Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye (2901 Views)

Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh / ANAMBRA POLL: Police Arraign 183 Osun Suspects In Court / Tony Nwoye Is PDP Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by funnyx(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2013
chima12: Wasn't it due to hatred that fashola deported Igbos from lagos while branding them destitutes?

Wasn't it due to hatred that awolowo stole funds belonging to Igbos after the civil war and used it to fund free education in the southwest?

Isn't it due to hatred that lagos port is the only port allowed to function while other ports outside yorubaland rot away?

Isn't it due to hatred that so many yorubas engaged in a campaign of calumny against enugu airport international status despite there being no international airport in the southeast before then?

Isn't it due to hatred that yorubas employ the use of arson in other to take over shops and markets from non-yorubas in the southwest?

Fasholas deportation and discriminatory/wicked actions against Igbo owned businesses in lagos was always going to be a campaign issue.you yorubas are the worst when it comes to tribalism,ethnic hatred and bigotry.it will be a disaster for this nation if other parts of nigeria decide to match your achievements in the area of ethnic bigotry and tribalism.

The usual rubbish rant! Are igbos the only ethnic groups relocated? Why must everything about igbos be viewed from tribal lens? Why do you guys have 'all against us mentality' and continue to pass this bitterness to your next generation?
You future and that of your generation is in your hands, if you like destroy it with your ethnic bigotry na you sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2013
You are a shameless hypocrite.yorubas are the worst when it comes to tribalism.you yorubas are unrivaled when it comes to seeing things through the tribal lens.

Like I said before,it will be disastous for this nation if every other tribe decides to match yoruba achievement in the field of tribalism and ethnic bigotry.you will cry because of the outcome just as you are now crying because of a few statements by some pdp members in onitsha.
funnyx:

The usual rubbish rant! Are igbos the only ethnic groups relocated? Why must everything about igbos be viewed from tribal lens? Why do you guys have 'all against us mentality' and continue to pass this bitterness to your next generation?
You future and that of your generation is in your hands, if you like destroy it with your ethnic bigotry na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2013
Reading those comments by supposed "elders", I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by funnyx(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
chima12: You are a shameless hypocrite.yorubas are the worst when it comes to tribalism.you yorubas are unrivaled when it comes to seeing things through the tribal lens.

Like I said before,it will be disastous for this nation if every other tribe decides to match yoruba achievement in the field of tribalism and ethnic bigotry.you will cry because of the outcome just as you are now crying because of a few statements by some pdp members in onitsha.

Blah blah blah blah blah cheesy cheesy apart from you guys which other ethnic groups within or outside Nigeria ever complained about Yoruba being ethnic bigots?
If you're looking for bigots look in the mirror, you'll see yourself and many others like you.
Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by ifechez: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
funnyx:

Blah blah blah blah blah cheesy cheesy apart from you guys which other ethnic groups within or outside Nigeria ever complained about Yoruba being ethnic bigots?
If you're looking for bigots look in the mirror, you'll see yourself and many others like you.

Ssnusi lamido sanusi said so!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by funnyx(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
ifechez:

Sanusi ko Sanusi ni, how many northerners do you see on NL or Facebook attacking Yorubas like you guys?
Now you're mentioning Sanusi, the same Sanusi you always call his people cows, goats, boko haram, etc?
When did the opinions of goats and cows start to count? Perhaps whenever it's suit your bigoted agenda undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by hercules07: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
ifechez:

Can you provide a link to where Sanusi called Yorubas bigots?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by ACM10: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
This is serious! shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by usmolad(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
chima12: Wasn't it due to hatred that fashola deported Igbos from lagos while branding them destitutes?

Wasn't it due to hatred that awolowo stole funds belonging to Igbos after the civil war and used it to fund free education in the southwest?

Isn't it due to hatred that lagos port is the only port allowed to function while other ports outside yorubaland rot away?

Isn't it due to hatred that so many yorubas engaged in a campaign of calumny against enugu airport international status despite there being no international airport in the southeast before then?

Isn't it due to hatred that yorubas employ the use of arson in other to take over shops and markets from non-yorubas in the southwest?

Fasholas deportation and discriminatory/wicked actions against Igbo owned businesses in lagos was always going to be a campaign issue.you yorubas are the worst when it comes to tribalism,ethnic hatred and bigotry.it will be a disaster for this nation if other parts of nigeria decide to match your achievements in the area of ethnic bigotry and tribalism.
how old are you?? Did your parent send you to school? If you were sent to school, you must be the dumbest in your class. Let me enlight you, i believe google will do you a favour. Ok, just type 'free education in western nigeria' you will know the time that awolowo initiated the free education programme. The programme was initiated in the early 50's. I won't say more than this because Rubby is watching and you know i wanna bleep tonight
Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by funnyx(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
ifechez:

ewu yorober!!! how many times have you seen a northerner, either on NL or FCK insulting IGBOS like ndi Yoruba?

Osu igbo from okija shrine, who released you from evil forest ? thunder fire ya mouth! You've been insulting us for ages but when we return fire you'll cry murder. Even igbo elders that we thought should know better always attack us just to gain sympathy of mugu like you. And when they are done with you after election you'll be back to your poverty, yeye man.
Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
funnyx:

Osu igbo from okija shrine, who released you from evil forest ? thunder fire ya mouth! You've been insulting us for ages but when we return fire you'll cry murder. Even igbo elders that we thought should know better always attack us just to gain sympathy of mugu like you. And when they are done with you after election you'll be back to your poverty, yeye man.

And when they are done insulting yorubas, they'll carry their loads on their heads and troop down to Lagos. Crazy lots.
Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by Ngokafor(f): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
..boring!..*yawns*
Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by achigogoggle(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Meringe: in my dream last nite, NGIGE was declared winner of the guber election.

Hey Mister, If it was "in your dream"(s) as you've written, then you're damn right.
Re: Anambra Poll: I’ve Told Governor Obi To Hand Over To Tony Nwoye by achigogoggle(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2013

1000000 LIKES

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Compound Is Now Empty / Guess What They Are Looking At [PHOTO] / Meet Buhari’s Charismatic ‘chief Of Defence Intelligence’ Monday Morgan Riku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.