Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Anioma Agenda 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Agenda 2015 (1661 Views)

Anioma Group Blasts Apc's Laurreta Onochie For Her Infamous "Press Release"!!! / We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE / My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anioma Agenda 2015 by OrisehNathan(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
This is a call to all my fellow Ndi-Anioma, it's high time we came out to defend our inalienable right of producing the next governor of Delta State come 2015.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Oriseh Nathan: This is a call to all me fellow Ndi-Anioma, it's high time we came out to defend our inalienable right of producing the next governor of Delta State come 2015

You guys might have to pay more attention at the New Biafra or at least on Anioma state.
Nigeria is expiring next year.,
There might not be any elections in 2015.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by OrisehNathan(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
noblezone:

You guys might have to pay more attention at the New Biafra or at least on Anioma state.
Nigeria is expiring next year.,
There might not be any elections in 2015.
whether Biafra or not we still remain who we are. We aren't against Biafra in the first place. All we need is our voice to heard. Remember Lt. Nzeogwu hails from Anioma, we've always been supporting, now we also need to be supported. We want Anioma State created or we produce the next governor.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by Pharoh: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
What is the population of anioma people here on nairaland?.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by wesley80(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
^ Quite significant.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by Pharoh: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
^^

If that's the case then having an Anioma centric discussion is definitely needed but i would prefer it goes beyond the governorship and state creation agenda to include other areas of importance.

I just have this feeling that Nairaland is populated by Yorubas and igbos mostly because the other ethnic groups are silent in the politics and culture section.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by donpope1(m): 12:46am On Nov 18, 2013
Pharoh: ^^

If that's the case then having an Anioma centric discussion is definitely needed but i would prefer it goes beyond the governorship and state creation agenda to include other areas of importance.

I just have this feeling that Nairaland is populated by
Yorubas and igbos mostly because the other ethnic groups are silent in the politics and culture section.
sharrap! Who says Anioma ain't Igbo?
#ProudlyIka

1 Like

Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by malc619(m): 2:30am On Nov 18, 2013
Delta-Ibos still waiting for "Father-Christmas" Governorship......

I dey laff oooo!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by Brimmie(m): 5:42am On Nov 18, 2013
See U In The Morning.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by wesley80(m): 5:50am On Nov 18, 2013
don.pope:
sharrap! Who says Anioma ain't Igbo?
#ProudlyIka
Can you go away with your nonsense?
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 7:09am On Nov 21, 2013
I think PDP will most likely present an Anioma candidate in Ifeanyi Okowa. But i think what Anioma needs is a state.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2013
Personally, I dont see how a state will help Anioma. I hope we get a state but I dont care about it.
Since it is the same politicians and leaders of Anioma extraction that will still be in d new state, I fail to see how that will change anything. These guys are the average Delta politicians; corrupt and utterly incompetent.
The day I beging to take Anioma state seriously is the day I see more seriousness and willingness for development on the part of Anioma leaders.
I dont see any difference between what Delta looks like now and what Anioma will look like with these same politicians.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by wesley80(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2013
Afam4eva: I think PDP will most likely present an Anioma candidate in Ifeanyi Okowa. But i think what Anioma needs is a state.
PDP most probaly will, but i'm not sure it'll be Okowa. Ochei seems to have the momentum at the moment and has been hosting lavish political gatherings. However, there's a dark horse in the PDP race that seems highly favoured - Omordi George Ugbomah. The othes two candidates are from Agbor and Onicha Olona respectively, both considered core Delta North while George Ugbomah a three time commissioner who served both under Ibori and his nephew is an Ndokwa from Aboh and rumoured to be favoured by the powers that be for his loyalty unlike the others. The issue of "acceptability" also seems to favour George as the rest of the state seems to be unofficially averse to having a core Delta Northerner as governor and may be more favourably disposed to someone of the more familiar Ukwuani and oil producing area extraction.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by lincolnj88: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2013
I am proudly kwale nigga frm ndokwa west.... our next governor must b gabriel or obielum....

