Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive (3369 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Re-nigerian Bottling Company (trainee Technician) / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by debetmx(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2008
Is it true that those that were successful in the interview in May has started training?
Re: Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by iamok: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
can't really answer your question altho a poster on nairaland said they've been called but when asked by another nairalander whether h/she is sure, no response. If u participated just be prayerful n hoping because they are still on interview.
Meanwhile, how does the interview look like n do they really need the payslip.
Cheers
Re: Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by debetmx(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2008
Its both oral and written. The written aspect is very tricky but easy. You just need to read the questions "CAREFULLY". The oral interview is th
Re: Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by eugenic: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2008
ITS NOT TRUE,I was finally able to get some info from the HR dept and I was told that those interviewed in May to the current set undergoing interview will be contacted on or b4 month end(july end).So its prayer time.
Well 4 me am happy as long as there is hope because someone almost killed me with d info that d May batch were undergoing training.Pls lets be sure of our info b4 we post them if not we might end up having hypertension over nothing.
Re: Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by debetmx(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2008
Thanks Eugenic for the info. I can breathe a sigh of relief, am so sure we will make it
Re: Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by femolante: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2008
i almost had that hypertension too. i felt the tide had passed me. i think i need to go for a 4 day retreat. this one must not pass me by. thanks for the info
Re: Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by iamok: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2008
I just did mine yesterday. Just relax your mind and be hopeful in as much as you scaled thru the screening, test, result, age, and you went in for the interview frm the way the woman talked, inasmuch as u dont have problem with the panel. You are successful already.

Altho 49 candidates started in June, they are suppose to be 50 but the remaining one person will join our set because they found out that she may not be able to perform if she starts at that time, this is the combination of those that started the interview since March 25 till possibly April/May (not specific) but they are compiling another list until it is another 50 cand with those of us that did this July to possibly start Aug.

From the way we were interviewed, those that will not be taking were not allowed to even go in at all, so be rest assured.

Success.

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Opportunities At Stanbicibtc Bank / List Of Fake Employer/recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Engineering Vacancy At Spencer Ogden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.