Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Iheanacho, Alampasu For FIFA Ballon D’or Gala In Zurich - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho, Alampasu For FIFA Ballon D’or Gala In Zurich (733 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / Okagbare Clinches Third Position IAAF Diamond League Zurich / Iheanacho, Awoniyi And Alampasu Named In CHAN Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheanacho, Alampasu For FIFA Ballon D’or Gala In Zurich by surawilly(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Blatter says: “On behalf of the international football family, I would like to extend our warmest congratulations to the team (Golden Eaglets)”
The Federation of International Football Associations (FIFA) on Wednesday hailed the victorious Golden Eaglets for their triumph at the 2013 FIFA U-17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates.
A statement from Ademola Olajire, the Assistant Director (Media), Nigeria Football Association (NFA) in Abuja, said FIFA President, Sepp Blatter, sent a letter describing the Golden Eaglets as worthy winners.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that the Golden Eaglets won their record fourth U-17 World Cup title at the 2013 edition of the tournament which was held from Oct. 17 to Nov. 8.
Nigeria took the title following a 3-0 defeat of Mexico who they had earlier beaten 6-1 in the preliminary stage.
The statement said the letter was addressed to NFA President, Alhaji Aminu Maigari.
“The FIFA U-17 World Cup UAE 2013 lived up to all its promises with some thrilling matches, fantastic goals, incredible emotions and unbelievable twists and turns.
“All of these combined to keep the fans on the edges of their seats on the final day in Abu Dhabi last Friday.
“In the end, the Nigeria U-17 team saw off the challenge of their Mexican counterparts to claim an unprecedented fourth world title following previous triumphs in 1985, 1993 and 2007.
“On behalf of the international football family, I would like to extend our warmest congratulations to the team.
“I also want to congratulate their coach and the entire technical, administrative and medical team, and to all your fans,’’ Blatter said.
Blatter observed that the team’s victory was a product of hard work and professionalism.
“Victories such as these are always based on hard work, professionalism, and attention to detail, as well as passion and a love for the game.
“I have no doubt that all of these bode well for a very bright future, and wish you continued success with your work in the years to come,’’ FIFA president said.
Meanwhile the world football governing body has invited Eaglet players, Kelechi Iheanacho and Dele Alampasu to the FIFA Ballon D’or gala in Zurich on Jan. 13, 2014.

http://premiumtimesng.com/sports/149537-u-17-world-cup-fifa-hails-golden-eaglets.html
Re: Iheanacho, Alampasu For FIFA Ballon D’or Gala In Zurich by sheedy407(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2013
Good one
Re: Iheanacho, Alampasu For FIFA Ballon D’or Gala In Zurich by sheedy407(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2013
Meanwhile the world football governing body has invited Eaglet players, Kelechi Iheanacho and Dele Alampasu to the FIFA Ballon D’or gala in Zurich on Jan. 13, 2014.

Play play oh,dey r sowing,
I need to get my wife pregnant so the the baby(boy)will be a footballer
Re: Iheanacho, Alampasu For FIFA Ballon D’or Gala In Zurich by bastien: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2013
Good 1,so dem go see men,lol,Blatter love this guys,he is tryin to connect dem wit big clubs in Europe,I just pray it works,can't wait to see Musa Muhammed and Kelechi Iheanacho sign for Arsenal!

Luck dey shine o,I gat a friend who was suppose to b in the U17 squad,but didn't make it,due to his activities in secret cult,wen Aye give der cult eyie,d guy move out of town,na so him take lose! I no know weitin dy sweet inside cult
Re: Iheanacho, Alampasu For FIFA Ballon D’or Gala In Zurich by stylessamson(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2013
Good one for them.
Re: Iheanacho, Alampasu For FIFA Ballon D’or Gala In Zurich by bastien: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2013
sheedy407: Meanwhile the world football governing body has invited Eaglet players, Kelechi Iheanacho and Dele Alampasu to the FIFA Ballon D’or gala in Zurich on Jan. 13, 2014.

Play play oh,dey r sowing,
I need to get my wife pregnant so the the baby(boy)will be a footballer
my broda e no easy o,but my boys must play ball,from 1yr till e go make am.cus if I no make am,I go make sure say him make am
Re: Iheanacho, Alampasu For FIFA Ballon D’or Gala In Zurich by adezjamz(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2013
I'm loving this

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Man City Can't Beat Chelsea Like Other Teams? / Usmanov Blames Former Arsenal Owners For 9-year Trophy Drought / Download Everton 3-6 Chelsea [BPL Highlights]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.