Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? (1975 Views)

Nirsal Loan Discussion Thread / How To Apply For Covid19 Nirsal Loan / Nirsal Microfinance Bank To Disburse N25bn Loan To Over 8,000 Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by Deeemphasis01: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
please apart from me who else applied for NIRSAL loan? i did mine to a certain point and could'nt proceed. if you know anything about it lets discuss it here.
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by utepu: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
I applied under household since 11th of June. No feedback from Nirsal. Though I heard applied has closed for household loan, only sme is on
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by Phargbemmy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
utepu:
I applied under household since 11th of June. No feedback from Nirsal. Though I heard applied has closed for household loan, only sme is on

when did it close? A colleague did the household and was granted 1m out of 3m. Its real as I have the evidence. I did mine late night yesterday.
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by utepu: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
when did it close? A colleague did the household and was granted 1m out of 3m. Its real as I have the evidence. I did mine late night yesterday.[/quote]

The one you did yesterday, is it for household or some? Because a close friend had finished filling the application for household and when he clicked to submit, a response came that household is fully subscribed.
Bro how long did it take for your colleagues loan to be approved. I applied since 11th of June. Just curious
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by utepu: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
I heard from a close friend whom I sent the link to that after he has finished filling his application for household and clicked to submit, he got a response that application for house hold loan has been fully over subscribed. That he should go for that of sme.

Bro, how long did it take for your colleagues loan to be approved from the day he applied? Please find out and revert plz. Just curious.
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by Deeemphasis01: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2020
I opened an account yesterday, successfully applied for training but could'nt apply for the loan. they said i have to be registered by my training institute. please do you know what they mean by that?
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by utepu: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2020
You probably had applied for the regular Nirsal Loan and not the covid 19 cbn loan bail out fund. That is why before you can apply for the loan you need to get train by the accredited agency like NDE, Enterprise Agency etc
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by Deeemphasis01: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Do you have the link to CBN covid 19 loan
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by utepu: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Just google covid 19 cbn support nirsal loan and look for the platform or nmfb.com.ng/covid -19 -support
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by Deeemphasis01: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Thanks. is it still ongoing?
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by utepu: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Attempt it and let others know if it still ongoing. Pls give us feedback. I did mine on the 11th of Junk. Please share when you are successful or otherwise.
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by agbolahan1991(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
utepu:
You probably had applied for the regular Nirsal Loan and not the covid 19 cbn loan bail out fund. That is why before you can apply for the loan you need to get train by the accredited agency like NDE, Enterprise Agency etc
How do I apply for covid 19 bail out fund
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by topejegs(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Register your business and get your CAC Certificate with De Pils Global with just #17k and get your certificate at the nearest office. inbox me if you are interested.

If you can't register your SMEDAN, you can inbox me to assist.

You can also DM (+2349034070973) if you need CBN loan for your business!
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by fabulous01(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
I got 378 out of 400k..
Some interest deducted.
Whats the modality to pay back.
It's household loan
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by adebowalepeter: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
How do one check for the update to know whether the loan is approved or not ??
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by jpride(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
I got 475k out of 500k. I really want to know the repayment structure
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by adebowalepeter: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
jpride:
I got 475k out of 500k. I really want to know the repayment structure
when did they credited you ??
Re: Do You Know About NIRSAL Loan? by jpride(m): 12:44am On Mar 23, 2021
adebowalepeter:
when did they credited you ??
A month ago

(1) (Reply)

Two Apps On Your Phone Is All It Takes To Make Millions This Year / Genuine Business I Can Do With 1million Naira Only. / Invest With A Legit UK Based Company And Make Daily Profits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.