knowledge about it, how is there marketing like ? How tough is it ?
ow did u apply?
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by abiodunwes(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2013
@crowntoro, I don't just Kw how I applied buh I fink I applied tru all dis online job and also u cam search for d bank on google, den follow it, best of lucks.
Re: Gapbridge Microfinance Bank by crowntoro(f): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2013
abiodunwes: @crowntoro, I don't just Kw how I applied buh I fink I applied tru all dis online job and also u cam search for d bank on google, den follow it, best of lucks.
thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment At Reactor Beverages Limited, January 2018 / Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu / Michael Stevens Consulting TEST Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.