Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter (4798 Views)

Rape Pandemic! Face Of Man Intending To Rape Simi’s Daughter When She Turns 18 / If Simi’s Daughter Turns 18, I Will Rape Her, I Pray She Doesn’t Become Stupid / “if Simi’s Daughter Turns 18, I Will Rape Her, I Pray She Doesn’t Become Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter by elizabeth24: 3:50pm On May 31, 2021
Fans have dragged a lady who bullied singer Simi and her girl child Deja after she shared lovely photos of her on her birthday on social media.

The troll took to Twitter to react to the pictures of Deja during her one-year birthday celebration. She bullied the child insinuating that she’s not beautiful enough yet her mother hid her face from the world.

https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/05/ugly-face-that-is-face-she-has-been-hiding-for-long-lady-insults-simi-daughter-who-turned-1-yesterday.html
Re: That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter by fisehed208: 3:54pm On May 31, 2021
Re: That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter by kinzation(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2021
Wahala be like keke napep
Easy to enter

2 Likes

Re: That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter by temitope27(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2021
Abi the girl dey mad ni
Re: That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter by Coldshisha: 6:07pm On May 31, 2021
Even cyber bullying a child

2 Likes

Re: That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter by fati2001(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2021

Re: That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter by EverythingFit: 8:42pm On May 31, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxtMI02SGbs

Who bullies a child? angry Some people sha

2 Likes

Re: That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter by Ebukacute(m): 3:05am On Jun 01, 2021
This is totally wrong oo..
But I no go lie ,e funny small. grin
Re: That Is The Face She Has Been Hiding For Long- Lady Insults Simi Daughter by MickzyDonald: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2021
Mad ooo
She must have been waiting for this a long time, she's even monkeys look alike so lemme stop here

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) / I Wish More Guys Would Throw Themselves At Me-57 Year Old Sharon Stone / Photos: US Woman Now Walks Around Bare-breasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.