Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Celestial Church doctrines - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church doctrines (2681 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celestial Church doctrines by boredom: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hello house,

please i need input from Celestial church members in particular.
My family and I are resident abroad. We have been struggling financially particularly my husband in terms of his Job. I also have been finding it difficult getting any help/favour. for example, i meet people who say they will help me but just like that, no quarrels or fight they just start to avoid me. Anyway, it carried on for years and so I decided to see a prophet.
Now i specifically choose celestial church because although i am not a white garment church believer but when i was growing up my father had issues and went there and after their prayers etc the issues he had were resolved.
so back to the issue, i just checked facebook for celestial churches and picked a "Woli" who i verified (dont ask me how) is indeed a woli in CCC, i rung him up and explained my problems and he basically said its spiritual and he would need to do some "work" for me but that i would have to pay £700, i priced down to £400 and explained i dont have the money (and i truly dont) and would contact him when i do (if the problem still persists then).
However my issue is still on, so i contacted another "Woli" in the UK, didnt charge me but prayed for me. although he didnt see any vision however he prophesied that God will answer my prayers but he asked me for my name, my hubby's name, our date of births and our mothers names which i found strange.
So is there any CCC member that could please explain the doctrine behind both practices by these prophets and if this is strange or normal?
I would like to stress that i dont want any bashing of Celestial church on this thread please as i am trying to know more especially as this is something that directly affects me.
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by ckkris: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
I sweetly read the Bible & enjoy what Jesus said.
In this world you will have TRIBULATIONS but be courageous because I have overcome the world for you.

So, I don't go to any prayer house, because God answers my prayers, as He answers WHOSOEVER that calls on Him.
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by charlon4life: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
Both of them are not under the doctrine of the church. Though people do carry out these practices, they are not the doctrine of the church. If I was in your shoes, I will dedicate myself to God and not to any prophet. I speak as a celestian. Study the word of God and He will guide you. God is your protector and no prophet can ask God for a favour for you more than yourself.

Anyone that ask you to pay for prayer is not a prophet of God. I don't know what the other prophet want with those information he asked for. Be careful when you give out information next time. Some destiny have been changed like that. God bless you.
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by Konjour(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hmmm.
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by Konjour(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
True men of God and prophets won't ask you to pay a dime for your troubles. Most of the real ones won't even take your money if you wanted to give them as a token. Anyone who ASKS you for money to pray for you whilst bearing the toga of a Prophet is a fraud. If there's anything (prayer relics) you ought to purchase, you'd be the person to purchase that yourself. Salvation is free.
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by boredom: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
thank you all for your input however i would consider myself a christian, believer, tithe paying etc. The challenges we are facing are not a day old, a year old or even 5 yrs old. So what do you do when you are faced with a challenge that you can tell from all angles is spiritual? when you feel you have done all there is to do? you have praised, worshipped etc? you have both fasted individually and even as a couple?
How long is long enough before you wonder if God still hears you? How long is long enough before you seek God's face in another church where some prayers are answered?
I still await the input of Celestial church members please. Like i said, this isnt a white garment church bashing thread i just need some input on this doctrines that i have encountered with their prophets albeit different approaches
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by ckkris: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
boredom:

The challenges we are facing are not a day old, a year old or even 5 yrs old. So what do you do when you are faced with a challenge that you can tell from all angles is spiritual? when you feel you have done all there is to do? you have praised, worshipped etc? you have both fasted individually and even as a couple?
How long is long enough before you wonder if God still hears you? How long is long enough before you seek God's face in another church where some prayers are answered?

You're not alone. But if you truly believe that The Holy Spirit is in control, you MUST, as in all generations, cast your burdens upon the Lord, and leave it there. False preachers who scheme to make MERCHANDISE of people, will say you should HAVE EVERYTHING, which is naturally an injurious condition. Let's be GRATEFUL for the ones we have, and thank God for the ones He lets others have. Truth is, no one is going to possess 100% of his/her desires, which I insist is an injurious condition.
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by Boll2010: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Trust me 80per of woli abroad are frauds.....I knw of one that comes down to nigeria to see wan osun woman once in a year........but as u said some cases are spiritual....but what you facing is called ERAN IKORIRA in yoruba,which means no matter where you go people won't like you,keep distance n u won't see favours,if u apply for sometinz lyk gettin there and they tell u they cnt find your file a lot of tnz....that's mystery of life......don't mind those people tellin you that you should sitdown n pray that jesus has come to clean our sorrows.....abeg in bible them tell us say moses only stretch his staff n the red sea make a way for isrealites....but there are more things moses did b4 it materialize,which the bible as cut off so that evil doers won't misuse them,but the prophet owns them to do works so that when problems arise......see have been in ur shoes,n I can testify that it happened to me but now I'm free, jst try to contact few trusted wolis in nigeria n they will do sumtnz for you,

