Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure (18619 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos / Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by naijaking1: 1:49am On Nov 15, 2013
Mujah1deen: to lecture or to be lectured?

Hired image makers working overtime to burnish a rustic personalty. What will he lecture in France, Arabic studies
The guy neither understands or even agrees with basic economics.

adconline: I thought Western Union payment in $$ was driving up the exchange rate, how come $$$ has appreciated over Naira By almost 5% since he banned $$ payment? Naija policies always start with the masses!
Mujah1deen: to lecture or to be lectured?

Remember I said Sanusi no sabi a.b.c.d in basic economics. Here's another example.
When you mix sharia principles with modern western banking policies, you get a total mess called Nigerian banking system under Sanusi.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Djtm(m): 1:50am On Nov 15, 2013
fckyourman:

My ignorance and willingness?, Bros that should be you. you're a buying a story that a multibillnoaire will become a lecturer ? after stealing from CBN Bank. Some of your brains cells are really missing to know see the catch.
Brain cells don't go missing. You're ignorant. And how much did Sanusi steal?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by fckyourman: 1:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Djtm:
Brain cells don't go missing. You're ignorant. And how much did Sanusi steal?

You have just proven they do go missing. You're asking how much did Sanusi steal?, Go and ask him personal.

Or Do i look like EFCC to you?. Go and Ask them to investigate and find out how much he stole from CBN.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Djtm(m): 1:58am On Nov 15, 2013
fckyourman:

You have just proven they do go missing. You're asking how much did Sanusi steal?, Go and ask him personal.

Or Do i look like EFCC to you?. Go and Ask them to investigate and find out how much he stole from CBN.
If you do not look like EFCC and cannot investigate why are you saying he stole money? You said something and cannot back it up. Chatting with you was fun tho cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by naijaking1: 1:58am On Nov 15, 2013
Sanusi 'donated' 10B naira to university of sokoto, and another 10B naira to BUK, how much did he give to his prospective univerisity in France
Just food for thought. The guy said he doesn't account to nobody.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by fckyourman: 2:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Djtm:
If you do not look like EFCC and cannot investigate why are you saying he stole money? You said something and cannot back it up. Chatting with you was fun tho cheesy

It's a proven fact, Where did he get money to donate 20Billion to universities. Is it from his salaries ?

I don't blame you for trying to defend a thief.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Djtm(m): 2:13am On Nov 15, 2013
fckyourman:

It's a proven fact, Where did he get money to donate 20Billion to universities. Is it from his salaries ?

I don't blame you for trying to defend a thief.
Did you just say it is a proven fact? Then why did you say I should contact efcc since it is already proven? I am not defending nobody, I'm just telling you to prove your point.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by fckyourman: 2:19am On Nov 15, 2013
Djtm:
Did you just say it is a proven fact? Then why did you say I should contact efcc since it is already proven? I am not defending nobody, I'm just telling you to prove your point.

The reason i told you to contact efcc was, because you asked me how much did he stole ? Well i can't tell you the right amount. but i know he stole billions, and secondly you haven't heard in the news that he has been donating generously/ His wife and his Turbaning ceremony in kano cost billions of naira, to give them a royal title . don't you watch news ? or are you living inside a cave ?

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by hollandis(f): 2:20am On Nov 15, 2013
foolish thread ,my daddy and mommy are lectures and phd holders in 2 different America universities

[size=38pt]#kiniBIGdeal[/size]
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by fckyourman: 2:29am On Nov 15, 2013
hollandis: foolish thread ,my daddy and mommy are lectures and phd holders in 2 different America universities

[size=38pt]#kiniBIGdeal[/size]

Phd holders in Cleaning,I see.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by hollandis(f): 3:23am On Nov 15, 2013
fckyourman:

Phd holders in Cleaning,I see.

gutter rat,i said three things
lecturers
universities in america
phd

what you posted makes sense? .No wonder you are abandoned
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by fckyourman: 3:29am On Nov 15, 2013
hollandis:
gutter rat,i said three things
lecturers
universities in america
phd

what you posted makes sense? .No wonder you are abandoned

Your parents lectures in american universities, My papa be Barack Obama, gerrout with your lies.

Gutter cat, How am i abandoned ?. Or are you the one your parents abandoned you ?.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by ocelot2006(m): 3:46am On Nov 15, 2013
deejay_harry1: from billionaire to free work??kilode

And how is it free work?
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by ocelot2006(m): 3:51am On Nov 15, 2013
I wonder why people find this story strange? Around the world, a number of former top govt officials from directors to advisers have left their previous jobs for academia. The US is an example where presidential advisers and some secretaries resigned to take up lecturing positions in Harvard, Yale, Georgetown, and even far away Oxford in the UK.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Ugom38(f): 4:50am On Nov 15, 2013
well it is the best infact he shouldnt cum back,at least his plan to islamise Nigeria will be curtailed
you see how God does his things

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by israeltob(m): 4:54am On Nov 15, 2013
He is a good orator. Also not to bad for someone like him
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by ddeola: 5:31am On Nov 15, 2013
Mr. "Bow-tie"
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by mu2sa2: 5:47am On Nov 15, 2013
Kairoseki77: He should stay and help Nigeria.
Thank you. How can a country allow one of its brightest brains to be snatched away. Sentiments apart, this guy should be president or governor where he can have direct impact and bring positive change.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by suolboy(m): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2013
DonColz1: Education is the key, but ASUU spoilt the padlock
Please be sensible for once, Nigeria Federal government spoilt it and ASUU want to repair it.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by eluquenson(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2013
And SLS talks very well, a good talker cheesy, he thought becoming the Emir is as easy as becoming the CBN Govnor tongue
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by ghananotnaija(m): 6:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Nigerians are such patriots. I'm sure Mr Sanusi has exhausted all his options to improve his country with his brilliance and expertise. But since Nigeria is so economically well-off and has no need for even such a talent as Mr Sanusi, he's off to France.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Vicky2k(m): 6:27am On Nov 15, 2013
Well That's Nice for Him and the Country too. At least its a Step up of Career for Him so he can do his PHD without Distractions.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by ballabriggs: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2013
naijaking1:

Hired image makers working overtime to burnish a rustic personalty. What will he lecture in France, Arabic studies
The guy neither understands or even agrees with basic economics.

Remember I said Sanusi no sabi a.b.c.d in basic economics. Here's another example.
When you mix sharia principles with modern western banking policies, you get a total mess called Nigerian banking system under Sanusi.

Funny thing is those who don't know and think they know are the ones who question the guys knowledge, skill and expertise.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Archiq: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2013
What is the important of this thread. I think we should always post what is of importance to the citizenry. Not just junk. If he likes, he can go to lecture in university of space, how does that improve the lives of the down trodden masses in the country.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by 9jahubcom(m): 6:41am On Nov 15, 2013
ok na

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by Mustay(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2013
I have always maintained that some threads don't need to go to FP immediately, let it chill in the bag before it's let open.

Two pages and there's really no substance but unsubstantiated tantrums which actually have no positive correlation to the topic.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by stevnwigw1: 7:04am On Nov 15, 2013
so he don't even have a phd uptill now, well the hausas are begining to wake up from their slumbers
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by stevnwigw1: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2013
when a newspaper seller in Ibadan has at least one phd.
Re: Sanusi To Lecture In France After CBN Tenure by konami001: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2013
"Very good my boy... You have served your masters well... lets enhance your profile now in preparation for a bigger job with the UN...."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

States Face Cash Crunch, Salaries Swallow Revenues, Federal Govt Seeks More Fund / Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi / Buhari Allocates Houses To 22 Members Of Super Eagles 1994 Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.