Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man (7614 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act / Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Jerrycares247(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2013
Are u economically inclined,then why wait.Take this online bloomberg test now and stand a chance for an international employment. Hurry,limited slots available.
https://talentsearch.bloomberginstitute.com/test_sessions/available?ober_reference_id=ab0f3298a3559c45217f1bd6eb8fff3f6644c463
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Korede038: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Lol. Don't believe everything you read in the papers. T-Billz might not have been married before meeting Tiwa

1 Like

Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by wonlasewonimi: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2013
icebebe: na wa o,bcz she no invite u com weddin u go dey do research,anyways hope u ar satisfied?

Why do I see your username as ikebe?
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Yemlizzy(f): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2013
Whosoever makes a decision should be ready to stand by it whether it brings positive or negative results and moreover marriage is a long time investment for both the good,the bad and the ugly hope it works out well for Tiwa,all the best.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
mtshheeww! na dem sabi
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Remmy2011(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nawa oooo, this chic too fine than this oo, however time is not on her side, anyhow sha, make she enjoy and make sure say the wife no catch am oo
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by icebebe(f): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

bcz u ar addicted to anyfin under d skirt.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by daddymatrix(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
bollywood
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by silverdam(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
daddymatrix: bollywood
You sef, I guess you just started watching bollywood movies shey? Lol
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Olaone1: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

icebebe: bcz u ar addicted to anyfin under d skirt.
grin grin grin
icebebe. Don't choose Wonlasewonimi. Choose meeeeeee
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by coldgate(f): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
@OP: wetin concern you? Abi you no hear say husband scarcity dey naija?
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Korede038: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2013
You all should be happy for Tiwa. She's not getting younger you know
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by swtme(f): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
He is dark,tall,handsome and cute.She is sooooo lucky, I wish her well....
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by PregnantBoy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
$wtme:
He is dark,tall,handsome and cute.She is sooooo lucky, I wish her well....
That is way too much abeg
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by JadeWilliam(f): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2013
silverdam:

I was really disappointed that she could say such despite the fact that we are the ones buying her records and also it is our money they want to use for this their wedding ooo. These artistes don't know that without with us (fans) they can't succeed in this business.
I made up my mind never to buy her records again, for her and her fiancé to say such to their fans who buy their records.
Whether u buy her record or not;sh's made.The endorsement sh has wit pepsi is in thousands if not millions of dollars&then her shows&conserts ar another money makin means so get ova ur head.FYI;Wen u buy her record,u'r enrichin d pirators in Alaba markt.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by JadeWilliam(f): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2013
silverdam:
So I read in some interviews that her fiancé said that they have a limited invitation cards for their wedding which means he doesn't want crowd, fans or party crashers at his wedding, and I was like "whatever" that he has pride and what was he feeling like with the believe that Tiwa doesn't know anything about this and she wouldn't say such to her fans.

But to my own surprise, few days later I read in another interview where Tiwa also said the same thing "If you're not invited don't come to our wedding", I was really disappointed that she could say such

Not evrybody lik loud overcrowded weddings.Kerry Washington (scandal),a hollywood celebrity also had a quiet weddin secretly so wot's d hype abt?

Tiwa lovs her fans but sh doesn't hav 2jeopardize anythng (wot her fiancee wants&her security) 4her so called fans cos those same fans wil set her up&get her kidnapped so don't mak dis whole thng abt her fans .
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by JadeWilliam(f): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2013
silverdam:
So today I was going through some blogs and I saw a gist that getting married to a married man with a kid, huh! I was shocked, that this her fiancé Tee billz is indeed married with a kid but separated and not yet divorced.

Tiwa Savage is an intelligent lady.There's no big deal in marryin a divorcee.Men marry divorced women al d tym so y can't women marry divorced men?If sh has found happiness wit d man,let her b.Leave age aside after al sh's just 33;they'v bn thru a lot 2geda&d dude understands&cares abt her.Sh's enterin d marriage with her 2eyes open so al we can do is 2wish her d best in life whch is wot I wish her.

Alicia Keys married her her manager abi producer ni who had a fiancee dat has 2 kids 4him&they'r stil married for yrs now&has a son wit d guy&seems happy so let's not only focus on d divorce part.Somone can tak d hand u failed with&win wit it.Mayb thngs didn't workout btw him&d woman dat had a kid 4him.
It seems 2b working out 4Ini Edo&Mercy Johnson so it wil work out 4Tiwa too.

silverdam:
I'm highly disappointed in her, it shows she is very desperate to get married with the fact that it is illegal to get married to a married man who isn't divorced.

If u lov sombody,u do al u can 2hav d persn permanently in ur life.D bible sayd d kingdom of God suffereth violence&d violent taketh it bu force.Let her seem desparate.D chick knws d worth of her man.So don't blame her
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Bitterleafsoup: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
bigtt76:
Una get time shaaa!
Now what do you think?
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Bitterleafsoup: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
johnwizey:
I swear OP u just read my mind. I was wondering too nw cos i dont tink dere is any sane man who will nt want the type of tu-face wedding unless in sum circumstances. I knw money is nt dere problem but dey delibrately leave dere fans nd wellwishers out. Anyway, happy married life to dem in advance. Make ur marriage no end lyk 'Jennifer' own
Seems like money was exactly the problem.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Bitterleafsoup: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
kevoh:
On behalf of Tiwa, she said I should tell you this, " Broke people always think they have an opinion" . smiley
I'm just delivering her message oooo! tongue
Sounds like she is broken and in debt now.
Re: I'm Disappointed Tiwa Savage Is Desperate & Getting Married To A Married Man by Bitterleafsoup: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
JadeWilliam:

Tiwa Savage is an intelligent lady.There's no big deal in marryin a divorcee.Men marry divorced women al d tym so y can't women marry divorced men?If sh has found happiness wit d man,let her b.Leave age aside after al sh's just 33;they'v bn thru a lot 2geda&d dude understands&cares abt her.Sh's enterin d marriage with her 2eyes open so al we can do is 2wish her d best in life whch is wot I wish her.

Alicia Keys married her her manager abi producer ni who had a fiancee dat has 2 kids 4him&they'r stil married for yrs now&has a son wit d guy&seems happy so let's not only focus on d divorce part.Somone can tak d hand u failed with&win wit it.Mayb thngs didn't workout btw him&d woman dat had a kid 4him.
It seems 2b working out 4Ini Edo&Mercy Johnson so it wil work out 4Tiwa too.

If u lov sombody,u do al u can 2hav d persn permanently in ur life.D bible sayd d kingdom of God suffereth violence&d violent taketh it bu force.Let her seem desparate.D chick knws d worth of her man.So don't blame her

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Caught On Camera Touching Girl's Boobs [PICS] / Celestial Church Choir Twerk For Church Elders During Sunday Service / Happy Birthday To Susan Peters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.