Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding (41442 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by BabaEleko(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Another Nuisance on a public forum.

It is safe to say you are probably one of those randy youth that can or is being used as political thug..

Instead of you to engage your thoughts with things that are uplifting to the mind, and how you can liberate your self from b..utt licking and reject being a tool to perpetuate corruption, you are here typing nigger babble.

Your mates in the western world are changing the World as we know it...fu...cking m..oron

You need a D in ur throat.

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
RockMaxi: I really don't think I'm the only one noticing that Oluremi didn't change at all, from 1967 till now still looking young and radiant. cheesy cheesy

Too much Garri is affection your vision bro.
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by hammedkola(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Aljagaban....Ojuyobo
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by BabaEleko(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Shut up if you don't have anything better to say.......WTF is baba oh?
Someone that is allegedly one of the most corrupt in this Country..yet guys like you Adore Corruption.

Tinubu's Net worth should be more than some States in this Country.

And you are here screaming like agbero, Constituting nuisance on a public forum.

If u have an alibi that he is corrupt, petition the appropriate agency and let them do their work or run go hug hungry mopol, u go know say baba god no be albino.

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by sunex: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Here are former Lagos state governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his lovely wife, Oluremi Tinubu at their traditional wedding years (years, years) ago.

And, below, look at them now. One a Senator, the other a (alleged) godfather. Time has been good to them.

I luv ds pics, only d future will tell wat a man's success wil b and not jus havin d billions over nit as d young bois of today tinks...all I nid to do is work hard and pray harder...who nos tomoro...nobody...all is well.

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by 50calibre(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
moodswing: This man was destined to lead the unwise and the ignorant. Tinubu has truly left an indelible mark as one of the most seasoned corrupt politician in Nigeria.

The rule is: Don't loot, but looting is allowed if you won't be caught.

Unlike Ibori and Lucky Igninedion. Tinubu used tested and trusted syndicates with vast connection in the underworld, to execute one of the most advanced corruption in Lagos state.

The people he looted today still celebrate him and regard him very highly.

Moral of the story: Tinubu changed the face of corruption in Nigeria and has earned the respect of his fellow looters and detractors alike .

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Demdem(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
The_Matrix:
I dont understand how people would describe this pix as "lovely". Rich? Yes, lovely: not quite

Hater, be happy for them.
That is the killer party nemesis in front of u.
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Orikinla(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
They have come a long way together.
No wonder they are now the best couple in Nigerian democracy.
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by donbuchi1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
U.S Agents Expose Bola Tinubu's Drug Trafficking Deals

Read more here - http://pointblanknews.com/os1147.html
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Etianwanokon: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
Memories
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by WildChild00(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
[size=25pt] Tinubu, Thief. Thief. Thief jankoriko how're you shame.[/size]
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by BabaEleko(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
don buchi:
U.S Agents Expose Bola Tinubu's Drug Trafficking Deals

Read more here - http://pointblanknews.com/os1147.html

And why haven't they prosecute him? He was in America during Obama's last campaign, maybe he used afeeri for the FBI abi? All you modasuckas talk as if u weren't breast fed well. Ffuucckk outta here with that bullcrap.

4 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by abraolas(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Abeg wetin be the meaning of JAGABAN self....dey confuse here...na youruba name on 99ja name
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by benson81(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
;
Baba_Eleko: Mentor mi ;Jagaban! I loyal oooo. Fi le. Nobody can touch it. Ko so mo na ni gbogbo Naija. Omojuomolo 1 of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The only nightmare of PDP. The only headache of PDP. The One!!!! Baba mi, I loyal oooo till thy kingdom come sir!!!!!! Tuale Oko Remi aponbepore tio send anybody. Ina n jo ogiri osa. Omo kan bi medogbon. Come 2015 we go pursue dem comot for that Aso rock without violence as usual. Ballot paper and the court of law go be our weapon. Shun sir baba mi Ojuyobo ko is baba eni to le mu nle le. Fi le Asiwaju gbogbo gidi. Long live the Ebora merindinlogun of Naija politics!!!!
Nightmalu ko day malu ni!romancing with former Pdp member and begging other Pdp members to join forces to see if they can wrestle power to themselves.(Control of Petro dollars in their minds)
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by isalegan2: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Here are former Lagos state governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his lovely wife, Oluremi Tinubu at their traditional wedding years (years, years) ago.

And, below, look at them now. One a Senator, the other a (alleged) godfather. Time has been good to them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1413827_bola_jpg9054b47df6d2e9461e0d8064d7d387f5

The picture is not from 1967. It would make her in her mid-60s? No way! The style there is more 1980s. Even the glasses - as big as it is. undecided
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by AbuMikey(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Someone that is allegedly one of the most corrupt in this Country..yet guys like you Adore Corruption.

And you are here screaming like agbero, Constituting nuisance on a public forum. .