1 Like

Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by wesley80(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2013
lincolnj88: I am proudly kwale nigga frm ndokwa west.... our next governor must b gabriel or obielum....
Obielum is with Ogboru and the DPP and will continue to lose ala Buhari. As for your Gabriel, I've never heard of him and that speaks volumes. Every honest analyst knows Delta state is still firmly in the hands of the PDP. I dont expect any change come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2013
wesley80: Obielum is with Ogboru and the DPP and will continue to lose ala Buhari. As for your Gabriel, I've never heard of him and that speaks volumes. Every honest analyst knows Delta state is still firmly in the hands of the PDP. I dont expect any change come 2015.
I read somewhere that Ogboru has decamped to the PDP.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2013
Well, we all know that whoever PDP will field is who is going to win the 2015 guber election. We just have to wait till then. All these inconsequential opinions will do nothing.
Those of u saying this or that person must govern may not even have valid voter cards and wont even protest if u candidate is not chosen. So save us ur blather.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2013
Afam4eva:

The elder brother. Not the serial loser. smiley
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by Pharoh: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2013
Afam4eva:

That was his brother and with the way this delta politics is being played, i will not be surprised if power still remains in the so called core deltans. This is one of the reasons i am more disposed to having a separate state for the anioma people to avoid all this ethnic politics that does not actually lead to development.

PhenomenonVFX: Personally, I dont see how a state will help Anioma. I hope we get a state but I dont care about it.
Since it is the same politicians and leaders of Anioma extraction that will still be in d new state, I fail to see how that will change anything. These guys are the average Delta politicians; corrupt and utterly incompetent.
The day I beging to take Anioma state seriously is the day I see more seriousness and willingness for development on the part of Anioma leaders.
I dont see any difference between what Delta looks like now and what Anioma will look like with these same politicians.

One is a lesser devil and can easily be defeated than the other, having our own state is best for us as we can rightly control our destiny in that capacity. I would like us to discuss the possible ways our leaders could have developed aniomaland without having the control of the state governance?. Do you mean willingness by the local governments ( care takers now ) and assembly members to use the little allocated to them in developing aniomaland or private and collective efforts by well to do anioma indigenes in developing the state?.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by Pharoh: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2013
wesley80: PDP most probaly will, but i'm not sure it'll be Okowa. Ochei seems to have the momentum at the moment and has been hosting lavish political gatherings. However, there's a dark horse in the PDP race that seems highly favoured - Omordi George Ugbomah. The othes two candidates are from Agbor and Onicha Olona respectively, both considered core Delta North while George Ugbomah a three time commissioner who served both under Ibori and his nephew is an Ndokwa from Aboh and rumoured to be favoured by the powers that be for his loyalty unlike the others. The issue of "acceptability" also seems to favour George as the rest of the state seems to be unofficially averse to having a core Delta Northerner as governor and may be more favourably disposed to someone of the more familiar Ukwuani and oil producing area extraction.

The bolded part indicates that they only want a puppet that they can control and this does not really sound right in my opinion. This will never lead to development as this person will still be subject to the cabals that put him there. I think it is best we have our own separate state as there is something really negative behind this ethnic politics being played by the so called core deltans, is this about oil or what exactly?.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by wesley80(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2013
Pharoh:

The bolded part indicates that they only want a puppet that they can control and this does not really sound right in my opinion. This will never lead to development as this person will still be subject to the cabals that put him there. I think it is best we have our own separate state as there is something really negative behind this ethnic politics being played by the so called core deltans, is this about oil or what exactly?.
I honestly do not see how having our own state would solve the problem besides localizing the problems that had hitherto been shared by the entire state. If an Anioma state is created, we'll have same class of incompetent politicians at the helm and the problems will continue.
It is no secret that serving governors always want to hand power to their most trusted loyalists for obvious reasons (you can call them puppets if you please) but the situation in Delta state is unique as it will be the first time a person from the North is to be considered for governor in a state they are considered to be "illegitimate" Deltans by some. The onus is on Uduaghan to select a most acceptable candidate that would appeal the most to the sensitivities of all power blocs to further the Anioma governoship agenda and uphold the PDP rotation policy. That to me isnt necessarily installing a puppet but picking a compromise candidate that can win votes in the event that other parties play the ethnic card by fielding say an Ijaw candidate like Orubebe is already being touted.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2013
I even have a feeling APC will field someone like Pat Utomi just to make a point.

@Pharoh. I will like us to really discuss the other issues although I do not really know where to begin. Personally I think Anioma has all it takes to be an economic power. We have arable land, resources and, most of all, very educated people and elites. The problem is that we do not seem concerned much other than fighting for poltical power. Our cause should be more than that.
Were we to be given a state today, I will prefer that we get things right from the onset. Our plan should be about developing our resources and our people in the next 20 years and not just about oil because I forsee that that is what some Anioma politicians want. They want a state so that they can better control the oil allocation and all.
Hope u catch my drift?
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by OrisehNathan(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
malc619: Delta-Ibos still waiting for "Father-Christmas" Governorship......