Trust me this also shouldn't say u go up n dwn woli houses and forget ur God
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by boredom: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Boll2010: Trust me 80per of woli abroad are frauds.....I knw of one that comes down to nigeria to see wan osun woman once in a year........but as u said some cases are spiritual....but what you facing is called ERAN IKORIRA in yoruba,which means no matter where you go people won't like you,keep distance n u won't see favours,if u apply for sometinz lyk gettin there and they tell u they cnt find your file a lot of tnz....that's mystery of life......don't mind those people tellin you that you should sitdown n pray that jesus has come to clean our sorrows.....abeg in bible them tell us say moses only stretch his staff n the red sea make a way for isrealites....but there are more things moses did b4 it materialize,which the bible as cut off so that evil doers won't misuse them,but the prophet owns them to do works so that when problems arise......see have been in ur shoes,n I can testify that it happened to me but now I'm free, jst try to contact few trusted wolis in nigeria n they will do sumtnz for you,

Trust me this also shouldn't say u go up n dwn woli houses and forget ur God

can you please advise me either here or via PM how you had your issues resolved and if you have a contact of a person that can help? can you also please explain the process involved and what they did? like if they asked for your date of birth, mother's name etc and why they needed that info
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by Boll2010: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
boredom:

can you please advise me either here or via PM how you had your issues resolved and if you have a contact of a person that can help? can you also please explain the process involved and what they did? like if they asked for your date of birth, mother's name etc and why they needed that info
see I can't say sumtnz here so u won't see me being fetish......don't worry....contact a family of urs in naija n they wil put u tru
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by ckkris: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Boll2010:

Trust me

Trust me

CURSED is he that trusts in man, Jeremiah 17:5
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by Boll2010: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
ckkris:

CURSED is he that trusts in man, Jeremiah 17:5
did I say she should trust in man......don't misquote me
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by tobechi20(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
A catholic priest would never ask for money
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by otipoju(m): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
I have been a Celestian all my life and so I can warn you not to give any money to any prophet.

Concerning your matter, first there needs to be a diagnoses to know the remote and immediate cause cause of the effect that you are experiencing.

An accurate diagnoses can only come from seeking to hear from God. I wish you were in Lagos and ill recommend Ayilara parish in Surulere for you where u can stroll into the premises on a tuesday or thursday between 12noon and 6pm to hear authentic messages without giving a dime to anybody.

If you have someone close that you can trust he/she can come on your behalf and record the message that will analyse the root cause,and recommended solutions that you can apply which will surely be prayer points and send to you as an audio file.

The other prophets asking for the names of your family members is a charlatan and if you make the mistake of diclosing them to him you are in for a
Sad experience in the hands of a fraudster.

If he his being led by the Spirit of the all knowing Jehovah, he simply does not have need for all those irrelevant information.

Be very careful sha so many wolves around. Don't let anyone make your problem worse for you.

Cheers.
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by boredom: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
tobechi20: A catholic priest would never ask for money

this isnt a thread about catholics nor is it a thread comparing other christian sects. My question is specific to Celestial church members
otipoju: I have been a Celestian all my life and so I can warn you not to give any money to any prophet.

Concerning your matter, first there needs to be a diagnoses to know the remote and immediate cause cause of the effect that you are experiencing.

An accurate diagnoses can only come from seeking to hear from God. I wish you were in Lagos and ill recommend Ayilara parish in Surulere for you where u can stroll into the premises on a tuesday or thursday between 12noon and 6pm to hear authentic messages without giving a dime to anybody.

If you have someone close that you can trust he/she can come on your behalf and record the message that will analyse the root cause,and recommended solutions that you can apply which will surely be prayer points and send to you as an audio file.

The other prophets asking for the names of your family members is a charlatan and if you make the mistake of diclosing them to him you are in for a
Sad experience in the hands of a fraudster.

If he his being led by the Spirit of the all knowing Jehovah, he simply does not have need for all those irrelevant information.

Be very careful sha so many wolves around. Don't let anyone make your problem worse for you.

Cheers.
thank you for your input. part of speaking with the prophets is finding out the remote cause of these problems. Sadly i do no have family in Lagos that can go and get tapes for me however if you do have a number for the resident prophet/woli in the parish, u can PM me and i would happily ring him and explain my self to him. like i said, i have bore this issue for over 5 yrs and i really are at my wits end and just feel like God has choosen to ignore me
Re: Celestial Church doctrines by otipoju(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ok... 5yrs is a very long time and I feel ur pain and understand the mood that u will be in now. I am also happy that its God's intervention that you seek and I know that he will not dissapoint you and so please calm down a bit because there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I have forgotten the details of the e-mail account linked to this account but and so may not be able to read your PM, nevertheless you can reach me on "iamnapoleon101@gmail.com" so we can relate better concerning your request.

I also want to state very publicly that I ask for nothing in return from you for my efforts and the moment I ask for anything from you in cash or kind,please come to this forum and tell everyone.

Jehovah will help you and you will give him praise. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Show Me Just One Verse...just One / Mass Vs Service / House On The Rock Lagosbranch Bans The Use Of Mini Skirts & Heels Tochurch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.