Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP (21666 Views)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by Vicky2k(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2013
EBK2: APC had scored an own goal again and have shot themselves on the foot.
We have to find a way forward for this generation -IBB.
Now this is instructive from a man that destroyed this same generation,laid the foundation of all the problems Nigeria is grappling with today, and Nigerians have spoken to him about it several times through the pooling boot. APC should just offload all the old cargoes, drop them like hot potatoes and explain to Nigerians their programme for government.
Seems their only manifesto is to kick out GEJ and PDP. That is not enough. If they keep identifying with the old past and don't come up with a credible robust manifesto and ideals, they will be worst than PDP. Nigerians will listen to APC if they come across as a credible alternative to PDP, which they are not doing at the moment. As long as the old cargoes continue to be the face of APC, Nigerians will regard them as same-old-same-old.

I Agree with you. APC is still Championed with the Same Old Cargoes we know. GEJ should continue inn 2015 rather hand it over to them. I Believe his Transformation Agenda will Improve Nigeria but that is if we give him the Chance. Check out the PHCN Privatization and the Upcoming National Confab. That's my view
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by modestdude(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2013
fiizznation: say whatever nonsense u pple ll say. Nothing ll make jonathan stay in power beyond 2015, [b][/b]nt even when the entire nigerians vote him. They elites r ready for him. Jonathan/pdp mst vacate aso villa
Are you guyz planning to assasinate him?
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by modestdude(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2013
fiizznation: say whatever nonsense u pple ll say. Nothing ll make jonathan stay in power beyond 2015,[/b] nt even when the entire nigerians vote him. They elites r ready for him[b]. Jonathan/pdp mst vacate aso villa
Are you guyz planning to assasinate president Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2013
By Utumuna:

If indeed we want development in Nigeria, let us stop looking for healthy teeth in a rotten mouth.
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by curtain: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2013
WHEN WOULD THEY VISIT O.B.J?
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by meine: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2013
sagombugo:

You will never fail to disappoint! Was it not the same IBB that GEJ called his mentor in politics and also went to visit prior the 2011 election for an endorsement?

Later when he got the security report that IBB was not too disposed to him and that he also wants to contest the PDP primaries,he masterminded the Oct 1st bombing at Eagle's square according to Henry Okah in order to rope in Chief Raymond Dokpesi who was then the Director General of IBB campaign organisation as a means of gettting at IBB?

You can spin this consultation/meeting of APC apparachiks with 2 Former Head of State the way you want but the fact remains that GEJ is jittery and PDP is now being served the same dosage of their own medicine

The best form of defence is attack! In politics,you plunder the comfort zone of your enemies

The same way GEJ is sponsoring and empowering renegade LP members such as Mimiko,Ladoja,Gbenga Daniels,Opeyemi Bamidele and Afenifere old brigade against anything Tinubu which you people don't see as anti-party activities or even APGA in the SE

So also is APC at liberty to enter the PDP's camp to rattle it

For those who are waiting for SAINTS to come and rule Nigeria,you will wait till thy kingdom come

Gani Fawehinmi was here,you all shouted him down and asked him to stick to activism and refused to vote for him under a SAINTLY NCP party which wasn't into distributing garri,rice and ankara

Prof Pat Okedinachi Utomi also have been on the fringes preaching paradigm shift,contested and spent about N700million of his own money under SDMP,you all said 'If only he will join a major party and work from the inside' you didn't vote for him cos you said you didn't want to waste your votes cos he might not win

Now he is in APC,you still said 'Ah he has gone to join them'

Festus Keyamo has been shouting himself hoarse using the instrumentality of law to fight for the downtrodden but the fact remains that political platform remains the best avenue to affect a large number of individual. He joined APC,you all sneered at him

Yet some of you can't mobilise 10 people to form a political party of the decent and by the decent but will rather constitute yourselves into armchair critics

If an enemy is fighting me with an AK47,you don't expect me to go and deploy a catapult as a defence mechanism

In Boxing,we call it Pound for Pound!

In the 60s,it was called 'You Tarka me,I Daboh you' ( apologies to JS Tarka and G Adzuana Daboh who had a landmark political fight then!)

Chai! The wisest comment so far. In sun Tzu words " bring your friends close and your enemies closer". Am beginning to fear these APC guys they seem to have their strategy well planned. They mean business. Can't wait till 2015 election day,will be the first one in my polling booth to kick out the clueless one.

We will never repeat the 2011 mistake. Spartaaaa! grin

1 Like

Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by odomanis: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2013
OPs I watched the event and I heard IBB speak. He never said Nigeria is bigger than PDP. What he said is that NO PARTY IS BIGGER THAN NIGERIA.Nigeria is bigger than one party. He didnt mention any party's name. Please you dont have to lie to the public.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2013
meine:

Chai! The wisest comment so far. In sun Tzu words " bring your friends close and your enemies closer". Am beginning to fear these APC guys they seem to have their strategy well planned. They mean business. Can't wait till 2015 election day,will be the first one in my polling booth to kick out the clueless one.

