Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Anambra Date: Chief Victor Umeh Deceived Obi For Personal Gains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Date: Chief Victor Umeh Deceived Obi For Personal Gains (1005 Views)

DSS Releases Chief Victor Umeh / Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos / DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Date: Chief Victor Umeh Deceived Obi For Personal Gains by Cuche: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2013
Umeh is taking his vendettas to a new level. The information I am getting is that for this period under review he has become richer by about N5 billion with numerous choice property scattered across the country and beyond.
How did he achieve this fit?
In the build up to this election, there were so many financial negotiations, he started off with persons he promised to deliver as APGA Governorship candidate various sums were received to that effect paid directly to his bank account. Let me not bother any with the figures and the personalities involved.
But most worrisome is his ability to demand huge sums from Mr. Obi/APGA Contractors almost on daily basis with the assurance that APGA will win with Obiano, capitalizing on the perceived Obi's desperation to have Obiano as Governor.
Obi himself has times without number expressed despair on the ability of his man to defeat Ngige which he described as the most challenging. Umeh, who is the most exprienced politician in APGA by my reckoning happens to see the desperation of Obi as an avenue to get his own piece of the Anambra cake and will never stop demanding for more money(all non refundable ).
Chief Umeh had insisted in his demands it will only cost money to defeat Ngige in this election.
In all, I am happy for Umeh for his ability to extract such sums from the Billionaire Governor. But winning this election? I don't see that happening
The election result will finally be tagged
And the Master deceiver (Mr. Obi) was deceived

1 Like

Re: Anambra Date: Chief Victor Umeh Deceived Obi For Personal Gains by Cuche: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2013
Besides the civil servants have resolved to vote against Obi, Traders/Onitsha residents are yearning for a change, Students still don't understand why he refused to pay bursary/scholarship and youth groups are still trying to come to terms with Obi's inability to engage them with jobs over the past 8 years.
The Truth is Obi must go and doesn't matter how much he brings into his third term agenda.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Date: Chief Victor Umeh Deceived Obi For Personal Gains by Cuche: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
All this SUVs for APGA campaign?
They look to me like brand new.
Will Obi spend this way if it were earned money. That is typically how stolen money is spent.
Toyota will wish for another APGA spending spree.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Date: Chief Victor Umeh Deceived Obi For Personal Gains by maygal: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
APGA will win 2moro...
Re: Anambra Date: Chief Victor Umeh Deceived Obi For Personal Gains by Cuche: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
With what happened here on Saturday.

Now I believe all the rumours I got is true.

Umeh used the billions judiciously

Corrupt INEC officials will be smiling home (to their States). Apart from the Idemili North INEC officers who were caught and sacrificed.

I knew an INEC officer some years ago. The second name for this official is money. A millionaire of some sort, at least I know some of the choice property at 2 state capitals including Abuja. I know of a housing estate belonging to this officer.
Then I wonder how they make this money. Now I know how this money come about with what took place in Anambra
Re: Anambra Date: Chief Victor Umeh Deceived Obi For Personal Gains by Kingsley1000(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Cuche: Umeh is taking his vendettas to a new level. The information I am getting is that for this period under review he has become richer by about N5 billion with numerous choice property scattered across the country and beyond.
How did he achieve this fit?
In the build up to this election, there were so many financial negotiations, he started off with persons he promised to deliver as APGA Governorship candidate various sums were received to that effect paid directly to his bank account. Let me not bother any with the figures and the personalities involved.
But most worrisome is his ability to demand huge sums from Mr. Obi/APGA Contractors almost on daily basis with the assurance that APGA will win with Obiano, capitalizing on the perceived Obi's desperation to have Obiano as Governor.
Obi himself has times without number expressed despair on the ability of his man to defeat Ngige which he described as the most challenging. Umeh, who is the most exprienced politician in APGA by my reckoning happens to see the desperation of Obi as an avenue to get his own piece of the Anambra cake and will never stop demanding for more money(all non refundable ).
Chief Umeh had insisted in his demands it will only cost money to defeat Ngige in this election.
In all, I am happy for Umeh for his ability to extract such sums from the Billionaire Governor. But winning this election? I don't see that happening
The election result will finally be tagged
And the Master deceiver (Mr. Obi) was deceived
100000likes

(1) (Reply)

G7 Govs/apc Merger: They’ll Beg To Come Back To Beg – PDP Boasts / Jonathan, Madueke, Okonjo-Guilty Of Diverting #8 Trillion crude oil funds / Patience Jonathan Being Kissed By A Physically Challenged Person (See PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.