Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. (37197 Views)

2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) / You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Those are not my words but the words of my boss.

What do you think?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by bishopjoe02(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
ur boss is hundred percent right.

50 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by rattlesnake(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
wink g4ys

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Your boss is an idiot.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by severee(m): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
No I don't think its laziness, it is lack of opportunity and I blame it on the shallow minds,greed and incompetence of our so called leaders who are supposed to provide these opportunities by forcing the ideas into our heads as well as putting the tools in our hands.........

grin just kidding your boss is totally right! If you are poor, you deserve to be

24 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 15, 2014
True talk.

4 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2014
severee:
No I don't think its laziness, it is lack of opportunity and I blame it on the shallow minds,greed and incompetence of our so called leaders who are supposed to provide these opportunities by forcing the ideas into our heads as well as putting the tools in our hands.........

grin just kidding your boss is totally right! If you are poor, you deserve to be

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by agarawu23(m): 7:10am On Dec 15, 2014
cool

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2014
make i dey use my Msc.sell pure water on d streets?

Did your boss think of how capital is a big requirement for any kind of start up?

or maybe sell pure water and use ur savings to start whareva u were trained to do at school

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by okirewaju(f): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2014
Your boss is kinda right, you might live in lagos and be underemployed but if you are unemployed, It is either you are selecting jobs or something is not right.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Your Oga can lie sha.

#myCHARITYcomment

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2014
rationalmind:
Those are not my words but the words of my boss.

What do you think?
I can't actually believe you guys. you guys mean to tell me that its only hard working people that get jobs? its just like you saying that only intelligent people pass exams in schools. for Gods sake having a job in Nigeria is strictly by the grace of God. you think Becos you passed a job interview or you successfully put up a business plan and it worked out ur a genius? also Mr labourer do you know how many labourers like you had an accident during work, became handicapped and couldn't work again? op tell ur boss not not judge people. the battle is not to the strong or the swift. its just time and chance that happens to we all.

344 Likes 44 Shares

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by 100Cents: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2014
sandijey:
Your boss is an idiot.

Diiick Head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by 100Cents: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2014
agarawu23:
so TRUE

I did laborer jobs in lagos to get to the top sad

I am now at the top cheesy

Oluwa seun.

work harder dudes.

I love hearing such stories..
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by ericessien24: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2014
guy you need agbo, what are you doing.I'm sure you are jobless.

guy its better doing nothing than doing something with no substantial outcome.

if people knows you are working,my dear forget about help or assistant,and after working,the money left for you is 1500 that I use to subscribe my phone.

I better pass you. nonsense topic.

15 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Purposeciti: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2014
hmmm

1 Like

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by kowema(f): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2014
Very true cus Lagos is filled with opportunities....any body way dey Lag after 4 months with no job n idea is lazy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by 2prexios: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2014
ericessien24:

if people knows you are working,my dear forget about help or assistant,and after working,the money left for you is 1500 that I use to subscribe my phone.

Though thy beginning shall be small...do not despise the days of little beginning. Substancial is after you have mastered the game of a low income business, and attain the top where it starts to make sense. You wont fall easily because you went through the humble process, rising and falling and eventually stabilized. So, learn how to invest 1500 and turn it to wealth, while someone else will trash the same amount on phone, proudly doing nothing. They will be better than you now on their own ideal, pleasant experience. But you have a future and a 'from-scratch-wealth-creation' business experience. Happily employ them later.

