Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative (2952 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Pls I Need A Realiable Partner 4 This Lucrative Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2013
Hi NLanders,

I don't know how long you have been with NairaLand. Some of you come here to read every thread, get excited on some and quickly drop your email addresses for further details and after that, you take no action. While some of you come here scramble to be first to comment, and some come here to learn and then put what they learn to practice.

Whichever group you belong, that is your choice. All I want to say is that NairaLand is a goldmine to those who knows how to use it. I started off by following a thread on domain business and that single move exposed me to what I am now using to make good cash. In fact, I made $800 within my first 1 month, which was last month, just to install advance wordpress. You can find the links of the sites here: wisdomrestorationministry.org and canleafmart.net, the later is yet to be launched by the owner, since she has to add contents, I don't handle content, and the owner is from Canada. These 2 sites made me $800.00 in one month and surprisingly, I am getting more offers as we speak from schools, furniture companies, Haulage firms etc. Thanks to those who introduced me to godaddy.com and my VISA enabled Card.

Do you need to know code to start this: Yes and No: Why I said yes is that it helps you deliver faster. That is if you know a simple HTML usage, your work will be faster couple with ability to use FTPs as well as cPanel. And No, because you can do it if you understand FTPs and cPanel usage.

It is quite interesting how such neglected business can be so lucrative.

I have started teaching some folks who are interested in this business and I will welcome your questions here. Please note I dont have eBook for this, I am too busy to do that, but I can outsource, so if you are good at ebook designer, meet me here.

Thanks.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by Omila007: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Which business are you talk about exactly.
You Mention you learnt something about domain business here on Nairaland but you Post says Installing advanced word press.
I a little confused as to what you are trying to say exactly....
Please
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Omila007, why are you confused. It all started with learning domain business but at a point I discovered that I could do other businesses with godaddy aside domain business so I started learning how to build advance wordpress sites by purchasing themes and installing for clients. The course cost me 35$ in godaddy's platform.

Do you now see the link between godaddy and my current wordpress installation/building business. The pointer to this breakthrough was domain business, even though I am still in domain biz, which I choose to run as a long term business.

I also want to share here that I am importing goods now from China. I learn it in surveycash importing business thread. My secret is doing what they preach.

I hope this helps.
Thanks.

Omila007: Which business are you talk about exactly.
You Mention you learnt something about domain business here on Nairaland but you Post says Installing advanced word press.
I a little confused as to what you are trying to say exactly....
Please
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by Sunglow: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
So what are the steps I need to take to start,and what are the working tools?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Sunglow, the steps are easy if you know a little about wordpress and cPanel as well as ftp tool such as FILEZILA. The working tools are the above mentioned platform. If you google wp template you will find varieties of wp template but the issue is on installing the WP template which I can Not teach it here because it requires visual demonstration of each step.

But to those who are already familiar with the platforms all you need do is to get your Credit or debit card ready for template purchase, search look for small businesses around you, or even big businesses and sell the theme for them. They will spend less with great satisfaction.

I am planing to teach this in a classroom as soon as I am less busy.
Sunglow: So what are the steps I need to take to start,and what are the working tools?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by henrimoto(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2013
do you get your clients online ? secondly, is it similar to building a website for clients ?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2013
@Op does this related to creating and designing of blog?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by Adesolomon024(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2013
@op: pls wat exactly do u do,build wordpress sites or buy themes nd sell...we dnt undastant wat u ar insuating?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2013
@Henrimoto,
I get my clients both off and online. The last client I got is from Canada and I got her in a forum where I was advertising my product.

henrimoto: do you get your clients online ? secondly, is it similar to building a website for clients ?

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2013
@Adesolomon024, I buy wordpress template, install and redesign to fit into clients' taste and needs.

Adesolomon024: @op: pls wat exactly do u do,build wordpress sites or buy themes nd sell...we dnt undastant wat u ar insuating?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2013
yes @Mrcdorv, but when you say blog, that is simple to build since it is made of one page or two pages site. But this goes deeper. check those 2 sites i posted up there for a clearer picture. I don't handle contents, except client pay for it, I only handle the designing.

