Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos (11112 Views)

Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) / German Embassy, Booking An Appointment For Visa Interview Through The Website / How Do I Book An Appointment To Submit Uk Visa Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by walaky(m): 2:17am On Sep 21, 2007
please i need to book an appointment at the Italian embassy in Lagos, could anyone give me a clue to that, or can i get somebody on here that could do that for me, i need a reply ASAP
Re: I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by vikiviko(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2007
Re: I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by donfelix(m): 4:56am On Sep 29, 2007
u can call me on 08025947973 i think i can help u, all u have to do just keep on praying to GOd
Re: I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by osarenmwin: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2008
I WISH TO APPLY FOR AN APPIONTMENT AT ITALIAN EMBASSY IN LAGOS

MY NAME IS : OSARENMWINDA GODWIN AMADIN.

EMAIL: OSARENMWINDA_GODWIN@YAHOO.COM
Re: I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by elizabetta(f): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2008
i have an invitation letter from italy what do i do before going to the embassy
Re: I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by bigdave1: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2008
its so simple to get an invitation letter from italy,i can simply help you out.you can call me on 08054314534.i will be glad to be of help
Re: I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by kingurch: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2008
my brother's Nigeria is a land of backwardness, My guy is suposed to be in Europe now working but because Nigeria get too many people wey want money before person fit enter Embassy imagine, for our own country again we no fit enter Embassy, in Europe any dick,tom or harry can enter any Embassy, without appointment, our country needs to grow without corrupt people
Re: I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by danedrol: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by MrTaiwo1: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2010
YOU CAN REACH ME FOR YOUR ITALIAN APPOINTMENT AND ALL OTHER EMBASSY APPOINTMENTS. I ALSO ASSIST WITH VISA CONSULTING AND DOCUMENTATION ASSISTANCE FOR VISA APPLICATIONS. SCHENGEN HEALTH INSURANCE ALSO AVAILABLE AT THE CHEAPEST PRICE. U CAN REACH ME ON 07028394173 OR 08054086155. REGARDS
Re: I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by osamede10: 7:20pm On May 19, 2010
i need an appointment on first week of june 2010. how possible is it.
Re: I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by nedostic: 4:49pm On May 22, 2010
@ osemede10 - pls i need to know how far you have gone.what kind of visa would you be applying for?let me know pls.
Re: I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by abmart: 5:46pm On May 25, 2010
U go get the appointment receipt from GTBank for N72,00.00, you can get it at Oba Akran branch and go online www.italy-ng.com and book your appointment.

But before then what kind of visa you want to apply for so that you will know how to make the appointment. You will have to know the nature of your traveling and the details about the person or organisation you are visiting if it is visiting visa including phone number and address.

if you still need any help you can get in touch thru abmartconsult1@yahoo.com
Re: I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by abmart: 6:16pm On May 25, 2010
the fee is N7,200.oo sorry for the mistake.
Re: I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos by tinaupsky: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
To book an appointment for your Italy visa application, ensure you have the passport details and the visa category you intend to apply for. For more details go here
How to Book Appointment for Italy visa application in Nigeria

walaky:
please i need to book an appointment at the Italian embassy in Lagos, could anyone give me a clue to that, or can i get somebody on here that could do that for me, i need a reply ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Today Marks 8 Years Of The Sosoliso Crash / 3rd Mainland Bridge: Roads That Are Likely To Be Congested / Is There Any Good Thing About Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.