Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (1967 Views)

What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! / EMBARRASING: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / What Is D Most Embarrasing Moment Of Ur Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by valicious1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
?,
Re: . by madnesscom(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chai. Op I pity 4 you o. Am not a good dancer myself. D tin don mak me stop 2de go club and party sef. Am gradually learning som steps.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Val baba LOL!
You have fully described me aside the embarrassing part.
I do not know how to dance and my whole body, especially my legs feel very heavy that I can't move when people are dancing.
I just sit and continue to down drinks and looking for someone's chick to 'scope'.
No time jare, nor be by force to sabi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by valicious1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
9jacrip: Val baba LOL!
You have fully described me aside the embarrassing part.
I do not know how to dance and my whole body, especially my legs feel very heavy that I can't move when people are dancing.
I just sit and continue to down drinks and looking for someone's chick to 'scope'.
No time jare, nor be by force to sabi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol I tink say na only me de suffer dis predigament o.

Btw ur status na AWOlowo grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
valicious1:
Lol I tink say na only me de suffer dis predicament o.

Bro, as in ehn, it pains to see dudes wey sabi step dey rub and feel on chicks wey follow me come flex.
Back then in school most guys knew better than to want to dance in 'risque' way with my babes grin grin grin

I know say you be who you be now wink wink
Re: . by Suzie0(f): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
valicious1: When I go to clubs and parties with friends, am always the one sitting down while others are dancing around and having fun, not that am shy but just because am kinnda handicapped in this area. I totally disgraced myself in one of my friend's birthday party during our school days. I decided to try out some few steps with one fine babe. I ended up being laughed at by everybody, I was totally embarrased. Since then, whenever an occassion calls for dancing, I just seclude and relegate myself to the background.
Am I alone in this misfortune?,
eiyaa grin #pats his back# you are not alone in this cos we kinda share this in common (e be lyk say i beta pass u oo!) at your leisure, try a few dance steps in front of a mirror & see the mirror as one fine babe like that... & after you must have watched a good dancer dance, try the dance steps at home
Re: . by madnesscom(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
valicious1:
Lol I tink say na only me de suffer dis predigament o.

Wetin concern awolowo wit Im status smh 4u
Re: . by valicious1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
madness.com:

Deuteronomy 29:29 --“The secret things belong to the Lord.....

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
madness.com:

LOL bro, chill.
Re: . by valicious1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Suzie 0.:
eiyaa grin #pats his back# you are not alone in this cos we kinda share this in common (e be lyk say i beta pass u oo!) at your leisure, try a few dance steps in front of a mirror & see the mirror as one fine babe like that... & after you must have watched a good dancer dance, try the dance steps at home
I've tried that many times but I still continue to suck at dancing. I think my case is as good as hopeless.
Re: . by Suzie0(f): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
madness.com:

please whats the meaning of smh & rotlmoa (not sure of the spelling)
Re: . by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Suzie 0.:

You should prolly teach me some of your steps then grin wink cool
I've tried this advice, I've even asked my sister to help, still that legs heaviness sets in at a party scene.
Re: . by valicious1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
9jacrip:

LOL bro, chill.
Lol
Re: . by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Heya! Na ur type be all those guys wey instead to dance and make party lively them go park one side dey find person babe to chyke. Bro u dey miss sha tongue babe don rock u for pillar before? Ur waist go learn how to dance by force cheesy
Re: . by Suzie0(f): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
valicious1:
I've tried that many times but I still continue to suck at dancing. I think my case is as good as hopeless.
chai! bros o, you sure say no be from your village? One old woman for your village fit use your pishure dey fan her. lipsrsealed ....( no attack me. na joke oo grin
Re: . by madnesscom(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Suzie 0.:
please whats the meaning of smh & rotlmoa (not sure of the spelling)
Smh - shakes(ing) my head
Rotflmao - rolls(ing) on the floor laughing my @ss out.
Tank me lerra smiley
Re: . by Suzie0(f): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
9jacrip:

