Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Help Ooooooo, SAVE MODE Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Ooooooo, SAVE MODE Issues (627 Views)

Pls Help!!!... How Do I Root My Htc Desire Hd??? Abeg Ooooooo! / Nokia N70 Offline Mode Help / Locking N70 On U.m.t.s/3g Mode. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Ooooooo, SAVE MODE Issues by vinzita1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
i have a challege with my htc sensation 4g, after changing the screen, at the down part of the right side it shows SAVE MODE.
But the funny part of it, is that of removing the battery or restarting it shows:
Pyramid put ship s - off RL
Hboot - 1.27.0000
Radio - 11.23.3504.07_M2
Open ADSP - V02.6.0.2226.00.0131 emc - boot
Jan. 13, 2012, 17:33:34

HBOOT
Vol up- to previous item
Vol down- to next item
Power- to select item

Fastboot
Recovery
Factory resect
Simlock
Image CRC

After much ado to undo this stuff above all to avail.
But i discover one technic whereby i need to press both the power and volume button at the same time i.e whenever the phone is tottally off so as to bypass that infomation above that normally shows, inorder to display normall screen. Still yet the SAVE MODE shows.
Pls, oooo! Kindly help me with this challenge of mine.
Re: Help Ooooooo, SAVE MODE Issues by Posman(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
go and repair ur volume keys, its prolly pressing the down volume itsef, and wen u press the down volume. and power key, it takes u to hboot, and if ur phone is booting and u press the down volume, it boots in safe mode.
so the problem is the volume
Re: Help Ooooooo, SAVE MODE Issues by vinzita1(m): 4:47am On Nov 14, 2013
hmmmmmmm! Bros u are right, the volume down key mal function after changing the screen, some time the volume down key reduces by itself to vibration level, then i had to increase it.
I guess the engineer dat change the screen did'nt pack it well dats why it presses itself.
But then, i really appreciate ur advice.
Thanks a lot.
God bless
Re: Help Ooooooo, SAVE MODE Issues by Posman(m): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2013
uw
let me know wen its fixed

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Install An Antivirus On Your Phone Or Android Tablet / Important Specs To Consider Before Puchasing A Phone / Urgent Help With My Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.