Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? (4247 Views)

Chevron Oil And Gas Recruiting Now, Is It True? / Job Vacancy @! Chevron Oil Limited / Current Job Vacancy At Chevron Oil And Gas Limited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by warrikid(m): 12:15am On Nov 15, 2013
I got this mail from "jobrapido",a job advetising website I am subscribed to that says chevron is recruiting.
I send my resume and got a mail reply asking me to pay 8500 for one kind registration like dat wey I neva fit undastand.

Funny thing is I got another advert mail still on chevron recruitment,wit a different correspondence email address and procedure.

Pls how true and wats the right channel to go through.
Your informed contributions pls

PS:Una know say na naija we dey,where boiz are not smiling and girls are not happy too.
Re: Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 15, 2013
U'll b d biggest ludicrious. Foool if u pay any of such money; u needn't a soothsayer to tell u that's obvious scam.. If the said chevron is recruiting U'll defintely cee it on dia website. Ok!
Re: Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by warrikid(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2013
Raymondenyi: U'll b d biggest ludicrious. Foool if u pay any of such money; u needn't a soothsayer to tell u that's obvious scam.. If the said chevron is recruiting U'll defintely cee it on dia website. Ok!
Looolz,9 be say dem never even know me sef.
Watch d series,na dem go give me Tfare to go collect d 8500 from bank wey I won send dem. Looolz.
Re: Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
warrikid:
Looolz,9 be say dem never even know me sef.
Watch d series,na dem go give me Tfare to go collect d 8500 from bank wey I won send dem. Looolz.

Thanks for your reply Warrikid. When Raymondenyi replied you so rudely (considering you never said u were going to pay)I was irritated and ticked off but ur answer has made me realize how short my temper is.

2 Likes

Re: Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by Cob91d: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
pure arm rubber
Re: Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
Rawdeal:

Thanks for your reply Warrikid. When Raymondenyi replied you so rudely (considering you never said u were going to pay)I was irritated and ticked off but ur answer has made me realize how short my temper is.

Was dat rude? My bad! I never said he was; I was only emphasizing dat 'if he pays'.... My bad!!! I bow to tek a leave! Sorry

1 Like

Re: Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by excondido(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Was dat rude? My bad! I never said he was; I was only emphasizing dat 'if he pays'.... My bad!!! I bow to tek a leave! Sorry

am humbled by ur remorse....wish we could all act and feel truly sorry like u did. very exemplary

3 Likes

Re: Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by Yemmybs(m): 6:04am On Dec 24, 2013
HAS ANYONE PAID FOR Chevron OIL AND GAS RECRUITMENT FORM

I sent my CV and a coverletter to this email, ( recruitment@chevronoilandgas.com ) yesterday and later in the day, i receive a reply that my my CV has been checked, and i have what it takes to work in Chevron.

The Human Resources Manager's number was given in the reply to call, so that i can collect the application form, which must be filled and return to Chevron's office in Lagos.

I dial the number immediately and someone picked the called, and I was told by the Person to Pay #7000, for the application form, so as to pick my application form.

Am confused either to pay the money or not, i will be glad to hear from you guys, if anyone has paid or not for Chevron application form, thanks.
Re: Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2013
Yemmybs: HAS ANYONE PAID FOR Chevron OIL AND GAS RECRUITMENT FORM

I sent my CV and a coverletter to this email, ( recruitment@chevronoilandgas.com ) yesterday and later in the day, i receive a reply that my my CV has been checked, and i have what it takes to work in Chevron.

The Human Resources Manager's number was given in the reply to call, so that i can collect the application form, which must be filled and return to Chevron's office in Lagos.

I dial the number immediately and someone picked the called, and I was told by the Person to Pay #7000, for the application form, so as to pick my application form.

Am confused either to pay the money or not, i will be glad to hear from you guys, if anyone has paid or not for Chevron application form, thanks.

Its a scam. Don't be so gullible na. These scammers are seriously hustling. Don't pay any1 for any job
Re: Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by ednut1(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2013
chevron website is der on google na jst one experience job der . mk una pay o. let dem enjoy xmas o
Re: Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2013
@yemmybs you must be a damm stupid guy if you pay such moni...do you need a soothsayer to tell you it's a scam?...Graduate indeed.
Re: Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by Yemmybs(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sean lenux: @yemmybs you must be a damm stupid guy if you pay such moni...do you need a soothsayer to tell you it's a scam?...Graduate indeed.
guy at least be polite, Wat do u mean by Graduate indeed? Infact Emeritus Professors still ask questions, talkless of a First Degree holder, asking doesnt mean they are gullible, stupid or fool, we are all human, thanks
Re: Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by Yemmybs(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Thanks everyone for ur advice, I cant pay and will never fall victim of ds scammer. GOD BLESS US, ALL
Re: Chevron Oil And Gas Limited Recruiting? by KaceeDcontrol(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yemmybs: guy at least be polite, Wat do u mean by Graduate indeed? Infact Emeritus Professors still ask questions, talkless of a First Degree holder, asking doesnt mean they are gullible, stupid or fool, we are all human, thanks
You are indeed very gullible, how do you think chevron will expect you to pay them for them to employ you?

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Lecturing Job In Higher Institutions / Who Also Got This Message From Lagossubeb? / Jaiz Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.