Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos (47310 Views)

Victor Umeh Weeps After Seeing Corpse Of His Cousin's Wife During Burial. PICS / Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Last Words Before Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by viviangist3: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
FR MBAKA IS BEING CRITICISED TODAY BECAUSE HE IS RADICAL, IF YOU FAIL GOD I WILL DO WORST - Rev. Fr. Ejike tells Ohamadike at Mountain of Solution Catholic Adoration Ministry Umuoji
When I write Okelo Madukaife and his team will say I forged it, now I've decided to share you videos... Fr. Ejike said to Ohamadike "I don't know you personally but I've heard about you and watched you severally on television"
"there's one thing i like special about you and that is your long cap and the way you boast, so proud of your Igbo identity " he added
He went further to say " people are talking about Fr. Mbaka because he is a radical Priest, yes he is and our society needs people like that. I am going to pray for you because I know you will not fail God on the assignment he has sent you but if you do... Hmmm, if you fail to deliver according to your promises, the same Priest (himself) praying for you today will condemn you in the public "

From Ifeanyi Charles Obi (SSA APGA Anambra State)

Report By http://www.viviangist.com/victor-umeh-receiving-prayers-from-fr-ejike-in-enugu-state

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by viviangist3: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
More @ lalasticlala

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by Theyveedo(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Eiyaa

Badluck prayer
Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by kissval1388: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
pictures of when DSS came and handcuff him or gerraeahere mehn!!!!!!
how are we sure this I's not just a church service or his previous visit to the priest.

42 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by Richardonald(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
IN victor umeh:: Father pray for me becuz i don't know the kind suffer wey i dey go prison go do
Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by winkmart: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
what is this Viviangist writing self.. What has the title of the post got to do with the content ....No correlation at all

37 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by MadCow1: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Chai..
Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by Achorise: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Apc, where is this change mantra leading us to.Ume is your turn to feel the change.
Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by ejioforjm(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
VICTOR UMEH ARRESTED BY DSS

Former Chairman of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA and candidate of the party in the Anambra Central Senatorial District election, Chief Victor Umeh, has been arrested by the Department of State Security, DSS.

Chief Umeh was said to have been arrested in Enugu, the capital of Enugu State at about 9am on Thursday.

The former APGA Chairman is said to have been taken to the DSS office in Abuja the nation’s capital where he is expected to be questioned.

Reasons for Chief Umeh’s arrest is related to Nnamdi Kalu, and his view against the killing of innocent IPOB and MASSOB members.

"I AM GOING TO THE SENATE TO CORRECT THE INJUSTICE DONE TO THE IGBOS. WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BE SLAVES IN OUR OWN LAND" – Victor Umeh

SUPPORT ỌHAMADIKE FOR SENATE
VOTE APGA

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by Jediel1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Baba forget tin oo even if na pope pray for u. U still get confam up bunk for kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by ManTiger(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
If he like make he receive prayer from Aamadioah, he'll be arrested!

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by nbright: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
This Vivian mumu no b small, where the arrest pictures? angry

15 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
how true is this news?
Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by BE811APP: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why do Politicians go to Church for Prayers

To change the voters minds or to ask for favour

Even d sinful ones go for Prayers..

God is indeed a wonderful God!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by 5starmilitant: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
ejioforjm:

Reasons for Chief Umeh’s arrest is related to Nnamdi Kalu, and his view against the killing of innocent IPOB and MASSOB members.

"I AM GOING TO THE SENATE TO CORRECT THE INJUSTICE DONE TO THE IGBOS. WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BE SLAVES IN OUR OWN LAND" – Victor Umeh

I even thought he stole or diverted government funds. Buhari sef.

8 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by Leoswaggs(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
No b everytin prayer fit save u from..if u destined to b slapd by mopol,even babalawo no go fit change ur destiny
Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by lekjons(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Richardonald:
IN victor umeh:: Father pray for me becuz i don't know the kind suffer wey i dey go prison go do
priest: may the per-boiled beans they cook in prison work wonders in your body..
Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by Damianbrown(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
That's how life is, what ever thou soweth that he shall surely reap
Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by TamedWolf90: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
I'm still seriously searching for Father mbaka in .those pictures up there oooo

9 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by Achorise: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Apc.Where is this change mantra leading us to? Umeh go and feel the CHANGE.
Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by CastedDude: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
what has Fr Mbaka got to do with this post now...pls, try to report well next time
viviangist3:
FR MBAKA IS BEING CRITICISED TODAY BECAUSE HE IS RADICAL, IF YOU FAIL GOD I WILL DO WORST - Rev. Fr. Ejike tells Ohamadike at Mountain of Solution Catholic Adoration Ministry Umuoji
When I write Okelo Madukaife and his team will say I forged it, now I've decided to share you videos... Fr. Ejike said to Ohamadike "I don't know you personally but I've heard about you and watched you severally on television"
"there's one thing i like special about you and that is your long cap and the way you boast, so proud of your Igbo identity " he added
He went further to say " people are talking about Fr. Mbaka because he is a radical Priest, yes he is and our society needs people like that. I am going to pray for you because I know you will not fail God on the assignment he has sent you but if you do... Hmmm, if you fail to deliver according to your promises, the same Priest (himself) praying for you today will condemn you in the public "

From Ifeanyi Charles Obi (SSA APGA Anambra State)

Report By http://www.viviangist.com/victor-umeh-receiving-prayers-from-fr-ejike-in-enugu-state

3 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Viviangist such a chronic lier that ministry is managed by a rev father and held every Wednesday and today is Thursday you just wanna twist the story abi I remember going there sometimes when I was in Nigeria Viviangist get your facts right...that ministry is in umuoji in anambra!Viviangist ehhh you sef dey too investigative journalism

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by eddyslim(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
I wish him luck
Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by obaival(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
there's one thing i like special about you and that is your long cap and the way you boast

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by babyfaceafrica: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
This 0P no get sense at all!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by Newbiee: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
#istandwithbuhari

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by Intendy: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
all this bloggers ehn
what's this now?

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by drtwist(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Victor Umeh shld stop pretending like if he is having more of Igbo spirit than Peter Obi. Peter Obi already have the global weight to help protect his people than Umeh though he is a true loyalist of Ojukwu.
Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by akinmusi(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
This country. Nothing wey person nor fit hia.
Re: Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos by kurt09(m): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ngige connection.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal / Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.