I've tried this advice, I've even asked my sister to help, still that legs heaviness sets in at a party scene.
i no fit laugh abeg water dey my mouth ...buhahahahahahaha #spills the whole water#
Re: . by valicious1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Suzie 0.:
chai! bros o, you sure say no be from your village? One old woman for your village fit use your pishure dey fan her. lipsrsealed ....( no attack me. na joke oo grin
marvel5star: Heya! Na ur type be all those guys wey instead to dance and make party lively them go park one side dey find person babe to chyke. Bro u dey miss sha tongue babe don rock u for pillar before? Ur waist go learn how to dance by force cheesy
Suzie 0.:
marvel5star: Heya! Na ur type be all those guys wey instead to dance and make party lively them go park one side dey find person babe to chyke. Bro u dey miss sha tongue babe don rock u for pillar before? Ur waist go learn how to dance by force cheesy
Wetin una de tok sef. Afterall Don jazzy and 2face no sabi dance, yet na dem b numba 1 for music in naija.
Re: . by Suzie0(f): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
madness.com:

Smh - shakes(ing) my head
Rotflmao - rolls(ing) on the floor laughing my @ss out.
Tank me lerra smiley
of cos i will.THANKS! Oya take am kiss
Re: . by madnesscom(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Suzie 0.:
of cos i will.THANKS! Oya take am
I'll appreciate ur phone numba better wink
Re: . by StPete: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: . by Suzie0(f): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
valicious1:

Wetin una de tok sef. Afterall Don jazzy and 2face no sabi dance, yet na dem b numba 1 for music in naija.
undecided
Re: . by drdams: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
My own case gets worse when in social gathering, My old man dance tirelessly, blending with music they were not even obtainable in his 'very active' days and me go dey form PRESSING OF PHONE/RECEIVING CALL.

I most tyms, opt for ladies that cant really dance when it comes to outings.
Re: . by Emmyk(m): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2013
LOL. Get videos. Watch the dance steps. Write it down. cheesycheesy Then repeat after them . cheesy
Re: . by Lovetinz(m): 2:45am On Nov 15, 2013
Get some drinks
get a friendly kid!
your favourite music videos too
get a mirror.

Above not listed in any order.
Re: . by madnesscom(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lovetinz: Get some drinks
get a friendly kid!
your favourite music videos too
get a mirror.

Above not listed in any order.
Bros pesin wey no sabi dance no sabi dance. No 2 ways abt it
Re: . by Lovetinz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
^^ With patience, practice and determination,
there is no skill that can't be mastered.

1 Like

Re: . by valicious1(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2013
Lovetinz: ^^ With patience, practice and determination,
there is no skill that can't be mastered.
Ok thanks
Re: . by kenny2face: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
valicious1: First of all I want to start by stating the fact that I am a very fun loving and social guy. I love going to parties and social events but one very dangerous setback has adversely affected my social life and that is the fact that I can not dance.
Over the years, I've tried to know if I can step up my dancing ability but this has constantly proved abortive. When I go to clubs and parties with friends, am always the one sitting down while others are dancing around and having fun, not that am shy but just because am kinnda handicapped in this area. I swore never to dance again in parties after I totally disgraced myself in one of my friend's birthday party during our school days. I decided to try out some few steps with one fine babe. I ended up being laughed at by everybody, I was totally embarrased. Since then, whenever an occassion calls for dancing, I just seclude and relegate myself to the background.
Am I alone in this misfortune?, what would I do when am called to dance with my wife on my wedding day?, what should I do about the matter?,

you wan collect prize for best dancer?
you don't need to know how to dance jor!
when on any dance floor, just form big boy and nod ur head to beats!
afterall, dance is movements of the body.
so just nod ur head, move feet left/right! Shikena
for ur wedding, let the bride do all d dance grin
or you can go to a dance school angry
better still, i teach you wink
Re: . by EarlWorlex(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
@Op. I'm a dance instructor. msg me. http://facebook.com/worlex

(1) (Reply)

8 Stupid Internet Scams That You Still Fall For / 60 Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think. / Pastor Die Trying To Fast For 40days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.