Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display (27574 Views)

Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) / Topless Activist Rushed The Nativity Scene In St Peter’s Square / Lighting Strikes St.peter's At Pope's Resignation (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by dragon2(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
Msgamble: who was the revelation of their condition(beign in hell) revealed to? Better b careful of who to blieve..@op n catholics, Peter, leader of d Disciples? Is there any proof in d Scriptures? Although he was very close to Christ accding to history st. Thomas went to today iraq,st. Mark to egpty etc so he didn't lead d disciples at any point..don't b suprised @ catholic reasoning since they av 2-holy book The Holy Bible n Dodgma, shm

So when they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of John, do you love Me more than these?" He said to Him, "Yes, Lord; You know that I love You." He said to him, "Tend My lambs." 16He said to him again a second time, "Simon, son of John, do you love Me?" He said to Him, "Yes, Lord; You know that I love You." He said to him, "Shepherd My sheep." 17He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of John, do you love Me?" Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, "Do you love Me?" And he said to Him, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You." Jesus said to him, "Tend My sheep.

1 Like

Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by dragon2(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Now a man named Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira, also sold a piece of property. 2 With his wife’s full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostles’ feet.

3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? 4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

5 When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened. 6 Then some young men came forward, wrapped up his body, and carried him out and buried him.

7 About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. 8 Peter asked her, “Tell me, is this the price you and Ananias got for the land?”

“Yes,” she said, “that is the price.”

9 Peter said to her, “How could you conspire to test the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by jayte054: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Personally I feel certainty is the mother of all fools, I think if u re com4table and convinced thar where u re is good enough for u, then u should hold ur peace.
For it is written ''it wouldn't matter where u worship on the last days. .............. I'm sure u guys know the rest.
It is funny though how we(christians) who believe we know the truth re not in unism while those we feel re lost re. The truth about christ being our saviour is suppose 2 bring peace and not rift. Peace be with u all.
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by jeffoe(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
FredAuto:

Moses was talking to God directly not to Abraham, he never said Abraham pray for us. Although they are alive in the Lord. Now we are all saints through Christ our Lord doesn't mean I'll call my Late pastor to pray for me.
the prayer of the righteous availeth much who is holier than the saint
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by jeffoe(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
Enigma: @Pebcak

You might find another post I made earlier helpful.

Note a major difference between Roman Catholics and others --- others even including Eastern Orthodox. These others believe that the Apocrypha is not part of the canon even though its books can be useful secondarily. On the other hand Roman Catholics say anyone that does not accept the Apocrypha as part of the canon is ---- anathema! (Roman Catholics too like to dey swear for people, I tell you!) smiley

So, here is that one I made earlier .........

1. Jerome ('church father'), Gregory ('pope'), Cajetan ('cardinal') --- all Roman Catholics; all major Roman Catholics (all speaking before the Roman Catholics finally set their own canon) ---- all AGREE with the so-called "Protestants" about the books of the canon!

2. To clarify further, the King James version (originally and for a long time and still in some editions) took the same approach as Jerome, Gregory I, Cajetan as well as Athanasius that the books of the Apocrypha are not in the canon but can be useful in a secondary role. Thus the KJV used to include the Apocrypha but place them in a different part to mark their distinction from the main canonical books.

A further note of interest, even today, there are still "protestants" who use books of the Apocrypha in this secondary role.

The Roman Catholics like to muddy the waters, throw confusion and hope people will not notice their lies if they are not familiar with or clear on the history and development of the canon (or even canons) of the Bible. cheesy

smiley
WHO and what determine the canon, the church, bible or individual, the church only defines a dogma when there is a controversy
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by whyom09: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Reptyle:

Bros with all due respect, the answer to your question is irrelevant to the context.

Jesus Christ while here on earth never invoked any saint to intercede on his behalf. He prayed to God directly. He also taught his disciples to pray in a specific way...directly to God.

