Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? (1733 Views)

Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 12:10am On Nov 14, 2013
Ok, I have actually spent about ummm.. Let's say 20mins looking for a perfect place to post this but if this is not the cannan land of this topic, then the mods will be its Moses grin. Thanks smiley

I always wondered why I didn't get to know the Nlanders that clicks that "ell-eye-kay-hee" like botton just below my posts. But I must confess, IN MY OPINION, a nairaland LIKE is just too awesome compared to facebook where some friends be like "Awww! No one liked his status, let me give him one".. lol! Ikr? I do that a lot sad

Well, cut the stories... Can you remember or should I say : What is the highest Nairaland likes Anonymous LIE-KERS you've had/seen since you joined?

For me, the highest I have seen was 247 and the person practically begged asked for it.. (Yep! I know, facebook comes to mind sad )
And the highest I have had was just 5.. *i sha prayed there was like 3 girls among the 5 sha cool *

NOTE: For those of us who are still yet to get a like, kai fah.. I promise to like your post on this topic grin cheesy.. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Ziggyzito(m): 12:30am On Nov 14, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 12:32am On Nov 14, 2013
I'll just K this and give you a like...you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 12:37am On Nov 14, 2013
And FYI you'll have to follow other members if you want comments/more viewers
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Airforce1(m): 12:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Mtchew
I can give u 1million likes if that's all u want from me..

I'm not stingy.. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2013
Latnok95: Ok, I have actually spent about ummm.. Let's say 20mins looking for a perfect place to post this but if this is not the cannan land of this topic, then the mods will be its Moses grin. Thanks smiley

I always wondered why I didn't get to know the Nlanders that clicks that "ell-eye-kay-hee" like botton just below my posts. But I must confess, IN MY OPINION, a nairaland LIKE is just too awesome compared to facebook where some friends be like "Awww! No one liked his status, let me give him one".. lol! Ikr? I do that a lot sad

Well, cut the stories... Can you remember or should I say : What is the highest Nairaland likes Anonymous LIE-KERS you've had/seen since you joined?

For me, the highest I have seen was 247 and the person practically begged asked for it.. (Yep! I know, facebook comes to mind sad )
And the highest I have had was just 5.. *i sha prayed there was like 3 girls among the 5 sha cool *

NOTE: For those of us who are still yet to get a like, kai fah.. I promise to like your post on this topic grin cheesy.. Thanks
interesting piece... at least I smiled... :\

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 12:47am On Nov 14, 2013
Airforce1: Mtchew

sure u read the post? And 1million likes?how is that even possible!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 12:48am On Nov 14, 2013
Ziggyzito: smiley
what is making this one smile

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:55am On Nov 14, 2013
Mtchew!
I v had close to 200 likes on a post & several posts with over hundred likes on this site.
But it doesn't v any effect if I can't know those liking it. So, Oga Seun, we need the button that ll make us know who's liking our post.
Last Bullet:
As per Facebook thing, some people can lick or la (like) anything.
If you post "I v missed my period", they must like it.
If you post "I m sick", some Mumu must like it.
Post "I m dying", don't be suprised that some goats ll still like it.
Why?
Cos they are learners!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:03am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey7: I'll just K this and give you a like...you are welcome

Ahahaha.. At least you got a like from me too :p
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:05am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey7: And FYI you'll have to follow other members if you want comments/more viewers

Yeah.. But following is actually boring.. Especially when they don't follow back sad
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by youngPRO(m): 1:06am On Nov 14, 2013
The highest number of likes I saw was 546 and I was like WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Airforce1: Mtchew

*in migos' voice* Versace! Versace!! I don't get the point wia I asked for likes smiley
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:09am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey oya talk ur own nah.. Shewww
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Suzie0(f): 1:10am On Nov 14, 2013
I usually reserve my comment. Except on issues where my 2 cents are needed. But so far i've had about 5 likes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:12am On Nov 14, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Mtchew!
I v had close to 200 likes on a post & several posts with over hundred likes on this site.
But it doesn't v any effect if I can't know those liking it. So, Oga Seun, we need the button that ll make us know who's liking our post.
Last Bullet:
Why?
Cos they are learners!

Lol.. Facebook is full of learners!!.. I second that sir grin
But the idea behind the "like" over here is not that clear but I am sure aint getting indebted to people that liked my post.. Unlike facebook likes
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:14am On Nov 14, 2013
youngPRO: The highest number of likes I saw was 546 and I was like WTF!!!

Now dts gotta be the highest grin
Wat about u? How many dem don dash u?
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 1:17am On Nov 14, 2013
Suzie 0.:
I usually reserve my comment. Except on issues where my 2 cents are needed. But so far i've had about 5 likes.

Your 2 cents is like a million dollar to me you know? cheesy

Btw, you and I are on levelled "likes" smiley
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by mumumugu(m): 1:22am On Nov 14, 2013
Will like make you rich

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 1:35am On Nov 14, 2013
Latnok95:

Now dts gotta be the highest grin
Wat about u? How many dem don dash u?
me?mayb 4 or 5...but there's one yuzedo that gets like a million likes for typing just any rubbish
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 1:36am On Nov 14, 2013
mumumugu: Will like make you rich
chai! Dnt say that again..it's actually painful to type a whole textbook and not get a single like sad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 1:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Mtchew!
Last Bullet:
Why?
Cos they are learners!
yeah so true! Some even 'like' posts like "lost my dad today"
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Samsantos9: 1:40am On Nov 14, 2013
Highest like I've ever seen is 347. While the highest I've gotten is 8 likes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2013
The highest I've had is 17 likes. The highest I've seen is 100+

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2013
Why is this on the ''Celebrities Section'' . Are you a learner undecided
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2013
mumumugu: Will like make you rich

I gave u a like tho.. happy?
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2013
IamTitanium: Why is this on the ''Celebrities Section'' . Are you a learner undecided

Lol.. I guess the first paragraph already explained that, besides.. Getting likes do make people nairaland celebs u knw? cheesy
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2013
Can't rem exactly. Bt itz between 10 n 13.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey7: chai! Dnt say that again..it's actually painful to type a whole textbook and not get a single like sad
That's cos most Nairalanders don't bother to read epistles angry
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by odizeey(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2013
I don c plEnty

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey7: yeah so true! Some even 'like' posts like "lost my dad today"
When they like such posts. Are they happy that one lost his/her dad?
What's their reason for liking such a post instead of post a consoling comment.
Last Bullet:
To annoy one to the peak, they may even post lol. Are they laughing out loud that your dad died? So many learners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take A Look At Kim Kardashian Flaunts Massive Cleavage In Her Maternity Outfit / Man Flees Hotel In Underwear After Lover Drugs Him And Cut Off Penis-warning PIX / Checkout This Epic Throwback Photo Of Psquare When They Were Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.