Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Mukina I Wanna Banq Ur Puzzy,mama - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Mukina I Wanna Banq Ur Puzzy,mama (1047 Views)

Meet 100cm Girl Who Is Looking For Love And Wanna Start A Family / In Pictures: Presenting The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama / I Wanna Be Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mukina I Wanna Banq Ur Puzzy,mama by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
I so much which to deep my strong long rod inside ur sugarwalls and make u scream on top of ur voice,i wanna bang u in the mouth,anus and puzzy and make u lick and suck my dick so hard while i press ur br.east and suck ur nipples..,i will like it to be rough with ur ugly face blindfolded while i hit u so rough and hard for hours,i will like u to be screaming oooh fvck me,fvck that hole,daaamnit don't stop hitting my puzzy baaaybee grin

then i will release my loads of s.perm and pour it all into ur mouth for u to swallow

3 Likes

Re: Mukina I Wanna Banq Ur Puzzy,mama by HisClone: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2013
Hmmm.nawa ooh undecided

(1) (Reply)

Only In Nigeria. / Ew! Uncommon News / The Awesomeness of Nigerian Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.