It was never recorded anywhere that the early Christians invoked the name of Peter, Paul, Mary or any of the other apostles to intercede on their behalf. Where then did this doctrine originate from? Is the catholic church a custodian of some secret body of knowledge outside that taught by Christ? It is recorded that some of these saints rebuked Christians who tried to direct worship at them while they were alive describing themselves as "mere men." They died and went to their rest. Stop invoking familiar spirits in the name of "Saints"

Honor your saints. But stop asking them to intercede on your behalf to God or to Jesus. They do not currently have that ability. Stop deifying mere men. Stop praying prayers that only make you feel good and holy but are largely ineffectual.

The Bible directs us to invoke those in heaven and ask them to pray with us. Thus in Psalms 103, we pray,
"Bless the Lord, O you his angels, you mighty ones who do his word, hearkening to the voice of his word!
Bless the Lord, all his hosts, his ministers that do his will!" (Ps. 103:20-21). And in Psalms 148 we pray,
"Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens, praise him in the heights! Praise him, all his angels,
praise him, all his host!" (Ps. 148:1-2).
Not only do those in heaven pray with us, they also pray for us. In the book of Revelation, we read: "[An]
angel came and stood at the altar [in heaven] with a golden censer; and he was given much incense to
mingle with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar before the throne; and the smoke of the
incense rose with the prayers of the saints from the hand of the angel before God" (Rev. 8:3-4).
And those in heaven who offer to God our prayers aren’t just angels, but humans as well. John sees that
"the twenty-four elders [the leaders of the people of God in heaven] fell down before the Lamb, each holding
a harp, and with golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints" (Rev. 5:cool. The simple
fact is, as this passage shows: The saints in heaven offer to God the prayers of the saints on earth.: The saints in heaven offer to God the prayers of the saints on earth.
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Janetozi(f): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
frodobee: St Peter, pray for us.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Proudly Catholic.
where in the bible was peter assigned the duty of praying for people? U catholic are practicing doctrines that are not biblicaly rooted. Even Mary is not praying for anybody. If u need anything from god open ur mouth and ask him, he will answer u. Stop asking dead saint to pray for u.
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Cyberbaze(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
DanladiFred: You don't need any mediator except Christ to intercede on your behave, nor honour them. I need a scripture to convince me that I need(them). They were mere brethren like us. Except if you guys are telling me a have a more better position of office in heaven..
We seem to find it difficult to accept the fact that peter and the other apostles are long dead, and cannot help us. Only the Holy spirit can help us. Guys, you need to study your Bibles and ask God to give you the understanding, not man!
MY DEAR,STOP BEEN HYPOCRITICAL, YOU CAN'T HONOUR VIRGIN MARY NOR THE SAINTS IN HEAVEN BUT YOU DEAR HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL AND ADDRESS THE RICH SKILLED MEN AS HONOURABLE? AND GO AND REREAD YOUR BIBLE, ON THE FIRST MIRACLE JESUS DID ON EARTH IF NOT FOR THE INTERCESSION OF VIRGIN MARY, JESUS WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THE MIRACLE FOR HE EXCLAIMED THAT,THAT IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME HE HAS SCHEDULE FOR HIS SELF-REVELATION BUT YET HE, CONSIDERING HER WORD AS A MOTHER HE WENT ON AND DID THE MIRACLE..THAT SIMPLY SHOWING HOW VIRGIN MARY CAN INTERCEDE FOR US IN HEAVEN EVEN WHEN CHRIST HAS NOT DECIDED TO DO SO. OK YOU SAYING SOMEONE CANNOT PRAY FOR YOU,EVEN ANGELS AND SAINTS IN HEAVEN THEN Y DO U MEET YOUR PASTORS WHO ARE ON EARTH TO PRAY FOR YOU WHOSE LIFE ARE JUSTIFIED AT THE END OF THERE LIFE? GO AND STUDY ABOUT THE LIFE OF ST MONICA HOW SHE PRAYED FOR HER SON WHO LATER BECAME A SAINT ALSO(ST AUGUSTINE )..AT THE END,CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS CHOSEN TO PRAY TO GOD DIRECT OR RATHER, PRAYING THROUGH THE SAINTS WHO ARE IN HEAVEN.

1 Like

Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by mossy(f): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
Work out your Salvation with Fear n Trembling"""people of d earth be careful about doctrines o!!! And dats all..clears throat'...has any1 heard of Semiramis,she poisoned n introduced all these church traditions to lead many astray..once more,b careful..at d end,d question wil b did u accept Jesus n walked perfect?? Not did u proudly practised religion?..it is Well with d Body" of Christ..

