Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative (2956 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Pls I Need A Realiable Partner 4 This Lucrative Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yes, I can help you with it. Have you installed it? You can hook me up on Whatsapp. Drop ur contact here.
ngmart: Good work bro..i have premium theme on my possession but redesigning it is a big problem to me. can you help?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by jerrymania(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
inforesource: Yes, I can help you with it. Have you installed it? You can hook me up on Whatsapp. Drop ur contact here.

please can you show me how you package your services?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wirinet, didn't you check http://wisdomrestorationministry.org ? Pls all those sites are not offline but they showed "Maintenance or Under Construction" page. it is not my business to publish a site when the owners said they are not ready. I know sooner or later they will launch it.

Also, I hate people arguing what they are ignorance of. I think when one doesn't know how things work, the best thing to do is to ask "HOW?" in humility. I will give u my wp blog if u request for it via Whatsapp or email, the blog is popular on d investment niche but the theme I used in designing this site isn't premium theme.

I purchase those themes at a price not less than 75$ each, they are all "Responsive". There are some that are less in price but they are not a complete theme. If you check on themeforest you will find various premium themes there but I don't use their theme for some reasons.
wirinet: mr inforesource, non of the links you provided is online. Since you said you have been making money installing premium wp theme sites for clients, it would have more helpful if we could actually see 1 or 2 working examples of sites you have built. But all the examples you give are offline. now why would a client pay $200 for a site and refuse to go online one full month after you upload and customize the theme? especially as you say most of your clients are desperate to have the sites.

The reason I want to see examples of your sites is because I want to see what you call premium wp themes, and how it is different from regular themes. I design websites using wp and I use free themes ( though I customize them to suit my purpose). Here is one I just finished worldstarinternational.net ( you can put the www).

Where do you get the premium themes and how much? also please provide one or two working websites you have done.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by jerrymania(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
@inforesource

can i show you how i get those $75 theme for free? well most of them not all though. and you havent responded to my request.

jerrymania:

please can you show me how you package your services?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Jerrymania, and you think I don't know how to get them free? I can get theme free for anybody that want free theme, but when it comes to those clients, who pay for my service, I don't risk free theme.

The word "FREE" has some hidden cost. Free as you c cannot create economic value. So next u c free things ask urself, How do the giver get his/her rewards.
jerrymania: @inforesource

can i show you how i get those $75 theme for free? well most of them not all though. and you havent responded to my request.

Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by jerrymania(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
inforesource: @Jerrymania, and you think I don't know how to get them free? I can get theme free for anybody that want free theme, but when it comes to those clients, who pay for my service, I don't risk free theme.

The word "FREE" has some hidden cost. Free as you c cannot create economic value. So next u c free things ask urself, How do the giver get his/her rewards.

i mean premium themes, not free. Like the most downloaded premium theme, udesign which you can see on one of my site www.uniquearticlesolutions.com . I got it free. i have karma, modernize, etc. But the downside is the upgrade.

But you havent yet answered me how you package your services, do you have a website you use, a facebook page etc? abeg throw me the light, i want to cash in on this. you opened the thread to help now abi, so help me ni
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by ngmart(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hummm interesting I hear you
wirinet:

You will have to give me the site name and administrative privileges.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2013
@Jerrymania, I have a website n Facebook, but that's an't the places I make my products known. I have list of friends/followers, who trust in me. So I make my sales among them. If any within this list want to publish a blog/site they'll come to me. Shekana!
jerrymania:

i mean premium themes, not free. Like the most downloaded premium theme, udesign which you can see on one of my site www.uniquearticlesolutions.com . I got it free. i have karma, modernize, etc. But the downside is the upgrade.

But you havent yet answered me how you package your services, do you have a website you use, a facebook page etc? abeg throw me the light, i want to cash in on this. you opened the thread to help now abi, so help me ni
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by jerrymania(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
inforesource: @Jerrymania, I have a website n Facebook, but that's an't the places I make my products known. I have list of friends/followers, who trust in me. So I make my sales among them. If any within this list want to publish a blog/site they'll come to me. Shekana!

when you say products what do you mean? you have an ebook or report you use to sell your services?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sorry, to stay on this topic I should have use the word "Services". For the ebook stuff, I am working on it. But I think I prefer class training, a situation whereby I teach people with visual aid.
jerrymania:

when you say products what do you mean? you have an ebook or report you use to sell your services?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by jerrymania(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
inforesource: Sorry, to stay on this topic I should have use the word "Services". For the ebook stuff, I am working on it. But I think I prefer class training, a situation whereby I teach people with visual aid.

thats is a nice idea. and its called coaching. there is one WSO i'm waiting for to download, that teaches about making 5-6 figures monthly through coaching. since you got these skills then go into this. when i get the ebook i'll like to share it with you, maybe we could work together. what do you think? i have camstudio and i can easily make these videos. see opportunity!
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
@jerrymania, ok that's kool, I will like to read the ebook but will be carried away by the 5-6 figures thing. 5-6 figures has its processes and sacrifices which one must be ready to pay.

Concerning working together, I believe no one was created to be a lone ranger. So I am always open to work with other folks.
jerrymania:

thats is a nice idea. and its called coaching. there is one WSO i'm waiting for to download, that teaches about making 5-6 figures monthly through coaching. since you got these skills then go into this. when i get the ebook i'll like to share it with you, maybe we could work together. what do you think? i have camstudio and i can easily make these videos. see opportunity!
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
inforesource: @jerrymania, ok that's kool, I will like to read the ebook but will be carried away by the 5-6 figures thing. 5-6 figures has its processes and sacrifices which one must be ready to pay.

