Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Females Top Table Of Military Recruits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Females Top Table Of Military Recruits (13620 Views)

Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era. The Cable. / Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by IAMBREEZY: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2013
Lankaline:

Smh for yu too,,u quote the whole tin juhs to ryt,,smh,
SMH
wot's d difference btw d 2 of u? Quotin dat long comment is as gud as postin it! U two r just birds of same feathers! U dnt use wrong 2 correct a wrong. Wise up man!
Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by elMacho(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2013
How many of dem una see for stf or jtf? Na wen war or peace keeping mission com dem al doz army babes go knw wats up
Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by megadeath: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2013
lordhugo: More females in the officer's cadre via direct service is due to the fact that females are needed for jobs in nursing, education and other areas of life where females generally excel.....

WHY ARE THERE NO FEMALES IN THE REGULAR NDA RECRUITS?
Obviously, you are not informed. There are currently 3 Regular Combatant Courses in the NDA with female Cadets.

3 Likes

Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by Arysexy(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2013
ihejirika is trying

click on this thread and learn https://www.nairaland.com/1515687/panic-osun-community-over-discovery
Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by mencade5(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2013
during the 2011 post election violence in zaria, kaduna, in army depot (chindit barracks). I saw female soldiers crying like children when they were assigned to go out with their male counterpart to stop the violence. I smh for them.

Na only to f.uck and service their top officers them sabi ooooo
Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by ojeka1(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2013
Just passing
----oooO---
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/-
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit
ASUU....Abeg
who get pin mouth charger?
Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by sunvick(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
It is really gud for der ministry, buh na serious bad market for ashess esp dose army wey dey patronize dem if dem com bck frm peace keeping.
Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
ckkris:

Jona rules till 2019.

There was no stats when General Buhari imposed himself on innocent Nigerians.
Did u even bother reading the post who is talking about buhari? sycophancy runs in your DNa stupid fool
Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by khadaffi(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
I am still yet to see any female JTF. Maybe they exist but I never see them. Plus the video on the last peace keeping mission in mali I have, I no see any woman for there o. The only place I see them was at my NYSC camp, to they do left, right. Daz all
Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by vicfajeze: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
can they live up to expectations?
Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by Madawaki01(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
U dnt wanna mess with NDA samas(females)

Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by 99100(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
mobuch:
u must be a dummy for quoting d whole article yet writing 'nothing'.
Too bad of you.
Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by Rottenegg1: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Antell95:
они не люди
Tha 4ck is this?
Re: Females Top Table Of Military Recruits by Magicdon(m): 2:21am On Nov 15, 2013
icebeatz: I always had d fantasy of fuuuccccking a military woman.... with this good news, my dreams will soon become a reality!!
I just look and laugh at you. Toast a soldier woman, she will accept. But dont be fooled you can cheat on her. If she finds out. You will frog jump from lag to kano. She will drill the life out of you. But they are generous if you are faithful. I mean cash n gifts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe / Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force / Summon Malami To Face Panel - Ibrahim Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.