Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Are Audi Auto-mobiles Susceptible To Car Theft ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are Audi Auto-mobiles Susceptible To Car Theft ? (678 Views)

Solution To Car Robbery (traffic Theft Or Vandalism). / Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Audi Auto-mobiles Susceptible To Car Theft ? by treatise: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hello buddies ,

Please, an individual told me of the availability of Audi 1.8L 2002 model for sale( it will be cleared soon in Lagos) I am interested in the car judging from the narratives of Siena amongst other variables; are Audi cars liable to car theft in Nigeria?

Many thanks.
Re: Are Audi Auto-mobiles Susceptible To Car Theft ? by elektra81: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
treatise: Hello buddies ,

Please, an individual told me of the availability of Audi 1.8L 2002 model for sale( it will be cleared soon in Lagos) I am interested in the car judging from the narratives of Siena amongst other variables; are Audi cars liable to car theft in Nigeria?

Many thanks.

Audis are one of the least stolen cars not only in Nigeria but in other parts of the world. Most of the cars stolen in Nigeria are the Japs, especially Toyota and Honda, probably because of the high demand by buyers and it is easier to break into and mess with the computers than Germans. By the way what model of Audi are u talking about? Being least stolen doesn't mean it can't be stolen. It is advisable to have security measures such as trackers on cars.
Re: Are Audi Auto-mobiles Susceptible To Car Theft ? by treatise: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks a million Electra81, the model is Audi A4 1.8L 2002 model. Aside the thrust(theft) in the discourse, please oblige any information about the car that facilitate an informed decision. Cheers !
Re: Are Audi Auto-mobiles Susceptible To Car Theft ? by redcliff: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pls what car is not 'susceptible' to theft? Pls just buy the car the want to own and ensure the security measures are intact incase of theft.
Re: Are Audi Auto-mobiles Susceptible To Car Theft ? by treatise: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks Redcliff for your invaluable contribution, blissful night !
Re: Are Audi Auto-mobiles Susceptible To Car Theft ? by treatise: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
elektra88: Ok Ikenna, u asked for it. Lets start u stewpid ret@rd
Why the vulgar remark ?
Re: Are Audi Auto-mobiles Susceptible To Car Theft ? by treatise: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
elektra89:

Elektra, you may have been bruised emotionally, just gloss it over and catch the enormous fun available on this forum. Just remember that God has a big heart for our shortcomings. cheer up bro !

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy A Late Model Car Or Not? Cost Of Parts Matters!! / Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars / 1998 Honda Accord (babyboy) Lunges Forward!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.