Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Quran - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Quran (548 Views)

Pls Where Can I Download Phone Dictionary And Quran / Where Can I Download Phone Dictionary And Quran 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran by holypower(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2013
Quran teaches that muslims including muhammad will go to hel

In order for Muslims to send their blessings upon Muhammad, they must know
exactly where their Prophet is right now. It might come as a shock for Muslims to know that
according to the most authentic Hadith in the muslim world and substantiated by a Qur'anic verse, their beloved Prophet is in Hell. Yes! The Prophet of Islam is in Hell. And together with him are his pious followers who have passed away in death till now. And Muslims who are living now will also
share the same destination when they die. Unbelievable? Examine now for yourself what the Qur'an and authentic Islamic sources teach on this very crucial subject.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770: Narrated Abu Huraira: The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not
cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's
Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in
seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They
replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow
other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be
left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and
say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in
this place till our Lord comes to us and when our
Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.'
They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O
Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell.
Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people
said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the
thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows
their greatness in size and these will entangle the
people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive
punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out
of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever
He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds
growing on the bank of flowing water..."

Muslims may find the above narration incredible.
Again, this shows the ignorance of Muslims
regarding their religion. There is no ambiguity in
this Hadith. It clearly states that Muhammad and his
followers are in "Hell." According to this Hadith, Muhammad is not in heaven but in "Hell," awaiting for the arrival of the "Day of Judgment" to get into heaven. And he will be the first to cross
the bridge with his followers to go to heaven.
Please note, this bridge (As-Sirat ) is "laid across Hell" and serves as an exit to heaven. Since the bridge is "laid across Hell," Muhammad has to be in "Hell" for the Hadith to speak of him as being among the first to use it to come out from there.

The "Day of Resurrection" or "Qiyamah" refers to the time of the end. This means, even as
you are reading this article, Muhammad is in "Hell" awaiting to be rescued. This fact is further substantiated by the admission that even pious
Muslims who pray regularly will be consumed by
fire, leaving only the "marks of their prostration" untouched. According to the above Hadith, the bodies of those in "Hell" will be consumed by fire. "At that time - the Day of Resurrection - they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons." In corroboration with the above Hadith, the Qur'an says that all Muslims -
every single one of them - will be taken to Hell.

Surah 19:71: "It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to hell ." (Sarwar)
"There is not one of you who shall not pass through the confines of Hell." (Dawood)

It is sad that all Muslims are waiting for this "fiery
destiny." As stated, Muhammad is in Hell. But what about Jesus Christ? Concerning Jesus Christ,
the Qur'an itself testifies in Surah 4:158:
"But Allah took him (Jesus) up unto Himself and he
is in the heavens." (Hilali-Khan)

Jesus is in Heaven. And concerning the followers of Jesus Christ , the Qur'an states:

Surah 3:55: "Behold! Allah said: 'O Jesus ! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee
of the falsehood of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection ." (Yusuf Ali)

Allah said: "O Jesus! I am going to recall you (from your mission) and raise you up to Myself. I
will clean you of those who rejected you and exalt your followers above the unbelievers until the Day of Resurrection ; then to Me shall be your return and I shall judge those matters
in which you have been disputing. (F. Malik)
Re: Quran by tunde1200(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
madness
Re: Quran by xeleb(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
big time madness guess you typing this from a psycriasticst hospital , Dnt know what you trying to pass across and the fact that you don't even know where to post your jargon shows that you are a lunatic of the highest other guess it runs in your family , Abeg Wetin concern this your stupid word In phone section , may almighty Allah punish you and all your generation and for your information this your stupid word will not stop people from being a muslim , you will die a shameful day, I bet you,

1 Like

Re: Quran by tunde1200(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
xeleb: big time madness guess you typing this from a psycriasticst hospital , Dnt know what you trying to pass across and the fact that you don't even know where to post your jargon shows that you are a lunatic of the highest other guess it runs in your family , Abeg Wetin concern this your stupid word In phone section , may almighty Allah punish you and all your generation and for your information this your stupid word will not stop people from being a muslim , you will die a shameful day, I bet you,

amin

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Most Basic Methods To Start Learning Hacking / Discount Offer For All Computer Training Courses At Baycrystal Computers / Cctv Installations And Training In Port Harcourt...view Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.