Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

I'm Still A Virgin - Chidinma Cries Out + The S*x Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Still A Virgin - Chidinma Cries Out + The S*x Video (4802 Views)

I Am Not Dating Anyone In The Industry, Chidinma Cries Out / Photo: 'Even In My Sleep, I'm Still On Top Of The World' - Dbanj / “i’m Still A Virgin” – Chidinma Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Still A Virgin - Chidinma Cries Out + The S*x Video by TYFresh(m): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2013
(FROM TAYO LAWAL'S BLOG)

Following a sex tape that surfaced online a few days ago, which allegedly featured popular Nigerian female Singer Chidinma Ekile also known as Miss Kedike, the MTN project fame winner yesterday come out herself to deny the allegations, claiming that she's still a virgin.

The young singer claimed that she has never engaged in sexual intercourse in her life not to talk of having a sex tape.

However, taking a closer look at the sex tape which has created a lot of controversies on almost all the social media platform, lots of people have agreed to the fact that the lady in the sex video is just her look-alike and not Chidinma herself.

Watch The Video at the Source Once Again And Share your Opinion: http://tyfresh..com

Re: I'm Still A Virgin - Chidinma Cries Out + The S*x Video by Eebrahym(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2013
Na so now grin
Re: I'm Still A Virgin - Chidinma Cries Out + The S*x Video by lynder(f): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2013
pple dah mumu o that babe no resemble am sef
Re: I'm Still A Virgin - Chidinma Cries Out + The S*x Video by bigass(f): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2013
she is the one
Re: I'm Still A Virgin - Chidinma Cries Out + The S*x Video by ozodigboo(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2013
lynder: pple dah mumu o that babe no resemble am sef
my friend, stop being childish . . . . . if you watch the full tape, you wouldn't say this.
the full video is all over youtube.

(1) (Reply)

Another S.e.xual Video Of Students Dancing In Class Goes Viral / That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter / PHOTO: When Dele Mohmodu Hears Davido's Verse In Bahd Baddo Baddest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.