Mrcdorv: @Op does this related to creating and designing of blog?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2013
inforesource: yes @Mrcdorv, but when you say blog, that is simple to build since it is made of one page or two pages site. But this goes deeper. check those 2 sites i posted up there for a clearer picture. I don't handle contents, except client pay for it, I only handle the designing.

Ok fine can you mention those site where you advertise your business.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by Sunglow: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Thanks for the reply and I will be waiting for that class.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ah! Na waoo! I know get special site where I advertise Ooo. I know average Nigerian has google+, Facebook, whatsapp, Nairaland, skype, ymsgr, etc. So just make use of these platforms instead of chatting empty chat, talk your business. QED. No magic.
Mrcdorv: Ok fine can you mention those site where you advertise your business.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2013
I just completed installation and redesigning of another Wordpress premium template. Waow! This business rocks. The new site : http://richpastor.com the owner yet to launch it. This, in total, has made me close to 200k now in less than 3 months.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by endie44: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2013
How were you paid for your service by the canadian
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2013
@Endie44, due to the desperation of the Canadian lady to get her premium wp site ready, she choose to pay me via STP(SolidTrustpay) and PM. In fact she paid me even before I started the job. I think she had confidence in me due to the way I handled the transaction process. Honestly speaking, I never asked her about payment for once and I never suggested any payment options, she brought the whole idea.
endie44: How were you paid for your service by the canadian
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by endie44: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
how much is the least typical amount you charge for building a site.
How much were you paid for wisdomrestorationministry.org
canleafmart.net does have anything on it.. you said you don't do content at least there has to be a page there or something..
What's your reaction to this..Thanks
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by kingagropro1: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
endie44: how much is the least typical amount you charge for building a site.
canleafmart.net does have anything on it.. you said you don't do content at least there has to be a page there or something..

I have been a bit confused too about what the postor was talking about. Anyway, if what he is talking about is using wordpress themes, then i may be of assistance. I designed this with wordpress theme. http://www.knowledgegalleria.com. Incase my service is needed. Contact 08033028598.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by everyday: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
@op I do not even understand what you are saying.You first talk about developing wp themes and later u said u bought them.A beg go side on for one corner
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by wirinet(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
everyday: @op I do not even understand what you are saying.You first talk about developing wp themes and later u said u bought them.A beg go side on for one corner

Re-read the post again, no where did he say he develops wp themes. He said he buys, installs and customize premium wp themes for clients.

It is a good business model if you know how to solicit for clients and is able to receive payment in Nigeria.

@OP, how do you resolve trust issues. As people will be skeptical of dealing with a nigerian resident.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Endie, the least I charge on these sites is 200$, be it an intl clients or home base. Pls note: I have always made my points clear to my clients and that's point is, I don't provide contents to their sites. But if they provide contents I help them to feature it on the site. Why I decided to work this way is because most of these owners are lazy and some of them wouldn't want to pay extra cash. While some of them said they can handle it.

So to make my work easy, I choose to just get a premium wordpress templates, install and redesign to meet their needs.

Finally, some of these owners are not ready to launch their sites yet. That's not my problems. When they feel like opening they will open.
endie44: how much is the least typical amount you charge for building a site.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Wirinet, I'm so grateful that, at least I got someone, who carefully read the post, digest it and understood. Thanks once again.

Back to your question on trust. Honestly this is a serious matter especially when you are a Nigerian and want to make legitimate income online. To be sincere with you, I earn their trust especially in forums. I have written a time tested articles and made some positive contributions that contributed to their lives long before now. Also they've been seeing me around for a while online. But my selling point is that I will never ask anybody to send me money. Even when occasion demands, I hold my peace until they get desperate. If they don't get desperate I don't go back to them to ask.

these strategies has made them to tag me as non-Nigerian. They said I'm different. I am not trying to sell myself but I need to say this so that those Nigerians, who are sincere and trustworthy should know what to do when coming in contact with any clients.
wirinet:

Re-read the post again, no where did he say he develops wp themes. He said he buys, installs and customize premium wp themes for clients.

It is a good business model if you know how to solicit for clients and is able to receive payment in Nigeria.

