Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

One Of The Things You Often Hear Thats Not True - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Of The Things You Often Hear Thats Not True (458 Views)

interesting Gossip You Heard About Yourself That Is Absolutely Not True / It's Sad But It's Not True :P / What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Things You Often Hear Thats Not True by khalidqudus: 3:09am On Nov 14, 2013
A few days ago, while I was going out to get something, I heard two women discussing and one of them said ''even the bible says seeing is believing'' and the other one nodded in approval and immediately my hands were on my head in shock. She said it with conviction. And while I continued my journey, all I was thinking of was what the woman said. Many of God's children are misinformed or ignorant and this is why many are the way they are. SEEING IS NOT BELIEVING...SEEING IS KNOWING...and when you know you dont need to believe. The only man that said so in the bible is today referred to as ''doubting thomas'' and Jesus replied him saying ''because you see you belived, but blessed are those who do not see yet believe''. Choose to be informed: have the right information because your life is built on information.

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Letter To Harmattan / Which Post Has The Highest 'likes' In 2013 On Nairaland / URGENTLY Seeking For A Selfcon Apartment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.