Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

$ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa (1662 Views)

Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari - By Femi Aribisala / Ohaneze/2015:“we Will Support No Presidential Candidate. We Will Be Neutral .... / Inec Finally Has A Results Page On Its Site - No Presidential Results Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

$ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe33kk0V8yY

ha ha.. have ever seen a man who take money with him.. .. there is none like God.

Kabi o osi o

Kabi o osi o

You are the King above all the earth
Kabi O o si o
KabiOosi

Kabi O o si o
Kabi O osi

come on raise your voice and sing

Kabi O o si o
Kabi O o si o
Kabi O o si o
KabiO osi

we praise You we praise You
Kabi O o si o
Kabi O o si o
(You areYou are) You are the King above all the earth
Kabi O o si o
KabiO osi

Kabi O o si o
Kabi O o si o
Kabi O o si o
KabiO osi

Kabi O o si o
Kabi O o si o
Kabi O o si o
KabiO osi

Kabi O o si o
Kabi O osi

Kabi O o si o
Kabi O osi

Kabi O o si o
Kabi O osi

we praise You
we praise You
You are worthy
There is no God beside You
You are not a man that You should lie
Neither the Son of man that You should repent
we bow before You
we bow before You
Kabi O si o
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by AjaraEwuro: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
blame it on cheap internet.
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by homesteady(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
grin
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by AbuMikey(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2013

Who did this to Musiwa? embarassed

Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by Waspy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Whodafuq shocked shocked undecided
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by NnamdiN: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Musiwa, while they're making fun of you, can you dash me me $1billion ?
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by greatgod2012(f): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Aare Musiwa, thanks for the entertainment.

1 Like

Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by nduchucks: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
This is about Amaechi vs Ngozi/GEJ, abi ko?
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by Danhumprey: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Musiwa is a clown and comedian! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by Zonacom(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by iterator25: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
This is why I support abortion embarassed

1 Like

Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
Lololol. Crazeman! I'm sure you must psychologically connected to Obadiah777.
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by khadaffi(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
grin
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
I haven't laughed like dis b4!!!! See Tears!!! Seun please create a PSYCHIA section. Some peeps need it gringringrin

Btw, has any of Musiwa's posts ever made frontpage b4?
Dis guy is just a clown
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by seankay(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
grin I can only see similarity in laughter
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by nduchucks: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
musiwa, Ah ah, why did you change the thread's title? Don't get me worked up o.
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by donphilopus: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Musiwa no go kill person with laugh ooo!!!

Naptu2 and Jakumo, pls we need your explanation
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by GenOrumov: 12:37am On Nov 24, 2013
I have been searching frantically for new musiwa's threads and I found this one. He never disappoints!
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:52am On Nov 24, 2013
what do they use the money for.. nothing.. look $20 billion or $5billion is alot of money. If you give person $20 billion to build a state.. in africa, it is alot of money to transform the economic if that person is a serious person..

Will build 16000 of this. and the second picture is an africa leader, who decided , he want to do the right thing. And he just did.

And if someone was governor of a state and he fail to develop its state and says, he want to run for president or he want to be re elected as president. Do you think that is possible.

An honest africa leader constructed this for just 1/5 of what your friend get mr.

Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 12:58am On Nov 24, 2013
this picture you are seen is a really city build with not even 1/5 of what river state got or what the federal govt got.. So now, do you think they should be re elected or elected into higher office. the answer is NO. they should not be re elected or elected to any position.
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 1:51am On Nov 24, 2013
you see this building was built at less than 1/50 of how much jonathan have taken and less than 1/8 of amaechi or fashola.. and less than 1/4 of any governor in nigeria.. so you can see, why i will not vote.
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:50am On Nov 24, 2013
all of this , you see in the picture, was built with less than Fashola or Jonathan or Amachie, sule lamido etc get in 1 year...

So you can see that none of them is presidential material yet.
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:55am On Nov 24, 2013
So you can see clearly nigeria does not have an single presidential material among politician yet.
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 5:10am On Nov 24, 2013
k,l
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by BrokenTV: 5:23am On Nov 24, 2013
musiwa112: k,l
m,n
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by iterator25: 6:01am On Nov 24, 2013
Broken TV:
m,n
o,p
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by lincy(f): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2013
iterator25: o,p
N,K
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by seankay(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
musiwa112: all of this , you see in the picture, was built with less than Fashola or Jonathan or Amachie, sule lamido etc get in 1 year...

So you can see that none of them is presidential material yet.
Aare,you ve spoken the truth
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yes...yes..yes...Musiwa, I can see that you are the only presidential material in Nigeria.

Please, show us the satelite images to buttress your point.
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by lincy(f): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
utumunta: Yes...yes..yes...Musiwa, I can see that you are the only presidential material in Nigeria.

Please, show us satelite images to buttress your point.
have u decided to make ur self a CLOWN in dis group?
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by musiwa112: 2:33am On Nov 25, 2013
be careful the way you talk back at me. what do you see.
Re: $ Billion:Nigeria has no presidential material ,sorry to say-- Musiwa by akpomeme(m): 3:09am On Nov 25, 2013
This nairaland village can not be complete without all you see in a village settings...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola Control; Olu Koye & Others Who Escapes Qurantine Should Be Purnished / Arab Racism Against Black Africans By NAIWU OSAHON / 2015: PDP Begs Lamido Not To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.