We will never repeat the 2011 mistake. Spartaaaa! grin
God bless you and your entire generation for this post.
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by freshprincex49(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2013
utumunta: A country where the same persons that brought us to this parlous state of affairs, are also consulted on the way forward. It is a shame that instead of IBB putting the finishing touch to his prison memoir, as a result of grand larcenery, serial murders(including late Dele Giwa) and rape of our institutions and values, he is walking free and 'consulting'.

Welcome, IBB the 'progressive' as you join other 'progressives' like Tinubu, Buhari and Ikimi in moving the country 'forward'. Something we understand you were denied the chance of doing as a military president for 8 years. Now you can do it as a private citizen.

Buhari is going around recruiting members of his band of traducers. I expect them to visit T Y Danjuma and Abdullahi Mohammed next.

Let us fold our hands and watch as the vultures gather over the remains of a country that they have abused and battered. They started in July 1966; they called it a counter-coup, 1975 they struck again!, 1983, 1985 and 1993 they held us hostage with the barrel of the gun. Today, they have become reformed progressives and the ignorant masses are the new gun to be used against the sitting government.

If indeed we want development in Nigeria, let us stop looking for healthy teeth in a rotten mouth.
You have said it all, I guess there's very little to add.
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by nzeadichie: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2013
True talk my brother.
kennyonthrone: Mtchhewww al dis old niggas no go retire ni......na una go d stil d kal us leaderz of a 2mrw dat neva kumz kuz una 2day no d eva pass...ndi ara
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by robi55(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Eze Promoe: PDP is not great again because Jonathan has vandalised your money siphoning pipeline tongue
eze y do u speak like ur just a baby,what has gudluck really done wrong to u haters?can't u speak without callin his name wit critics?
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by Orikinla(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2013
There are no permanent enemies in party politics, except permanent interests.
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by pingpong1: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2013
Some of you believe APC is irrelevant but at the mention of APC, most of you have sleepless nights.... grin
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by adeadekf: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2013
This country is damned! Where lies our hope? There's no way we gonna have a credible President in this country. APC just dashed our hope! APC is PDP and PDP is APC. I was thinking Buhari will have the audacity to bring these rogues to book peradventure he becomes the President but with this recent political romance he's likely to just be a tool in the hands of some baggers! Our sufferings continue!
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by Pukkah: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2013
sagombugo:

You will never fail to disappoint! Was it not the same IBB that GEJ called his mentor in politics and also went to visit prior the 2011 election for an endorsement?

Later when he got the security report that IBB was not too disposed to him and that he also wants to contest the PDP primaries,he masterminded the Oct 1st bombing at Eagle's square according to Henry Okah in order to rope in Chief Raymond Dokpesi who was then the Director General of IBB campaign organisation as a means of gettting at IBB?

You can spin this consultation/meeting of APC apparachiks with 2 Former Head of State the way you want but the fact remains that GEJ is jittery and PDP is now being served the same dosage of their own medicine

The best form of defence is attack! In politics,you plunder the comfort zone of your enemies

The same way GEJ is sponsoring and empowering renegade LP members such as Mimiko,Ladoja,Gbenga Daniels,Opeyemi Bamidele and Afenifere old brigade against anything Tinubu which you people don't see as anti-party activities or even APGA in the SE

So also is APC at liberty to enter the PDP's camp to rattle it

For those who are waiting for SAINTS to come and rule Nigeria,you will wait till thy kingdom come

Gani Fawehinmi was here,you all shouted him down and asked him to stick to activism and refused to vote for him under a SAINTLY NCP party which wasn't into distributing garri,rice and ankara

Prof Pat Okedinachi Utomi also have been on the fringes preaching paradigm shift,contested and spent about N700million of his own money under SDMP,you all said 'If only he will join a major party and work from the inside' you didn't vote for him cos you said you didn't want to waste your votes cos he might not win

Now he is in APC,you still said 'Ah he has gone to join them'

Festus Keyamo has been shouting himself hoarse using the instrumentality of law to fight for the downtrodden but the fact remains that political platform remains the best avenue to affect a large number of individual. He joined APC,you all sneered at him

Yet some of you can't mobilise 10 people to form a political party of the decent and by the decent but will rather constitute yourselves into armchair critics

If an enemy is fighting me with an AK47,you don't expect me to go and deploy a catapult as a defence mechanism

In Boxing,we call it Pound for Pound!

In the 60s,it was called 'You Tarka me,I Daboh you' ( apologies to JS Tarka and G Adzuana Daboh who had a landmark political fight then!)