1 Like

Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Cyberbaze(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
FOR those of you who are confused about the bone of St Peter, saying the bone is of no use..go and read about the Miracle of that living bone and you will know that even guided by your faith, the bone can heal your problems regardless of your location...
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Cyberbaze(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
you who critisizes Catholic church, How many times have you and your church come to fullfil what Jesus told us to do in remembrance of him on Luke 22 vs 17-19 ?
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by CrazyCalm: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
The saints live and can make supplications to GOD.

Revelations 6:9-11 (9. When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10. They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?" 11. Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed)

Are you bothered by the fact that the saints can pray for us? I beseech you to pray sincerely to GOD for a revelation. No sincere prayer returns unanswered. You have nothing to loose.
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by whyom09: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
idomalord: the bones was displayed to show to some idiots that he is really dead. no need to pray to him again. he cant even help himself, he had to God. same as mary , john etc. if only those people can read their bible, they wud c that wat they are doing is outside wat the bible are saying. even recent revelations show that pope john paul, micheal jackson, whitney houston, bimbo odukoya are in hell. what the bible is saying is Christ 1st then holiness. but its just sad that today christains dont know wat we ought to believe in.

Wow! I can see that your bible is awesome. Your bible just gave you the revelation of some people found in hell. If you are a "bible only" believer, I wonder how you easily believe some of these revelations even when they are full of controversies.
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Janetozi(f): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Oga mod so you cannot understand a simple bible passage? Did that passage forbid us from praying for one another? Do your pastors who pray for you violate this passage? The same way you and your pastors pray for one another is the same way Mary and other saints pray for us

We do not pray in Mary's ,Peter's or anyother person name but all our prayers are directed to Jesus wo is the mediator.Mary ,the Apostles and other saints pray to Jesus for us same way your pastors pray to Jesus for you
it is written in James 5 vs 14 "is any sick among u? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him. Note that "elder of the church" not "dead saint" why did Jesus taught his disciples THE LORD'S PRAYER ant not THE DEAD SAINTS and Angel prayer? Why did the bible said in Hebrew 4 vs 16 that we shld come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, who is inhabiting the Throne of Grace, GOD or dead Saints and angel? U catholic shld stop interpreting the bible to suit your demonic doctrine.
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Janetozi(f): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Evanisgud: No mata what any1/thing thinks 4 al i care no religion on earth can surpass d Roman Catholic church.
u mean that no religion can surpass catholic in practicing demonic doctrine right?
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Janetozi(f): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ogeam:

Yet Peter can't still pray for you, only Christ can do that! No other person has that ministry but Christ, not mary, not peter, not paul or any other mortal that lived. There is only one mediator between God and man [bold] the man Christ Jesus[/bold]. No man takes this honour (of priesthood) on himself except him that is called. Heb 5:4.
tell them
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by whyom09: 4:31am On Nov 16, 2013
One Mediator
Another charge commonly levelled against asking the saints for their intercession is that this violates the
sole mediatorship of Christ, which Paul discusses: "For there is one God, and there is one mediator
between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Tim. 2:5).
But asking one person to pray for you in no way violates Christ’s mediatorship, as can be seen from
considering the way in which Christ is a mediator. First, Christ is a unique mediator between man and God
because he is the only person who is both God and man. He is the only bridge between the two, the only
God-man. But that role as mediator is not compromised in the least by the fact that others intercede for us.
Furthermore, Christ is a unique mediator between God and man because he is the Mediator of the New
Covenant (Heb. 9:15, 12:24), just as Moses was the mediator (Greek mesitas ) of the Old Covenant (Gal.
3:19–20).
The intercession of fellow Christians—which is what the saints in heaven are—also clearly does not
interfere with Christ’s unique mediatorship because in the four verses immediately preceding 1 Timothy
2:5, Paul says that Christians should interceed: "First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers,
intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all men, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we
may lead a quiet and peaceable life, godly and respectful in every way. This is good, and pleasing to God
our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:1–4).
Clearly, then, intercessory prayers offered by Christians on behalf of others is something "good and
pleasing to God," not something infringing on Christ’s role as mediator.
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by shdemidemi(m): 5:35am On Nov 16, 2013
^^^^ your argument does not seem to hold any water- Paul was instructing Timothy on how prayers should be held in church. He says believers should pray/intercede for all men(unbelievers) that they may come to the realisation of the gospel of Christ. This is definitely not thesame as asking dead saints to pray/intercede for saints that are yet alive.

