Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. (4214 Views)

Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / NFF Pays $2000 Each To Super Eagles Players For Chan Qualification / Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2013
As Nigeria super eagle do battle with the Walya Antelope of Ethiopia in the final qualifying Match of the 2014 Fifa world cup in Brazil on saturday at the UJ Esuene stadium in calabar, it is paramount that we join hands to pray for the super eagles to book their place in the tournament next year in brazil.

The Walya Antelope of Ethiopia has planned to upset the eagles and book their place in their first world cup next year, as they intend to tighten their defence and play attacking football to score at least two goals when they confront the eagles on saturday in calabar.

They promised to play with all their heart and might and that it will not be a walk-over for the super eagles that they will pull some surprises against the eagles come on saturday.

Let us join faith and pray for the super eagles to secure their place in next year Fifa world cup, and drop ur wishes here. Nigeria must be represented in the world cup next year. As a supporter i am already there.

What shall seperate the eagles from Brazil 2014, is it Ethiopia? I believe nothing shall seperate the eagles from Brazil 2014.
Brazil here we come cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
All say, Nigeria must qualify.

2 Likes

Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Eagles all the way
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by JECBOSS: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ethiopia Must Surrender! God Willing!
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by abelmovic1: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
My prayer no much na just make super eagles beat them 7

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Dmantle: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
SUCCESS

Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Kaytrick(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Super eagles for brazil
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by hotkaycee(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
it is already done
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by abelmovic1: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Success in jah name Amen,pls super eagle see pastor T B joshua
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by olahero(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wasting of Resources....... game @this junction for NIGERIA? we never drink water finish from just WON (under 17 WC).
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
God created that team for...
gain not loss,
success not failure,
positive actions not negative thoughts.
O Lord inspire them with desire for
greatness, to wisely use these gifts and talents you have so generously given to them.
They are tools to be used, not treasures to be stored up.
Create in these footballers the Right Attitude to excel on the field and in life. The attitude that says "I can reach deeper inside myself."
The Firm Belief in God, themselves, their families, and their teammates, to have great expectations for their future.
The Enduring Commitment to persevere, to never quit no matter what the score, to never give up no matter what the odds.
Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by dinocy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
amen
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Kenneth205(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hhmmmmm
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by LeftRebel(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Super Eagles plane already on its way to Brazil

BTW, FP things after 28 days of fasting n prayers.

GodIsReal ;DSuper Eagles plane already on its way to Brazil

BTW, FP things after 28 days of fasting n prayers.

GodIsReal
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by REMMEI(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Emmysteve(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
We shall win by 7-0
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by REMMEI(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
SA MA SIN WON LO..SA MA SIN WON LO..OLUWA,SA MA SIN WON LO..SA MA TELE WON..SA MA TELE WON..OLUWA,SA MA TELE WON..........VICTORY IS ALL I PRAY FOR.

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by tonididdy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
i wish em what arsenyansh fans wish their team this season
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by gen2briz(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
I wish them Goodluck and fresh air
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Engrdavo: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Soar,oh eagle!
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Engrdavo: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
tonididdy: i wish em what arsenyansh fans wish their team this season
meaning?
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by kollyk4u(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
My prayer for them is to PERSONALLY push d antelopes enter GOBE so that the antelopes go see DANGER and at the end of the day, the Super eagles go fit dance SKELE(ANTELOPE) #gbam#
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by goingsolo: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
D antelope meat should be used to replace d 404 meat dat will be serve to d Eagles on saturday in calabar after pummeling d ethiopians.Brazil 2014 here we come !! Everybody should stand up for d most populous black nation of da world.

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Willgates(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
#teamSA
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by kennosklint(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Success 4 ma dear engles....naija all d way...
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Jusmudi(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Plz God i want 9ja 2 win dis match, i go tank u wela papa. Bt na ist page b dis 1 ooooooooooooooo
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by mascot87(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by Ndumyke(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Naija has won. Brazil here we come
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by kstyle2(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
evn if I pray fire n brimstone, wetin wan hapn go stil hapn....we go tidy ethiopia wella....no stopin dis eagles.....n we go reach qtr finalz of d world cup....if u doubt am, go put ur finger 4 tortoise yansh
Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by pmc01(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
abelmovic1: Success in jah name Amen,pls super eagle see pastor T B joshua

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers And Wishes For Super Eagle's Qualification. by dabrake(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
RIP Ethiopia in advance

Signed
dabrake

(1) (2) (Reply)

CHAN Qualifier: Burkina Faso Vs Nigeria (0 - 0) On 25th October 2015 / Did This Female Football Fan Strip Unclad Because Of Her Team? (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Women's Football League Super 4 Gets Kick Off Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.