Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man (7616 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act / Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by silverdam(m): 3:35am On Nov 14, 2013
So I heard one of the most successful Nigerian female Singer and my favourite Tiwa Savage is getting married to her fiancé/manager Tee Billz this month and I was extremely happy for her.

So I read in some interviews that her fiancé said that they have a limited invitation cards for their wedding which means he doesn't want crowd, fans or party crashers at his wedding, and I was like "whatever" that he has pride and what was he feeling like with the believe that Tiwa doesn't know anything about this and she wouldn't say such to her fans.

But to my own surprise, few days later I read in another interview where Tiwa also said the same thing "If you're not invited don't come to our wedding", I was really disappointed that she could say such despite the fact that we are the ones buying her records and also it is our money they want to use for this their wedding ooo. These artistes don't know that without with us (fans) they can't succeed in this business.
I made up my mind never to buy her records again, for her and her fiancé to say such to their fans who buy their records. So I began to wonder why would they say such, is it that they don't want to spend, they are being stingy or maybe they want a low key wedding which I don't think so.

So today I was going through some blogs and I saw a gist that the controversial Kemi Omololu Ololoyun said Tiwa Savage is getting married to a married man with a kid, huh! I was shocked, I couldn't believe it I had go straight to google and search if the story is true, trust google, google showed me everything patapata and it was confirmed that this her fiancé Tee billz is indeed married with a kid but separated and not yet divorced.

What da f**k! So I realise this is the reason she doesn't want crowd at her wedding because she's scared. But seriously Why would she do such? I'm highly disappointed in her, it shows she is very desperate to get married with the fact that it is illegal to get married to a married man who isn't divorced.

Shame on you Tiwa Savage, is it someone like you that is suppose to say you don't want crowd and uninvited guests at your wedding? You want to marry somebody else's husband yet you flew abroad to buy wedding gown and you con dey flaunt am to the world, shame no catch you.

Anyways, I am happy for you but please be wise, let the divorce come first before you enter his house biko, we all know you are not getting any younger but please little patience would do. Getting married to a legally married man is totally wrong, it only shows how desperate you are.

And once again, is it true you caused the rift between Don Jazzy and Wande Coal? Xoxo

Temitayo G.

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/11/14/im-disappointed-tiwa-savage-is-desperate-and-also-getting-married-to-a-married-man-open-letter/[/url]

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by bigtt76(f): 4:00am On Nov 14, 2013
Una get time shaaa!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by humblesteve(m): 4:06am On Nov 14, 2013
bigtt76: Una get time shaaa!

no be small time oh
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by PrinceJustice(m): 4:28am On Nov 14, 2013

How this 1 take affect ASUU strike?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 14, 2013
I have nvr listened 2 her music, I never like her music n hv never been interested! Ma only interest will be to get her laid, she's got d pphysique of mmy kind of women, dat aside she can go 2 hel

6 Likes

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by texaco1: 5:23am On Nov 14, 2013
Op,small small. You too go get husband one day,just pray hard

4 Likes

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by johnwizey: 5:43am On Nov 14, 2013
I swear OP u just read my mind. I was wondering too nw cos i dont tink dere is any sane man who will nt want the type of tu-face wedding unless in sum circumstances. I knw money is nt dere problem but dey delibrately leave dere fans nd wellwishers out. Anyway, happy married life to dem in advance. Make ur marriage no end lyk 'Jennifer' own

1 Like

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Airforce1(m): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2013
Age is not on her side na...

If you've seen her face to face, u go know sey she don old like Rita Dominic Nwaturuocha dat refused to marry.

But dis marriage may not last cuz her husband looks irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by IAMBREEZY: 6:35am On Nov 14, 2013
Na she sabi now
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by icebebe(f): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2013
na wa o,bcz she no invite u com weddin u go dey do research,anyways hope u ar satisfied?

1 Like

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by seedord247(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2013
icebebe: na wa o,bcz she no invite u com weddin u go dey do research,anyways hope u ar satisfied?

Will you marry me? wink
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by okirewaju(f): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2013
texaco1: Op,small small. You too go get husband one day,just pray hard
grin *Smh*
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by thaoriginator: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2013
Orisirisi
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by icebebe(f): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2013
seedord247:

Will you marry me? wink
now i no wer u'r comin frm
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by homesteady(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2013
LMAO grin
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by pendusky(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2013
ARE U KIDDING ME?
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Airforce1(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2013
icebebe: now i no wer u'r comin frm

Product of A.J City nau grin
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Ariyke: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2013
grin grin
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by AbuMikey(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2013

Nasty!

E'rrything nasty! angry

But that was by the way......... gringrin

Na she sabi cheesy

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by seedord247(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2013

Where am i coming form?.. Sweery do you know that I'm a Black American? cheesy
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by icebebe(f): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2013
seedord247:

Where am i coming form?.. Sweery do you know that I'm a Black American? cheesy
no wonder d beefs,u guys love goin to all weddings buh we Nigerians are use to it
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Vivly(f): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2013
Airforce1: Age is not on her side na...

If you've seen her face to face, u go know sey she don old like Rita Dominic Nwaturuocha dat refused to marry.

But dis marriage may not last cuz her husband looks irresponsible.
you just made a point for the first time. Kudos!
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by vyke2008: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2013
This pays, just a try will convince you:http://HiredPay.com/?id=talk2vyke
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Airforce1(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2013
Vivly: you just made a point for the first time. Kudos!

Mtcheww
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by waleadex(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2013
@ OP you need to do some more researches to know how this dude has been so helpful in her career. Sometime ago,she was describing how nice the dude is to her and suddenly she burst into tears. Besides,they have been together for a long time now,hence her decision to marry her. We all know how celebrity marriages crash even in months,so Tiwa might have concluded in her mind no better man could have come than this man. Also,age is not on her side. As for the dude being married,separated,divorced or whatever,this is Nigeria and it may surprise you that the woman the dude was married to is now another man's wife. So?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by kevoh(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2013
On behalf of Tiwa, she said I should tell you this, " Broke people always think they have an opinion" . smiley
I'm just delivering her message oooo! tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Akshow: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2013
Amebo thread. Spits and walks out.

1 Like

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by silverdam(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2013
kevoh: On behalf of Tiwa, she said I should tell you this, " Broke people always think they have an opinion" . smiley
I'm just delivering her message oooo! tongue
K! Greet her for me ooo
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2013
You're dissapointed when she never appointed you!

1 Like

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by CyrusLevi(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2013
who cares?if it doesn't give her migraine.let her carry on.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by mimicue(f): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2013
This op no get job... u have time

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Still Remember This Little Star Boy?....(photos) / Happy Birthday To Susan Peters / 5 Handsome Men Who Where Born Females(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.