Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,533 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Smart People Are Able To Read This.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Smart People Are Able To Read This.... (509 Views)

Should A Wife Be Able To Slaughter A Chicken? / 701,000 People Are Enslaved In Nigeria -Survey / Indomie Instant Millionare Promo! Many People Are Winning Oo What Do You Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart People Are Able To Read This.... by youngPRO(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Olny srmat poelpe can
raed tihs I cdnuolt
blveiee taht I cluod
aulaclty uesdnatnrd
waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan
mnid, aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it
deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn
mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a
wlohe. Amzanig huh?
yaeh and I awlyas
tghuhot slpeling was
ipmorantt!

Click LIKE if you were
able to read it

4 Likes

Re: Smart People Are Able To Read This.... by Faponmile(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
The research seem right. It's crazy, but very easy to read. The mind is awesome. If only our politicians would apply it!

2 Likes

Re: Smart People Are Able To Read This.... by chucky234(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2013
As easy as ABC
Re: Smart People Are Able To Read This.... by youngPRO(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
cool

(1) (Reply)

News :nigeria Will Play More “grade A” Friendly Matches - Says NFF | Daillybook / Hijab: Youths Attack Osun School, Beat Up principal / Girl Mutilated By Ritualist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.