NB- intercession as used in 1 Tim 4:5 means prayer (i.e. Seeking the presence and hearing of God on behalf of others)

1 Like

Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Syncan(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2013
^^^hahaha, good teacher, how can they be dead, when they know what's happening to us. or don't they?
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by anochuko01(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2013
anochuko01: when Jesus ressurected, all the SAINTS who died b4 him all arose together with Him.
Matthew 27:52-53
"and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."

while those who died after the resurection of Christ will all ARISE only at His second coming.

1thessalonians 4:16
"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise
first"
So, mary, paul and all other souls are all in HADES or SHEOL (where souls await the second coming of Christ).
However, Jesus is the FIRST BORN AMONG THE DEAD. HE'S ALIVE AND HE'S THE ONLY MEDIATOR BTW MEN AND GOD.
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Ubenedictus(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2013
Solozzo: The bible is a collection of coverless books, most of which we're authored by unknown persons and no titles to the books. The books included in the so called canon, were the ones that met the agenda and beliefs of the catholic and Protestant churches. Simple.

Now to the topic. How did the Catholic Church know that the bones in their care are really those of St. Peter? Was the first bishop of Rome really the St. Peter of the gospels?
the testimony of the early christians gives us the burial place of peter. And the same testimony tells us that peter also established the roman church.
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Ubenedictus(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Msgamble: who was the revelation of their condition(beign in hell) revealed to? Better b careful of who to blieve..@op n catholics, Peter, leader of d Disciples? Is there any proof in d Scriptures? Although he was very close to Christ accding to history st. Thomas went to today iraq,st. Mark to egpty etc so he didn't lead d disciples at any point..don't b suprised @ catholic reasoning since they av 2-holy book The Holy Bible n Dodgma, shm
please where can i find the 2nd holy book? The 'dodgma'?
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by idomalord: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ubenedictus: please where can i find the 2nd holy book? The 'dodgma'?

simple, when u join d catholic cult. And u have increased in the confusion they call knowledge
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by idomalord: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
whyom09:

Wow! I can see that your bible is awesome. Your bible just gave you the revelation of some people found in hell. If you are a "bible only" believer, I wonder how you easily believe some of these revelations even when they are full of controversies.
would u call sister Toun a liar or evangelist ezekiel moses. Remember, compare with ur bible the story of rich man and lazarus. Even with tears the people of earth continue in sin. Rapture, is so seriously at hand and so many many christains wud miss it. Cos they faild to reach d bible or Gods standard of holiness.
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Juwonlo73(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
chukwudi44:
BROS ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIIDING ME? THE DEUTERECANONS ARE HISTORICAL AND NOT FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS.

THE STORY OF JUDAS MACABEES AND HIS BROTHERS ARE HISTORICAL FACT AND IS ATTESTED BY EVEN JEWS TODAY IN EXISTENCE.THE FEAST OF HANNUKAH ONE OF TODAY'S FOREMOST JEWISH FEATS EVEN DESCRIBED IN JOHN 10:22 WAS INSTITUTED BY JUDAS MACABEEES

I pray God should open our eyes to see the wonderous things in His words and forgive each and everyone of us. Judge not He said.[color=
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by shdemidemi(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2013
Syncan: ^^^hahaha, good teacher, how can they be dead, when they know what's happening to us. or don't they?

