Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? (1734 Views)

Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2013
mumumugu: Will like make you rich

That's wah they say, when they hardly get any 'like'

Just as people lyk mickey will ask 'will twitter followers make u rich?'

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Dannylux: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2013
I've had 103 likes on a post and the highest I've seen should be around 250+ grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2013
D highest av seen is 157,while d highest av gotten is 99 or dere abt.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by AbuMikey(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2013

The highest I've seen is 600+

The highest I've got is hovering around 50 - 90 undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: When they like such posts. Are they happy that one lost his/her dad?
What's their reason for liking such a post instead of post a consoling comment.
Last Bullet:
To annoy one to the peak, they may even post lol. Are they laughing out loud that your dad died? So many learners.

Ahaha.. Sometimes I interpret "LOL" as "lack of laughter" grin

Btw, your bullets no dey finish?
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2013
highest i have seen is 205...

highest i have gotten is 49 to 67.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The highest I've seen is 600+

The highest I've got is hovering around 50 - 90 undecided

You be celeb for dis forum nah cheesy
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by obayaya(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2013
they dey dash person with highest likes money?
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by youngPRO(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2013
Latnok95:

Now dts gotta be the highest grin
Wat about u? How many dem don dash u?
Bros 7LIKES be my higest o... I hope this post go create another record. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by youngPRO(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2013
Harbosede02: D highest av seen is 157,while d highest av gotten is 99 or dere abt.
Taaaa! For where? WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA?
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: When they like such posts. Are they happy that one lost his/her dad?
What's their reason for liking such a post instead of post a consoling comment.
Last Bullet:
To annoy one to the peak, they may even post lol. Are they laughing out loud that your dad died? So many learners.
lol? Lolzz are u serious? Thats simply dumb!
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2013
obayaya: they dey dash person with highest likes money?

U wan know wetin pass money? Good, lemme show you smiley
Go to a topic/thread that requires a good advice or opinion, think for some hours and then air ur advice in relation to the topic, get 20likes and capture dat moment.. Thanks sad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2013
youngPRO:
Bros 7LIKES be my higest o... I hope this post go create another record. grin grin grin
eya not this one
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2013
Harbosede02: D highest av seen is 157,while d highest av gotten is 99 or dere abt.
yea.You get likes easily if you are female...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by youngPRO(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey7: eya not this one
who tell you? A like from you and 7 others will have the record broken... Give it a try MICKEY

wow!! New Record Alert. Thanks so much for as many as LIKED my post to have my previous record broken. Meci

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey7: yea.You get likes easily if you are female...

Especially if dey gat some nice pics cheesy
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Mickey7(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2013
Latnok95:

Especially if dey gat some nice pics cheesy
lol so that's what you do!....ermm youngpro u've got three likes now
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by youngPRO(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2013
Mickey7: lol so that's what you do!....ermm youngpro u've got three likes now
My brother I stil dey hussle am o.. 2more lIKES to go... grin
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Romanticboy1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
the highest av seen is 1 or zo! As for me! Haven't gatten any! Can i get some from here? Atleast 10! Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by wasak(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
I've had 101likes ...the thread about Beverly osu's ambition to be a noon!
https://www.nairaland.com/1476212/beverly-osu-wanted-nun#18779707

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
youngPRO: My brother I stil dey hussle am o.. 2more lIKES to go... grin

One more grin
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
wasak: I've had 101likes ...the thread about Beverly osu's ambition to be a noon!
https://www.nairaland.com/1476212/beverly-osu-wanted-nun#18779707

Make dat 102 smiley
Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by wasak(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lol... Seriously I felt so. elated that day.!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by odizeey(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Latnok95:

Make dat 102 smiley
now one-o-four

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by Latnok95(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
wasak: Lol... Seriously I felt so. elated that day.!

Yeah.. I know dat feeling with ma "5" likes smiley

I sha wanna b like u wen am grown grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? by valicious1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
I rememba wen I posted " I hate sexkillz ", I got 8000 likes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-access Bank’s Boss, Aig Imoukhuede Humiliated At President Jonathan Daughter’ / 23 Year-old Lagos Prophet Ra*pes Woman During Prayer Session / Singer Seyi Shay Acquires Brand New 2014 Hyundai SUV | See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.