Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. (1976 Views)

1million Naira Is Not Enough For This Information Or Knowledge I Want To Share / Any Genuine Business I Can Do Online With Of #1,000 Or 2,000 / Pls Any Lucrative Bizness I Could Start With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. by STOIC123: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2013
Dear all,
I have a salary job that takes my time, kindly advice me on what I can do with 1 million naira my savjngs of 5years!
Also kindly advice on the return on investment.
Thank you

Stoic
Re: Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. by yahrant140(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
STOIC123: Dear all,
I have a salary job that takes my time, kindly advice me on what I can do with 1 million naira my savjngs of 5years!
Thank you

Stoic
catfish business. Pls call me if u r interested.mr akeem 08072700098.
Re: Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. by tolaerinle: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
call me in you are interested to invest in

Go Green Turn Your Kitchen Waste To Cooking Gas

https://www.nairaland.com/1489863/go-green-turn-kitchen-waste
Re: Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. by OchukoisBlack(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Kindly contact me if you're interested in investing in Producing a Cinema worthy movie.
Re: Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. by halifab: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
We are now ready to launch our business.but to get off ground,we are looking for an individual[s] as business partners.As an investor in this business you will receive a very healthy return on your investment .This business concerns electricity distribution system in Nigeria, a serious investor will understand the concept.
We can discuss business concept after signing non-disclosure agreement.thereafter we can answer all your questions and tel you all that you need to know.
For further discussion or inquiry contact:
YUSUF
Email: infohalifab@gmail.com
Tel.2348092579720
Re: Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. by drkay(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2013
This guy is simply asking you for advice and not business partners.
@Op, pls dont put your hard earned money into any business you know nothing about because ppl will not pity you here if you come back to cry after bein scammed. Since you are the busy type like me, Make enquiry abt treasury bills @ ur bank, it's very safe.

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. by hotmas911(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
We have thousands of acres
of good fertile land for sale,
lease or rent in Ogbomoso,
Oyo state. Selling from
N50,000 per acre and u can
rent at 5k per year. Our lands
are suitable for most crops.
Good roads, peaceful and
friendly people. 08060318769
Re: Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. by SHOT(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
i am looking for equity investors in my company for a major expansion project.
. Ariya media and Entertainment ltd is an entertainment company into the distribution of music and films. We are the largest and number one in osun state. the deal is that u become a preference shareholder with the company, u get a fixed dividend monthly.
for the investment proposal, send an email to: mail.shotafrica@gmail.com
Re: Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. by jaynetwork: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2013
Thank you

Stoic

Hi stoic, u can contact me or follow me as i will show u where n how to invest ur money making at least 50% of it monthly with minimal effort. Best of luck.
Re: Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. by EngrFelix1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thank you

Stoic
You only need a N500k to invest in this highly profitable business with 130% returns...Start by reading the file below

Re: Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. by willscolf: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
hi evry1,pls has any1 heard of sovereign wealth fund investguide(SWFinvestguide.com)how trustworthy and true r dey?
Re: Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. by EngrFelix1(m): 5:18am On Dec 12, 2013
willscolf: hi evry1,pls has any1 heard of sovereign wealth fund investguide(SWFinvestguide.com)how trustworthy and true r dey?
With all indications, they are real.....but well, they are based of 30% profits per month. Why not invest in a business of 100% returns? To get started, please download and read through the business proposal below..

Re: Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. by Ayus34(m): 1:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Invest in buying and selling of agro commodities,its d surest way

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Withdraw All His Capital In Dubai Gold Souk / Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? / Two Apps On Your Phone Is All It Takes To Make Millions This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.