Buahahahahahahahahhahahaha gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by karpentar: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:

was this picture taken before or after he obtained the fake university certificate from Toronto?
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by niggi4life(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
I just zoomed the pix clearly it's 1907
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by adetunjiadeola: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Mentor mi Jagaban! I loyal oooo. Fi le. Nobody can touch it. Ko so mo na ni gbogbo Naija. Omojuomolo 1 of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The only nightmare of PDP. The only headache of PDP. The One!!!! Baba mi, I loyal oooo till thy kingdom come sir!!!!!! Tuale Oko Remi aponbepore tio send anybody. Ina n jo ogiri osa. Omo kan bi medogbon. Come 2015 we go pursue dem comot for that Aso rock without violence as usual. Ballot paper and the court of law go be our weapon. Shun sir baba mi Ojuyobo ko is baba eni to le mu nle le. Fi le Asiwaju gbogbo gidi. Long live the Ebora merindinlogun of Naija politics!!!!
guy u re crazy u don make me pee

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by rhames(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
we don start
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Nonybb: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
moodswing: This man was destined to lead the unwise and the ignorant. Tinubu has truly left an indelible mark as one of the most seasoned corrupt politician in Nigeria.

Unlike Ibori and Lucky Igninedion. Tinubu used tested and trusted syndicates with vast connection in the underworld, to execute one of the most advanced corruption in Lagos state.

Moral of the story: Tinubu changed the face of corruption in Nigeria and has earned the respect of his fellow looters and detractors alike.
It can ONLY happen to YORUBA land, always celebrating People that looted them to stup0r
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by FrederickGee(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
nutty_hnic:

And you are here screaming like agbero, Constituting nuisance on a public forum.
, I don't know how some people like you think. Do you have your fact to show that he is corrupt. Even the PDP that he use to oppose still don't have a point to call him a corrupt politian. Tukur's son is among those evil behind subsidy embezzlement, yet animals like you never said anything about it. It is only Tinubu you call all manner of names. Try to reason by yourself and don't a product of some idiots' initiatives

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by agbameta: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
nutty_hnic:

You know this because you are his personal accountant?

Because you have credible facts to show us to back up you insane rants?

Because your personal village court of law or any court of law in Nigeria labeled him corrupt via trial and conviction?

Obviously, it's the usual hate, bigotry and tribalism shaping your dumb and ignorant talk...

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by FrederickGee(m): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nonybb: It can ONLY happen to YORUBA land, always celebrating People that looted them to stup0r
You are a fool. He is a true Apostolic of politics, ask your father if he's relevant to his generation. Tell me who is better than Tinubu among your people. Tell us how he's corrupt. Your from where? Idiot
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by FrederickGee(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nonybb: It can ONLY happen to YORUBA land, always celebrating People that looted them to stup0r
You are a fool. He is a true Apostolic of politics, ask your father if he's relevant to his generation. Tell me who is better than Tinubu among your people. Tell us how he's corrupt. Your from where? Idiot tell us how he looted your forefathers money.
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Swizdoe(m): 1:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Frederick Gee: You are a fool. He is a true Apostolic of politics, ask your father if he's relevant to his generation. Tell me who is better than Tinubu among your people. Tell us how he's corrupt. Your from where? Idiot tell us how he looted your forefathers money.
tell them
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Swizdoe(m): 1:53am On Nov 15, 2013

Moral of the story: Tinubu changed the face of corruption in Nigeria and has earned the respect of his fellow looters and detractors alike.
how are ur leaders in the land of the wise leading you.... I don't blame you anyway..... You sit in a dark corner of ur room and spew trash...... You keep saying he is the most corrupt without any tangible evidence...... If cases in courts were judged based on baseless and irrelevant statements like yours, am sure injustice would be rampant. Your claim that he executed one of the most advanced is imaginary unless proven otherwise.... Provide the neccesary documents, witness and any other evidence to support your allegation....... Your defamatory remarks are very lame ..... Statement without facts, na hypothesis scientist dey call am...... Try to think twice before commenting on public forum my freind
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by hercules07: 2:06am On Nov 15, 2013
OYINBOGOJU:

Adjust your glasses old man.

Do not mind me, too much Garri is the cause.
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by ifyalways(f): 2:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Oluremi aged gracefully,I must say.
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by hardballripplez: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2013
nutty_hnic:

wetin this mumu dey talk? How can u accuse someone of being corrupt without proving ur allegations? He was made to appear before the code of conduct tribunal by Gej led pdp government I think 2yrs ago and nothing was found with him, all allegations clearly refuted. Come 2015!!! Its Apc!!! Jagaban of life!!! Baba mi!!! If u know like am, why not just commit suicide, its very easy and cheap to do that.
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by hardballripplez: 7:04am On Nov 15, 2013
Rexnegro: Only In Nigeria we celebrate thiefs.....wetin come concern me with his traditional pictures ? Hisses
how he. Take be thief?? Why don't u prove it and provide necessary documents to back up ur allegations! Na ur father be thief
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Ifyjemila(f): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2013
martin1772: Nice one, waiting for my time to manifest wit my lovely wife
Yesooo, because nobody excort person come this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region / "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar / Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.