Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

"Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi (5113 Views)

Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by Onlytru: 5:51am On Nov 14, 2013
The super model dissed some journalists at her press conference today, and even went further by insulting the heck out of Africans (oh thought her parents were from China) and her generation from Japan? Idiot

Read further how the whole insults and name tagging started,

Less than three weeks after Nigerian international model, Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi launched a series of attacks on Twitter and called her fellow Africans animals, she, on Friday 8 November, re-enacted her saucy side as she insulted a group of journalists who were at the premiere of her new show, Africa’s Next Top Model.

Oluchi, who was the chief hostess at the weekend event held at Pravada Lounge on Victoria Island, Lagos, created an ugly drama as she snubbed the media reps who had asked to be treated well after being made to stand while others were on their seats during the delayed press conference.

P.M.NEWS Showbiz Trends gathered that the whole drama started after the model, who came far late into the event, caused the organisers to move the earlier scheduled media briefing into the noisy main hall of the night club. And of course, the journalists were not comfortable with the arrangement considering the boisterous crowd and noise.

After about three questions and her impolite responses, the newsmen stopped asking questions. Oluchi sensed their coldness and then asked if there were further questions, to which one of the journalists expressed disgust over the humiliation they had been subjected to.

Rather than apologise, Oluchi angrily muttered: “I am only here to party and not to be answering questions.”

And she walked away leaving the angry journalists in the middle of the club.

When the organisers went to confer with her, she remained adamant. Even when the whole scenario was reported to the publisher of a fashion and lifestyle magazine, and our correspondent was invited to iron out the matter, Oluchi threw caution to the winds when she told the reporter, “Don’t touch me please,” when she was about to be stopped from walking away for the second time.

“Oluchi should be world class…she should be able to control herself in public no matter how upset she is. It’s called anger management,” said a concerned guest who observed the drama at the event. P.M.NEWS Showbiz Trends learnt that Oluchi has a record of bad temperament and is said to be hostile to journalists.

That was what manifested when she threw caution to the winds with her recent outburst on Twitter. Her series on Twitter read:

“I am disgusted. DISGUSTED by human behaviour…Africans be like “no funds no meetings”… MONEY is not the root of evil. “Greedy Humans” are the root of evil… Hopefully I won’t throw up soon. Bunch of inconsiderate animals!!!!…They know price tag of everything and the VALUE of nothing!!!…Incompetent idiots. Ugly souls. Monsters in human forms!…They won’t let me enjoy my beauty sleep!”

And she got a lot of bashing for her coarse tweets. One Akindele wrote then:

“This girl is just a fool…so because you marry Oyibo now, folks back home are now ‘Africans’? Shame, a Nigerian should be propagating this sort of ignorance.Can’t she just say ‘These guys’ or even be specific? But she would rather tag all Africans, feeding into stereotypes of racists around her. Nonsense, is Africa one country? How many Africans have she met? Village girl made into Face of Africa.””"

Culled from

Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by nerodenero: 6:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Ode ni babe yi shaCan you imagine a nigga calling another African ugly soul!!!Funny enough,the white which you so much cherish dont give a damn about you and can racially abuse you at the slightest opportunity.Anyway,she has simply forgetten the adage that says 'any river that forgets its source,will simply dry up'
Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by RoyalRoy(m): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2013
When you put gold in the snout of a pig, it will still go dig it in the mud.

Classical example of a village champion who got thrown up by Providence but has no wisdom on how to stay up.

Law of Gravity might catch up on her soon if she doesn't watch it and put her temperament in check.

Mgbeke feeling funky
Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by Mynd44: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2013
Hmmm
Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by kettykin: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2013
She knows the African she referred to, the useless back stabbing, betraying Africans who are bent on pulling down successful people around them, of particular mention are the depraved journalists who did everything humanly possible to kill the career of brilliant African achievers like Philip Emeagwali

3 Likes

Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by Henrypraise: 7:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Maybe she was on her period
Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by homesteady(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2013
When some people just get a little bit of fame, they think they have arrived! She's so arrogant! So what if she was very famous like them omotola and genny, maybe she'll be slapping journalists!
Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by zeb04(f): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2013
Things lik dis happens wen pple 4get whr they r comin frm
Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by AbuMikey(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2013

Mtchewww undecided

Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by Airforce1(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2013
She's right.
Some africans truely are animals.. (South west peeps)
They want to get close to you with the intention of running u down.
Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by nerodenero: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2013
Airforce1: She's right. Some africans truely are animals..(South west peeps)They want to get close to you with the intention of running u down.
Are you different from the Model?Racists!!! Again, it is "truly" and not "truely"
Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
"On that note, i'm done for now. I need to stay #focus!" ......ya right..our African turned European she-goat who doesn't even understand the use of English language. I no blame ur life na. If to say dem don leave u where.u and ur mama dey sell akara for surulere u go get mouth to yarn dust. Ugly ass biatch!!!
Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Fake low-life white cock sucking Naomi Campbell wanna be! Mgbeke of the first order.
Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by sexyjessy(f): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
undecidedz it jes me or i think dat skinny figure dere looks lik a witch undecided
angrynicomphria
tcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: "Africans Ar Ugly Souls" - Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi by kommiejewel(f): 12:35am On Nov 16, 2013
Airforce1: She's right.
Some africans truely are animals.. (South west peeps)
They want to get close to you with the intention of running u down.

What is this dunce sayin sef?. .@Oluchi, u don forget when u b core Ajegunle babe wey ur face b like monkey wey dey see im period abi?. .Mtchew!!

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Allows Man Feel Her Butt (PHOTO) / Popular Actress Reportedly Broke, Spotted Rocking Cheap Cloths [PICS] / Actress Moyo Lawal Rocks Underwear In New Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.