Good one.
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by ewerez: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Abacha could have been progressive also if God had given him more years in life

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by samuelfemo(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Jonathan thinks he is bigger than Nigerians. 2015 dey come when we go show am say na only paper we need to fling am back to the river bank where he belong.
dont be fooled jonathan is not mocked.
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by Abuja2013: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2013
Who knows if APC will be a catalyst of change in Nigeria come 2015 because Jonathan's regime has fallen below expectation and even his party is in disarray.Instead of using SuRE-P funds to make oil refineries, the funds are use unjudiciously.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by haibe(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by AGBORMAN1(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2013
APC CAN VISIT THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND

I DONT GIVE A fFUCK

SAME OLD THIEVES. OLD WINE IN A NEW BOTTLE. POWER FROM GEJ NOT FOR THE INTEREST OF NIGERIANS

GEJ CARRY GO; 2011 TO 2019 IN JESUS NAME I PRAY; AMEN

1 Like

Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by yakuq25: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2013
Gbam!
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by meforyou1(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2013
If my role model forever IBB says so, then it is true. Nigeria is actually bigger than all the political parties combined.
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by uffforum: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2013
Please Nigeria should be in peace. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by elohorayodele: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2013
tha_originator: see yeye talk o! IBB and Abdulsalam are former presidos, if APC consults the 2 doesn't mean they want them to join APC, after all IBB is a member of the killer party.. We need to kick PDP out ASAP!

I hope u read what u posted ursef. Very hypocritical! If IBB is a member of the killer party why are the so-called progressive consulting with him @all.
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by fkaz(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2013
Orikinla: There are no permanent enemies in party politics, except permanent interests.

Apc are trying to make sure they don't have opposition in the northern part, which is a smart move.

IBB is still relevant in nigeria politics, he has a lot of loyalist in this country who can not turn their back from him, including the senate president(david mark) even in Igboland, IBB is a big fish.

Just imaging some one like IBB is behind jonathan, who will stand against jonathan from the northern part and win?
If IBB sneeze the whole north will catch cold.
Apc is just smart, just as some one said "keep your friends close but keep your enemies more closer" that is for buhari.
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by IYANGBALI: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2013
99/100:
And so what?
Are they the P R O G R E S S I V E S ? Lol!
Birds of the same feather flocks together.
Next news abeg.
you are wrong,it is birds of the same feathers fok together
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by OgaTheTop2: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Maradona shocked You again!!

angry
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by karpentar: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2013
abu12: Well said maradona

Is nigeria less than ACN?
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by Myself2(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2013
And PDP is greater than APC,IBB,Tinubu
Who even takes IBB serious,this demon that annuled the freest and fairest election in Nigeria,rap ed the Nigerian treasury to zero and murdered many fine officers of the armed forces and journbalists is now pontificating on who is good and bad.I don't blame him,I blame the short memories of Nigerians
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by OrisehNathan(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2013
Who do they want to decieve? is it not time they knew we are tired of them? Nigeria is just keeping silent, if not, the likes of babangida (IBB) are supposed to be languishing in jail for the calamity they have drawn to Nigeria. I give them five more years to be silent if Christ tarrays & Nigeria still remain one, if they don't keep silent and return to their old ion-spring beds to pray to God for forgiveness. They will all have to live to regret ever being Nigerians, because they are jeopadizing with our future and we won't fail to put them where they belong. A word is enough for the wise! [color=]Who do they want to decieve? is it not time they knew we are tired of them? Nigeria is just keeping silent, if not, the likes of babangida (IBB) are supposed to be languishing in jail for the calamity they have drawn to Nigeria. I give them five more years to be silent if Christ tarrays & Nigeria still remain one, if they don't keep silent and return to their old ion-spring beds to pray to God for forgiveness. They will all have to live to regret ever being Nigerians, because they are jeopadizing with our future and we won't fail to put them where they belong. A word is enough for the wise! [/color]Who do they want to decieve? is it not time they knew we are tired of them? Nigeria is just keeping silent, if not, the likes of babangida (IBB) are supposed to be languishing in jail for the calamity they have drawn to Nigeria. I give them five more years to be silent if Christ tarrays & Nigeria still remain one, if they don't keep silent and return to their old ion-spring beds to pray to God for forgiveness. They will all have to live to regret ever being Nigerians, because they are jeopadizing with our future and we won't fail to put them where they belong. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by Okimski(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2013
Eze Promoe: PDP is not great again because Jonathan has vandalised your money siphoning pipeline tongue
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, next page jare
Re: Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP by Myself2(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2013
While other Northern anti-GEJ political jobbers are just miffed that a man from the SS is president,IBBs grouse with GEJ is that When IBB had wuruwuruishly packaged a 500 billion naira arms supply deal for the Nigerian armed forces whilst Yar Adua was sick,fate struck and Yar Adua died and GEj became president and immediately cancelled the criminal deal thereby saving Nigeria hundreds of billions of Naira.IBB is just a callous,heartless criminal who does not have the interest of Nigeria at heart,how long was he in government?what did he achieve?
Mr IBB where is our $12 billion gulf war oil windfall??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador / PDP Congratulates Wike As The Winner "River Governorship Elections" / How Ibikunle Amosun Used Wasiu Sowami To Acquire High Profile Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.