Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch (958 Views)

Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. / What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by nnocurruption: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
In the primary school, many pupils have one
ambition or the other. Are you presently into
what you always wanted to study when you
were in primary/secondary school ?
Let's know what you said you'll study then
and what you are currently studying now....
Apart from that, are you satisfied with what
you're studying now?
Let's make this fun...
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by dopeJemi: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
I can't remember what I said I'll study in primary school.. Studying psychology
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by Chidave20(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
yes i am...my dream has been to study Law ryt 4rm my primary skul days...though had some setbacks wen i wz oferd admission at IMSU 2study masscom..bt ANSU now (COOU) helped me realize my drmz of studyin Law..perseverence waz my key..
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by roland2rule(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
I could remember then during our pry.sku days,we do say..I want to become either doctor,banker,Lawyer,engineer(without knowing that we av different types of profession)..... I wanted 2 bcome a footballer,doctor and engineer but later observe and study myself..thank God am studying engineering nw....

Pry sku goals often change when we are expose and enlighten abt life after leaving pry sku nt like pry sku days where we don't know more abt life and we are only convince by what our teacher says..
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by wildchild1: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
i wanted to be a lawyer when i was in primary school till jss3,but situation changed when i was shortlisted among the top 20 students to be coached for JET competition.Automatically,that made me a science student by default.As a science student then in ss class,i wanted to be medical student and fortunately i gained admission as medical student but after my 100level,my desire changed and i developed passion for computer and with the help of my uncle who was an HOD in one department in the school plus my good gp,i was able to cross from medicine to computer science which didnt go well with my mum cos of the "world hype" on doctors.
As am typing now,i'm a computer scientist and im proud to be one grin grin
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
nursery school- accountant

primary school- newscaster

secondary school- economics

what I am studying now- medicine and surgery..
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by destino24(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Av always wanted to study computer engineering, now studying agricultural and bioresource engineering.

Still the same profession, just a different field
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by nnocurruption: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
wild child: i wanted to be a lawyer when i was in primary school till jss3,but situation changed when i was shortlisted among the top 20 students to be coached for JET competition.Automatically,that made me a science student by default.As a science student then in ss class,i wanted to be medical student and fortunately i gained admission as medical student but after my 100level,my desire changed and i developed passion for computer and with the help of my uncle who was an HOD in one department in the school plus my good gp,i was able to cross from medicine to computer science which didnt go well with my mum cos of the "world hype" on doctors.
As am typing now,i'm a computer scientist and im proud to be one grin grin
you switched from med to computer science ? oboy you like computer oh
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by faboben10: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
nnocurruption: you switched from med to computer science ? oboy you like computer oh
that is d power of passion bro
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by VirgoHillz: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
During my primary school days i wanted to be an aeronautic engineer but i later abandoned the dream due to the fact that i was not good in sciences.. right now am studying History and strategic studies and am very happy
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by Tolexander: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
For my primary school, i used to say that i would study eranplane(aeroplane). But thank God, i grew up to understand the ambition is puerile.
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by Dinakas(f): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Yep, exactly. Wanted to b a med lab scientist, n i'm proud to say m studying med lab.
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by Tobbie9(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dinakas: Yep, exactly. Wanted to b a med lab scientist, n i'm proud to say m studying med lab.
are u kidding me ?
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by Francobaresi(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pry skool dream was 2 bcom a footballer or a soldier...in ma jss i wantd 2 bcom an engineer...in ma sss a medical doctor..but now i'm a microbiologist..D situatn 4 dis country na hin dey change ppl dream..pesin wey wan b doctor fit end up as bricklayer..lol..such is lyf in ma beloved country 9JA

1 Like

Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by safarigirl(f): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Yup, I and everyone else thought I'd study under the Arts, currently studying Law
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by Elevation(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wanted to study Med and surg. hweva tins changed,currently a Chemistry major student n i so love it,we recreate nature no think am.
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by drhammed: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Frm the Primary school days ,av bn sayinq i wl lyk to b a Medical Doctor or a Pharmacist, bt d story changd wn i gt to University,Am studyin Wildlife Management as a Course,tho wana cros wn i was in 200Level, d faculty didnt release me 2go,very painful tin ,nw in 300level stl purshuing Medicine if God say Yes . I wl do it InshAllah
Re: Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch by wildchild1: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
nnocurruption: you switched from med to computer science ? oboy you like computer oh
grin grin grin Naso we see am oo,will soon b going for my masters in Computer Networking or Networking Architecture but at the end of the day,i might end up on the radio or tv cos thats where my new passion is......still a computer scientist and im loving it cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Reading Makes Us Smarter ? Yes Or NO / Wanna Study Abroad??? The MOD International Education Fair 2015 Is Here!!! / Which Is Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.