Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Wow! £30,000 Custom Made Cot, Where The Likes Of Ivy Blue, North, Sleep In - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Wow! £30,000 Custom Made Cot, Where The Likes Of Ivy Blue, North, Sleep In (1043 Views)

My Life As A Gay - Nigerian Idol Star, Joe Blue (the Untold Story) / Sanyeri Nd Kamilu Kompo Dinning With Likes Of 50cent,timberlake,akon Nd 2 Others / Nollywood Actress, Afrocandy Now Making Blue Films As Nollywood Movies [VIDEO ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! £30,000 Custom Made Cot, Where The Likes Of Ivy Blue, North, Sleep In by missBanks: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2013
Every child wants the room of their dreams. And now a bed company that creates handmade fantastical bedrooms for A-list offspring has the power to make them come true.
A host of celebrities have used PoshTots to custom-make their offspring a bed worthy of royalty, Hollywood or otherwise.
From Jay-Z and Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin to Julia Roberts and Donald Trump Jr, there is barely a big name in showbiz that hasn't tapped into the company's prowess, purchasing bespoke designs that can turn their children’s bedrooms into a magical world.

hahaha let's not be jealous, we can;t deny the fact that our kids would love one of these.If I had that money my kids would have all of them and the bedrooms please!!
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/11/wow-30000-custom-made-cot-where-likes.html

Re: Wow! £30,000 Custom Made Cot, Where The Likes Of Ivy Blue, North, Sleep In by missBanks: 12:52am On Nov 15, 2013

Re: Wow! £30,000 Custom Made Cot, Where The Likes Of Ivy Blue, North, Sleep In by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 15, 2013
ALl these kind of stupid senseless things will only trip a gurl with their fish brain! Most times I wonder what a girls brain is made up of (maybe 'akamu' mixed wth torn currencies) ! God should help all of y'all... I pity most of you

I used a conventional cradle, I'm a heathy n fine adult 2day, n doing very well!!! So does this mek?

I mean I just find it difficult to comprehend! Mek God help una.. God Forbid

*spits**
Re: Wow! £30,000 Custom Made Cot, Where The Likes Of Ivy Blue, North, Sleep In by mabella86: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Raymondenyi: ALl these kind of stupid senseless things will only trip a gurl with their fish brain! Most times I wonder what a girls brain is made up of (maybe 'akamu' mixed wth torn currencies) ! God should help all of y'all... I pity most of you

I used a conventional cradle, I'm a heathy n fine adult 2day, n doing very well!!! So does this mek?

I mean I just find it difficult to comprehend! Mek God help una.. God Forbid

*spits**
Haaba, mr.SENSEFULL, wen u hav ur own money, jst try and stick wit Mat for ur own shindren. Jelousy

(1) (Reply)

The KOC Show Week 1: Interview With "Yung6ix" / Mukina I Wanna Banq Ur Puzzy,mama / Woman Wears A Naked Cloth, Is This Really Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.