Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,974 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Need Direction! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Direction! (4097 Views)

I Need Direction From Yaba To Lekki Phase 1 / I Need Direction To JKK House In Ilupeju / Please I Need Direction To Etc Center Jkk Building, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Direction! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Please how do I get to Illupeju Industrial Estate from Berger? Kindly help abeg. Thanks..
Re: I Need Direction! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Godditex:
Please how do I get to Illupeju Industrial Estate from Berger? Kindly help abeg. Thanks..

At berger round-about ask for the helicopter stand. Board a cheap helicopter Flying to Illupeju and ask them to drop you off at Industrial estate. Normally they drop people from the sky, so make sure you test your parachute and ensure it's not Aba made before they drop you otherwise......

Just kidding o. Don't know lagos that much grin
Re: I Need Direction! by MissIndependent(f): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Board Oshodi bus from Berger...when you get to Oshodi, cross to the other side or ask anyone for the route to Ilupeju. From there, take a bus to Ilupeju #50 you can tell the conductor the address you are going to they will drop you there. Goodluck
Re: I Need Direction! by snadguy007(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirenda:

At berger round-about ask for the helicopter stand. Board a cheap helicopter Flying to Illupeju and ask them to drop you off at Industrial estate. Normally they drop people from the sky, so make sure you test your parachute and ensure it's not Aba made before they drop you otherwise......

grin grin grin grin
Searching for the right word to describe you
Re: I Need Direction! by ideology(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirenda:

grin grin, you are funny, you want bury him alive
Re: I Need Direction! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirenda:

Chai! See me see casting. Babe pls don't try to confuse my confusion abeg ni undecided
Re: I Need Direction! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
MissIndependent:
Board Oshodi bus from Berger...when you get to Oshodi, cross to the other side or ask anyone for the route to Ilupeju. From there, take a bus to Ilupeju #50 you can tell the conductor the address you are going to they will drop you there. Goodluck
Thanks dear...May you be a mother of a Bishop!
Re: I Need Direction! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
ideology:

grin grin, you are funny, you want bury him alive
You mind am....
Re: I Need Direction! by MissIndependent(f): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Godditex:
Thanks dear...May you be a mother of a Bishop!
lol

1 Like

Re: I Need Direction! by fumeric(f): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Please how do i get to Toyin street in Ikeja. Thanks.
Re: I Need Direction! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
fumeric:
From where?
Re: I Need Direction! by AnnyFloxyyy: 2:14am On Jan 01, 2022
fumeric:

Enter bus from oshodi to ikeja inside(computer village precisely), when you get there, alight and look forward, you will see a bunch of tricycles around, tell the driver you are going to toyin street, it's just #100
Or simply ask the driver of the bus you boarded to Ikeja to show you where you can enter keke going to Toyin street

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment! / What Job Can I Do To Raise 40k For The Next Three Months / How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.