Pitiable! The so many things we have said, preached, taught and done in the name of God that God wouldn't want anything to do with......
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Msgamble: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2013
Cyberbaze: MY DEAR,STOP BEEN HYPOCRITICAL, YOU CAN'T HONOUR VIRGIN MARY NOR THE SAINTS IN HEAVEN BUT YOU DEAR HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL AND ADDRESS THE RICH SKILLED MEN AS HONOURABLE? AND GO AND REREAD YOUR BIBLE, ON THE FIRST MIRACLE JESUS DID ON EARTH IF NOT FOR THE INTERCESSION OF VIRGIN MARY, JESUS WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THE MIRACLE FOR HE EXCLAIMED THAT,THAT IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME HE HAS SCHEDULE FOR HIS SELF-REVELATION BUT YET HE, CONSIDERING HER WORD AS A MOTHER HE WENT ON AND DID THE MIRACLE..THAT SIMPLY SHOWING HOW VIRGIN MARY CAN INTERCEDE FOR US IN HEAVEN EVEN WHEN CHRIST HAS NOT DECIDED TO DO SO. OK YOU SAYING SOMEONE CANNOT PRAY FOR YOU,EVEN ANGELS AND SAINTS IN HEAVEN THEN Y DO U MEET YOUR PASTORS WHO ARE ON EARTH TO PRAY FOR YOU WHOSE LIFE ARE JUSTIFIED AT THE END OF THERE LIFE? GO AND STUDY ABOUT THE LIFE OF ST MONICA HOW SHE PRAYED FOR HER SON WHO LATER BECAME A SAINT ALSO(ST AUGUSTINE )..AT THE END,CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS CHOSEN TO PRAY TO GOD DIRECT OR RATHER, PRAYING THROUGH THE SAINTS WHO ARE IN HEAVEN.
Mary intervenes that why she is equal to God? Mayb if i was there on that day n told Christ 'd wine has finished', u(catholic) ppl would av equate me to God(by praying to me) n b saying 'Msgamble pls pray for us'? Hw dumb..Saint in heaven? What abt Rapture(1cor 15:52, 1Thes 4: 16-17, Job19:25-27)? Read n learn abt Rapture..Christ av mercy
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Ubenedictus(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2013
idomalord:
simple, when u join d catholic cult. And u have increased in the confusion they call knowledge
i am in the Catholic Church, and i have increase in grace and knowledge and yet there is no such book as 'dodgma'.
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Msgamble: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ubenedictus: i am in the Catholic Church, and i have increase in grace and knowledge and yet there is no such book as 'dodgma'.
no such bk as dogma? Then u're a kid in catholicsm better ask ur priest,sisters or google what 'dogma' is..dogma is a set of principles laid down by d church authority,some catholic refers to it as (church-) traditions..when Pope visit brazil few mnth back gving sermon he only qoute Bible verses few tyms buh always pointin n qouting dogma as church stance against homo,abortion etc
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Ubenedictus(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Msgamble: no such bk as dogma? Then u're a kid in catholicsm better ask ur priest,sisters or google what 'dogma' is..dogma is a set of principles laid down by d church authority,some catholic refers to it as (church-) traditions..when Pope visit brazil few mnth back gving sermon he only qoute Bible verses few tyms buh always pointin n qouting dogma as church stance against homo,abortion etc
your friend said there is a book called dodgma, i stand on my words, there is no sacred book in catholicism called dodgma. If you have the book please tell. It is only arrogance ore ignorance that will make you presume that i am a kid in catholicism.
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by Syncan(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ubenedictus: your friend said there is a book called dodgma, i stand on my words, there is no sacred book in catholicism called dodgma. If you have the book please tell. It is only arrogance or ignorance that will make you presume that i am a kid in catholicism.

From what I see, its a combination of the two. dodgma indeed. SMH.
Re: The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display by idomalord: 2:25am On Nov 18, 2013
Catholics say virgin Mary. Dat ting na scam! Joseph Bleep ha well. She even born 4 d guy sef. Thats y bible say Jesus mother, brothers and sisters. Bt rather he said my mother, brother and sister are those who do d will of God. Also read acts chp 1 vs 14. If these catholics were smart, y then is it dat mary was last mentioned in d book of acts. Why wasnt recommendation for her worship or honour ever made in the books after acts. When u follow d catholic church u wud find out dat a lot of paganism was introduce in2 d church and it was welcumd til it became a tradition. A sad ting dat is stil honoured today. Praying to d dead. People who cud neva help themselves even when they were alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? / Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / No Prophet Married Only One Wife In The Bible - Olatosho Oshoffa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.