I dey laff oooo!!!

grin
@malc619: we Anioma people are not waiting for a "FATHER CHRISTMAS" governorhip in a state we fully own and dominate its capital. This is a political issue that must be handle with much political sophistication, we have what it takes to govern the state, it's just that most prominent Anioma Sons and Daughters who are involved in politics were more concerned with higher political offices in the national level, but this is becoming laughable that Anioma is the only Senatorial District left to produce the governor of the state, and that is the reason for this call. So we are not being maginalized, cus we occupy the DTHA speaker's seat, the PDP chairmanship and other political offices in the state.
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by OrisehNathan(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
wesley80: PDP most probaly will, but i'm not sure it'll be Okowa. Ochei seems to have the momentum at the moment and has been hosting lavish political gatherings. However, there's a dark horse in the PDP race that seems highly favoured - Omordi George Ugbomah. The othes two candidates are from Agbor and Onicha Olona respectively, both considered core Delta North while George Ugbomah a three time commissioner who served both under Ibori and his nephew is an Ndokwa from Aboh and rumoured to be favoured by the powers that be for his loyalty unlike the others. The issue of "acceptability" also seems to favour George as the rest of the state seems to be unofficially averse to having a core Delta Northerner as governor and may be more favourably disposed to someone of the more familiar Ukwuani and oil producing area extraction.
@wesley80: what do you mean by "CORE DELTA NORTH"? had anyone ever told you that there is a part of Delta North regarded as the Sub-Delta North?
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by classicEntity(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
My Anioma people, don't worry about Delta state governoship election in 2015, don't worry immediately after the National Conference FG will create a state for you guys in SE, ok?
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by obuksjr(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oriseh Nathan: @wesley80: what do you mean by "CORE DELTA NORTH"? had anyone ever told you that there is a part of Delta North regarded as the Sub-Delta North?
That is the problem why we are still where we are today,he is already creating division and drawing ethnic line before the fantasy Anioma state is birthed.Who is a core or peripheral Delta northerner?
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by Omen100(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Beside "malc619:" all other commentators up there are losers day dreamers, all you fruitcakes need to get it into your heads that it’s easier to become the president of Nigeria than becoming then governor of Delta state.

" They are like the modern day jews who are slurped in religious deeds as they wait for the coming of their messiah 2013years after the death of Jesus Christ, The so-called zoning of governorship seat to anioma 2015 fellas spearheaded by their team leader "Afamsoup are sole losers, unlike the Delta Central, "We asked for it, not beg, all you guys are doing rightly now is systematic begging "L.O.S.E.R.S"

teamDeltaCentral"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by obuksjr(m): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2013
Omen100: Beside "malc619:" all other commentators up there are losers day dreamers, all you fruitcakes need to get it into your heads that it’s easier to become the president of Nigeria than becoming then governor of Delta state.

" They are like the modern day jews who are slurped in religious deeds as they wait for the coming of their messiah 2013years after the death of Jesus Christ, The so-called zoning of governorship seat to anioma 2015 fellas spearheaded by their team leader "Afamsoup are sole losers, unlike the Delta Central, "We asked for it, not beg, all you guys are doing rightly now is systematic begging "L.O.S.E.R.S"

teamDeltaCentral"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Must you insult to make your point?.Atleast show some respect to elder statesmen like us.Even if you are a product of a broken home,pretend not to be one in the public.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by aniteze(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Confirm you bro
Am proudly Ndokwa East though stay at K-TOWN (Kwale). Soon we will take over Nairaland.
Quote me

1 Like

Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by OrisehNathan(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Boss how e come be now? 10years after, can u still say what you said about Anioma again today?
Omen100:
Beside "malc619:" all other commentators up there are losers day dreamers, all you fruitcakes need to get it into your heads that it’s easier to become the president of Nigeria than becoming then governor of Delta state.

teamDeltaCentral"
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by FruitCakes(f): 1:45pm On May 16, 2023
OrisehNhan:
Boss how e come be now? 10years after, can u still say what you said about Anioma again today?
i need to change this moniker
Re: Anioma Agenda 2015 by FruitCakes(f): 1:45pm On May 16, 2023
OrisehNaan:
i need to change this moniker

(1) (Reply)

$ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa / Meeting With Chibok Parents: Jonathan Embarrassed Nigeria – APC / Prof. Maurice Iwu's Fraudulent Claims About Ebola Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.