Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Stop On Service Fee Payments @ Gtb Bank By The Italian Embassy - Info Pls! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stop On Service Fee Payments @ Gtb Bank By The Italian Embassy - Info Pls! (827 Views)

Change Of Name Issue With The New E-passport? Info Pls / Italian Embassy Lagos Is The Most Corrupt Embassy In The World / I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop On Service Fee Payments @ Gtb Bank By The Italian Embassy - Info Pls! by cheezycom: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2008
TALKING ABOUT BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE ITALIAN EMBASSY,

I'm hoping some dear Nairalanders either work with GTB Bank or are better informed than i am on the RECENT BANN ON MAKING THE SERVICE FEE PAYMENTS AT GTB Bank by the Italian Embassy. It's been on for several weeks now and the only answer i've gotten so far is that there's AN ONGOING SITE UPGRADE.

Please is anyone better informed than i am? How long more is this 'site upgrade' scheduled to go on? IS THIS A TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT ISSUE? IS THERE ANOTHER MEANS OF BOOKING FOR AN APPOINTMENT?

Thank you all!
Re: Stop On Service Fee Payments @ Gtb Bank By The Italian Embassy - Info Pls! by cheezycom: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2008
cheezy.com:

IS THIS A TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT ISSUE? IS THERE ANOTHER MEANS OF BOOKING FOR AN APPOINTMENT?

Dear Nairalanders,

I would also like to make it clear that by "Another means of booking for an appointment," i mean LEGAL Means that is if the accord with GTB Bank has been terminated.

Thanks again

(1) (Reply)

Work & Live In Singapore And Malaysia / Living In Accra Ghana, Is It Expensive. / Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.