Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) (37191 Views)

New Jobs-check And Apply / Tuesdays and Thursdays Guardian Jobs Adverts & Punch Wed Jobs Adverts / Tuesdays Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
This is a great thing you are doing OP. God bless you.
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
the Musical society of Nigeria
Technical Officer (5years experience)
2. Chief security officer (10 yrs experience)
3. male security personnel

send applications, passport photograph and CV to [email]admin@muson.org[/email]
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
engineering services in lagos
-Accountant (3 years experience)
- civil & Mechanical engineers
QA, QC/ HSE advisor (2 yrs experience)
Client services (3 yrs experience)
front desk officer (2 yrs experience)
email [email]tesilhr@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
vacancy for electrical engineer
3 to 5 yrs experience

send cv to [email]taylaqsconsult@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
iamlola: This is a great thing you are doing OP. God bless you.
Amen
and you also
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mintayo:
and God bless you.
Amen you too
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by henrijin: 6:49am On Nov 20, 2013
Correct babydoom. I feel u seriously. This is beneficial for ppl like us whose houses are too too far from the nearest vendor, kudos

(aside) hope someone can open a thread for Wednesday punch newspaper vacancies***
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by olamisegbe(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2013
I love this you are doing baby, good job done, keep it up. God bless you abundantly.
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by lookmangiw(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Babyboom, no update from you today, Hope there is no problem?
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
lookmangiw: Babyboom, no update from you today, Hope there is no problem?

here it comes
thanks for asking.
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by lookmangiw(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
K. We are waiting.
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
page 47
A NGO that runs a school in lagos seeks the ff:
Accountant- 3 -5 yrs experience
Internal Auditor- 3-5 yrs experience
Store keeper
Catering teacher in a vocational institute in lagos
computer programmer for vocational institute in Lagos
Teachers- French, Home economics, creative art, music
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
conglomerate with a strong presence in automobile
sales operations manager (automobile)- lagos
After sales operation manager(automobile)-lagos
Workshop controller - Abuja:3 yrs experience
Service advisor- Abuja
branch coordinator- lagos : 6-8 yrs experience
Head of operation - lagos
Operations supervisor
fleet officer
Marketing executive
Accountant-Lagos
Human resources officer - Lagos
Inventory officer - Abuja
Drivers

send ur application n CV to hr4sure@gmail.com
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
St Saviour's school trust in ikoyi seeks
Primary school- PE Teacher
visit www.stsavioursschikoyi.org an complete an application

1 Like

Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
a rapid growing company with branches located in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and kano seek the ff:
Accounts officer - 3yrs in a retail establishment
Accounts Manger: 5 yrs post experience
Information Technology Personnel - 2 yrs experience
Retail outlet managers (expartiate of Nigerian) - 5 yrs experience

send CV within one week of Publication to [email]vacantplacement@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
A reputable manuafacturing company
A senior accountant - 10-12 yrs experience
Blow moulding Production manager - 10 yrs experience
sales/ marketing executive- 5 yrs experience

send application and detailed resume to
the human resources manager
p.o.box 50175
falomo, ikoyi
or [email]Eleganzaindltd2@yahoo.com[/email]
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
a company in the oil and gas industry seeks the following:
Admin Officer(male)2 -5 yrs experience
Logistics officer 2-5 yrs experience
send resume to

[email]resourcingcenter@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
a player n the marine industry seeks
a senopr officer, crew boat marketing in lagos state
3yrs experience in oil and gas industry or marine

[email]hrmarineng@gmail.com[/email]
applications should be addressed with the job title as the subject matter of the email
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
that's all for today
thanks for reading
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by marigibs: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
babyboom: conglomerate with a strong presence in automobile
sales operations manager (automobile)- lagos
After sales operation manager(automobile)-lagos
Workshop controller - Abuja:3 yrs experience
Service advisor- Abuja
branch coordinator- lagos : 6-8 yrs experience
Head of operation - lagos
Operations supervisor
fleet officer
Marketing executive
Accountant-Lagos
Human resources officer - Lagos
Inventory officer - Abuja
Drivers

send ur application n CV to hr4sure@gmail.com
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by iebanehita(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
babyboom:

I love you smiley
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
marigibs:

Babyboom, pls the operations supervisor and fleet officer, are the for abuja? and whats there requirements?
operations supervisor
B.sc /HND in any of the social service plus at least 3yrs experience in fleet management, car rental, haulage and leasing of vehicle
must have computer skills and good interpersonal relations

Fleet officer
ND in relevant discipline plus over five yrs in fleet management, car rental, haulage and vehicle leasing
good in Microsoft/excel with good interpersonal skills

There was no indication of location.
thanks
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
iebanehita:

I love you smiley

Thanks
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Good job and great initiative
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by GRACEGLORY: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Do you have a truck for haulage work? FMCL NIGERIA is in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by kennystbrown(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Nice jobs infor,keep it on God bless you
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by marigibs: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
@babyboom, thanks alot.
Your effort is well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by oraphael777(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2013
babyboom: vacancies in a building services consulting firm
1. Electrical Engineer

[email]cadengineer2012@gmail.com[/email]
page 37
@ BabyBoom plz any special requirement? Years of experience, or number of positions to be filled. Thanks, I will be grateful.
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
oraphael777:
@ BabyBoom plz any special requirement? Years of experience, or number of positions to be filled. Thanks, I will be grateful.
sorry it took a while to lay hold on this

B.sc in electrical engineering with relevant experience in the design and supervision of electrical services installations
proficiency in AutoCAD is an added advantage
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by babyboom(f): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Please I wasn't able to lay hold on Guardian today.
the vendor confirmed that there was no circulation in PH today.
if am able to get one tomorrow, would upload asap.
sorry

2 Likes

Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by yinusabass(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
babyboom: Please I wasn't able to lay hold on Guardian today.
the vendor confirmed that there was no circulation in PH today.
if am able to get one tomorrow, would upload asap.
sorry
pls babyblm, i didnt knw u stay in ph. Pls am in ph too. I wish u cud help me to get a beta paid job dat fit a graduate of geology like me. Although i av 2years teaching experience. Pls help me.
Re: Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) by Xtaceeey: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
yinusabass: pls babyblm, i didnt knw u stay in ph. Pls am in ph too. I wish u cud help me to get a beta paid job dat fit a graduate of geology like me. Although i av 2years teaching experience. Pls help me.

Bros she's nt a recruiter neither is she in d human resource dept.. She's jst a good samaritan makin good use of d newspapers she comes in contact with.. So wat u shd b doin is tryin 2mak good use of d opportunities she's posting here..

Odas can emulate by sharing too, dosnt av 2b d OP alone.. God bless nd will hear our prayers ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. / AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite / Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.