Concerning working together, I believe no one was created to be a lone ranger. So I am always open to work with other folks.

@Jerry, where is your studio and what are you using it for? You can add me to Whatsapp_08094496082
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by bizmogul(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Please note I dont have eBook for this, I am too busy to do that, but I can outsource, so if you are good at ebook designer, meet me here.

Thanks.[/quote]

@ Poster nice thread. I also design wordpress sites and I get a few jobs here and there... Some of my sites include protracng.com, thebusinessaim.com, my personal blog victoragina.com just to mention a few. I can help you with writing your ebook if you bargain reasonably. It would be great if you could design these themes yourself; though I don't... I am on my way to acquiring that knowledge. Please email me at agina.ikenna@gmail.com or call 08037193840.

Cheers
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by wirinet(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2013
inforesource: Wirinet, didn't you check http://wisdomrestorationministry.org ? Pls all those sites are not offline but they showed "Maintenance or Under Construction" page. it is not my business to publish a site when the owners said they are not ready. I know sooner or later they will launch it.

Also, I hate people arguing what they are ignorance of. I think when one doesn't know how things work, the best thing to do is to ask "HOW?" in humility. I will give u my wp blog if u request for it via Whatsapp or email, the blog is popular on d investment niche but the theme I used in designing this site isn't premium theme.

I purchase those themes at a price not less than 75$ each, they are all "Responsive". There are some that are less in price but they are not a complete theme. If you check on themeforest you will find various premium themes there but I don't use their theme for some reasons.

No offense meant. I am impressed by your business model and was trying to learn more from you, I was a bit frustrated that non of the site was active when I checked. Now I have been able to open wisdomrestorationministry.

I really appreciate your giving away of free information, it will helps lots of people discover ways of earning legitimate income online using simple basic web skills. I would like to get in touch with you directly or through your blog. you can mail me with my username at yahoo.com.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by wirinet(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2013
ngmart: Hummm interesting I hear you

Its no big deal granting someone else backend access to a wordpress site or anyother site, unless it contains sensitive data like financial information. I sometimes work with some friends on a site and I give them backend access if I need them to install a theme, graphic or plugin. Since they don't have access to my domain or host, the worst they can do is damage the site.

There is no way someone can help you install a wp theme without having backend access to the site, unless you want the person to guide you through the process.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by chineduho: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
@ op,how do you handle domain & hosting.Does your clients have to purchase that or you purchase that.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
@Chinedu, some come with their hosting/DNames while some don't. But whichever one, they all come with different prices. For instance, if a clients want a total package ie: domain name+hosting+design, the charge is different from a client who has existing hosting+domain name. They have different needs. also, some clients want to move their Domain names from the original registrar to mine, that is, if he/she want a different host company, all I do is to change d DNServer and direct it to mine.
chinedu h.o:
@ op,how do you handle domain & hosting.Does your clients have to purchase that or you purchase that.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
@bizmogul, I like those sites, Good. On the ebook, I will contact when all is set. You can join in on Whatsapp_080944960842
bizmogul: Please note I dont have eBook for this, I am too busy to do that, but I can outsource, so if you are good at ebook designer, meet me here.

Thanks.

@ Poster nice thread. I also design wordpress sites and I get a few jobs here and there... Some of my sites include protracng.com, thebusinessaim.com, my personal blog victoragina.com just to mention a few. I can help you with writing your ebook if you bargain reasonably. It would be great if you could design these themes yourself; though I don't... I am on my way to acquiring that knowledge. Please email me at agina.ikenna@gmail.com or call 08037193840.

Cheers
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
@wirinet, thanks. But like I point out earlier, I don't have power to publish my clients sites when he/she do not give me permission to do so. In fact, I just spoke with the richpastor owner now and he said I shouldn't launch it yet. But I know sooner or later, they will launch it. What I'm doing now is sourcing for more clien£$.

I have sent you email when I saw your PM and in that email are my contact details. Thanks.
wirinet:

No offense meant. I am impressed by your business model and was trying to learn more from you, I was a bit frustrated that non of the site was active when I checked. Now I have been able to open wisdomrestorationministry.

I really appreciate your giving away of free information, it will helps lots of people discover ways of earning legitimate income online using simple basic web skills. I would like to get in touch with you directly or through your blog. you can mail me with my username at yahoo.com.
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2013
the train is moving, dont miss out!
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by suwailad(f): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=inforesource]the train is moving, dont miss out![/quote ]

what train? i dont understand what you are doing here. are you teaching us how you do it or just boasting?
Re: I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative by inforesource: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Suwailad, if you read my first post you will know what I'm doing here. In short what I'm doing here is awareness of this goldmine in wordpress template installation and redesigning. It requires a lot of visual works and that makes it almost impossible to teach here.

I can arrange coaching to anybody who is interested in this.

The train I referred to here is the train of opportunities that abound in this business. It is quite an untapped opportunity.

[quote author=suwailad][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 20 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria And Make Millions / Brando Coin Exchange: First Crypto Exchange Out Of Nigeria / 150,000 Barrels Of Crude Are Stolen Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.