7 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Durchess(f): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
He is entitled 2 his own opinion though... .i dnt mind givin him my cv since i dnt want him 2 cal me lazy.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by dhea: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
i know lots of us like the whole brazillian, peruvian, indian, and all the 'ians' possible. they are lovely yes. but what if you can have all in one. YASSSSS!! there is this new brand in town 'BelleHair..bydiya' its a unique combo of brazillian and malaysian hair in one weft. my God its simply beautiful. so so soft. and then they have this other category 'BelleHair Exotica' its fine virgin hair gotten from regions in the european continent generally known to have the highest quality of hair. hmmm, this one is just something else. from the day i made BelleHair..bydiya my brand, i dont struggle with my hair in the mornings again trying to comb out all the tangles. i pack hair from the floor anymore because of shedding. i can style anyhow i like 'cos its so soft and real. its handmade too so when you fix, it looks so so real. if you want more gist or you want to beacome a part of this luxury hair family, visit their online store now @ www.bellehairbydiya.com or contact 08117678181. am telling you. its just the best ever. even better, their prices are totally affordable!!!
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by radiance26(f): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmm Getting job in Nigeria is God,not by ur own making.If u'r able to secure a job now means God's time is now for u. No bi by trekking the streets of Lagos.Our govts are supposed to giv us some amount of money after youth service to establish somtin,but we'r bin left for ourselves.Everybody time go com for everybody. smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by dridowu: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yep, true just that most people are under-employed

2 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
make i dey use my Msc.sell pure water on d streets?

Did your boss think of how capital is a big requirement for any kind of start up?

or maybe sell pure water and use ur savings to start whareva u were trained to do at school

Let me help you with more

Or maybe work as a factory worker, or perhaps, hawk gala on the streets of lagos. Maybe go to learn tailoring or barbing after spending years in school.

Yes, there are many extremes you can cite. But there are several other things (though not the best) better than the ones listed up there and the likes.

As an example, how about the installation of DSTV dishes? The installation of a single view dstv costs 5000 naira. Ooh, yes, I know, it's small money but I want you to consider the fact that we have hotels and organisations where at least 20 decoders are used. Do the maths. Wait, I'm yet to tell you you'll get at least half of your profit buying materials?

Yes, it's not easy getting those contracts, getting them is not meant for the lazy which of course, proves his point.

Yes, it's a job not befitting a masters degree holder but the immediate question that comes to mind is, is staying at home all day long better?

N.B: I just used DSTV installation as an example, there are several other things that can be done.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
okirewaju:
Your boss is kinda right, you might live in lagos and be underemployed but if you are unemployed, It is either you are selecting jobs or something is not right.

Thank you for the bolded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by jta2012(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ur boss is right ,how can somebody be unemployed when the market
is saturated with people from all countries and walks of endeavors!!!
but it could that they are NOT WELL INFORMED about the boundless
opportunities in a place like LAGOS and NIGERIA....
We at jtaconsulting have decided to fill this info gaps with many e-reports
on many investment opportunities people are not noticing...
Go to MONEYREPORTNG. and insideinfowealth.
for a comprehensive view of our investment solutions.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
ericessien24:

With what I do, I can comfortably feed you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Ezyp(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
nnamdiosu:

I can't actually believe you guys. you guys mean to tell me that its only hard working people that get jobs? its just like you saying that only intelligent people pass exams in schools. for Gods sake having a job in Nigeria is strictly by the grace of God.
having a job or to have something doing are two different things in what the op's boss meant

6 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by braine(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Someone please tell me where I can get guns.. Lagos is sure a good place to find something doing in robbing.. I'll probably start with your boss. Give me his details too.

10 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Durchess:
He is entitled 2 his own opinion though... .i dnt mind givin him my cv since i dnt want him 2 cal me lazy.

cheesy
Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
kowema:
Very true cus Lagos is filled with opportunities....any body way dey Lag after 4 months with no job n idea is lazy
My bro, i was in Lag early last yr till Feb ds yr, i run up n down 4 jobs couldn't get any not until i return my base b4 i got my present job n U r saying ds stories.

6 Likes

Re: If You're In Lagos, Unemployed And You Have Nothing Doing, Then You're Lazy. by chidekings(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
rationalmind:

With what I do, I can comfortably feed you

u got me cracking bro.

started from the bottom,now we are here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates / Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.