@OP, how do you resolve trust issues. As people will be skeptical of dealing with a nigerian resident.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
@kingagropro1, you really made me laughed. When I clicked that link you provided canvassing for clients, I couldn't stop launching. Do you want me to provide you with hundreds of links of such wordpress site I personally designed for my friends for free? Please if you do not know something, bend down and learn.

Premium wordpress isn't d same with the normal wp themes we all uses. Lolz
kingagropro1:

I have been a bit confused too about what the postor was talking about. Anyway, if what he is talking about is using wordpress themes, then i may be of assistance. I designed this with wordpress theme. http://www.knowledgegalleria.com. Incase my service is needed. Contact 08033028598.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2013
Good morning Nlanders, if you are good in designing an ebook, kindly drop ur contact here. Thanks.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by FRANKODEY1(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2013
inforesource: Good morning Nlanders, if you are good in designing an ebook, kindly drop ur contact here. Thanks.

please hit me via Whatsapp (08068989509)
let me design it for you
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by wirinet(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
mr inforesource, non of the links you provided is online. Since you said you have been making money installing premium wp theme sites for clients, it would have more helpful if we could actually see 1 or 2 working examples of sites you have built. But all the examples you give are offline. now why would a client pay $200 for a site and refuse to go online one full month after you upload and customize the theme? especially as you say most of your clients are desperate to have the sites.

The reason I want to see examples of your sites is because I want to see what you call premium wp themes, and how it is different from regular themes. I design websites using wp and I use free themes ( though I customize them to suit my purpose). Here is one I just finished worldstarinternational.net ( you can put the www).

Where do you get the premium themes and how much? also please provide one or two working websites you have done.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by kingagropro1: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
wirinet: mr inforesource, non of the links you provided is online. Since you said you have been making money installing premium wp theme sites for clients, it would have more helpful if we could actually see 1 or 2 working examples of sites you have built. But all the examples you give are offline. now why would a client pay $200 for a site and refuse to go online one full month after you upload and customize the theme? especially as you say most of your clients are desperate to have the sites.

The reason I want to see examples of your sites is because I want to see what you call premium wp themes, and how it is different from regular themes. I design websites using wp and I use free themes ( though I customize them to suit my purpose). Here is one I just finished worldstarinternational.net ( you can put the www).

Where do you get the premium themes and how much? also please provide one or two working websites you have done.

Guy, well done.

I checked the site out, looks simple enough.

On a ligher note, i checked the services your client offers, i would have thought you will be the first beneficiary of the spiritual largese. Can you share any of your experiences or you sef dont want spiritual solutions?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by wirinet(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
kingagropro1:

Guy, well done.

I checked the site out, looks simple enough.

On a ligher note, i checked the services your client offers, i would have thought you will be the first beneficiary of the spiritual largese. Can you share any of your experiences or you sef dont want spiritual solutions?

Thank you bro. Watin concern fisherman with hunter's gun. My own na to design website, shekina. Those that need spirutual services will partonize and we that need financial services will search for clients that will pay. If you see how people dey full the office, you will be tempted to enter the spiritual services sector of the Nigerian economy.

On a lightest not, spiritual services na big business for Nigeria, it is only third to political and oil bunkering business. See new churches, mosques and spiritual houses opening everyday and most of them are doing well. The spiritual xmas season will start next year as many politicians will require premium spiritual services for the upcoming 2015 elections. That is the time spiritualists hammer.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by ngmart(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Good work bro..i have premium theme on my possession but redesigning it is a big problem to me. can you help?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by wirinet(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
ngmart: Good work bro..i have premium theme on my possession but redesigning it is a big problem to me. can you help?

You will have to give me the site name and administrative privileges.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by jerrymania(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
It be like say na me dey dull. I've been designing wordpress for more than 5 years now with any theme. I even hardcode the php files.I'm an adept when it comes to html5, css, ftp etc and i can design smf forums in an hour and make it just like nairaland. I think its high time i start making money from my experiences. and i even have a secret weapon to get any premium theme for free. wow what the hell is wrong with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k. / Please Help Me Convert Men's Shoe Size 40 To USA Men's Size / Online Paying Business Needed! Willing To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.