Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up (4796 Views)

Omg!!! Jay Z Caught sexing Beyonce On A YatchIn Thailand / Rihanna Disses Beyonce On Instagram, Tells Her To Bow For Her / Video Of Usher Grinding Beyonce On Stage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by TYFresh(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2013
(FROM TAYO LAWAL'S BLOG)

According to Star Magazine:

Things seem to have taken a rocky turn for the seemingly happily married couple. Beyonce, 32, is reportedly thinking about taking a break from her marriage because she thinks Jay is being “selfish” and not putting his family first.

While Beyonce was in Australia for her Mrs. Carter tour, Jay Z visited her and the two lovebirds took a mini 3-day vacation to a private resort to spend some quality time together. But apparently it was more than just a relaxing trip.

"Jay Z’s early November trip to Australia was not just a family getaway, it was a last-ditch effort to keep his marriage afloat," an insider told Star.

"Jay Z’s decision to tour Europe at the same time as Beyoncé is touring Australia has caused serious damage to their relationship — damage that may be ultimately prove to be irreparable.”

Though the source says Bey didn’t have an issue with Jay, 43, going on tour with Justin Timberlake over the summer, she assumed that he would at least take the initiative to accompany her and their 19-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy, on tour in Australia and New Zealand – instead of going clubbing all the time.

"Not only did he plan the tour without consulting her at all, but he didn’t even try to coordinate dates with her tour. She told him he was selfish."

"Beyoncé has been feeling like a single mother lately — and has been letting her husband know he’s on shaky ground, and she’s using the time they spend apart as a trial separation."

Source: http://tyfresh..com

Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2013
Waiting ......we all know how, the love made in heavens usually ends up...I hope they will be patient and long suffering enough for each other...such is life, bey...we can't win it all... It's well. sad
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by ifychingy: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Dey should nt try it ooo.dey must luv up cos their gist almost broke my ears wen dey started.
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by GSKing: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2013
There is no love between those two... everyone knows they're still together for the media... it's been long nah... marriage is not a do or die affair.
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by swtme(f): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
GSKing: There is no love between those two... everyone knows they're still together for the media... it's been long nah... marriage is not a do or die affair.

Thank you o,I said it in one thread that there's no chemistry btw this 2 and some guys were all over me as if I wished them evil. It was so obvious 2 me that there was something going on in their relationship now its clear......
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by kreamidiva(f): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
hmmm.
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by fruityjojo(f): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
$wtme:

Thank you o,I said it in one thread that there's no chemistry btw this 2 and some guys were all over me as if I wished them evil. It was so obvious 2 me that there was something going on in their relationship now its clear......
Ehn Ehn So u knew all this tins & also knew wat was happening in their private life cos u be Winch! Or maaybe ur their househelp!

1 Like

Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Si dem. Illuminati
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lyin bloggerrs....I so much love dis couple smiley
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hope the jigger was smart enough to sign prenum.
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by swtme(f): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
fruityjojo:
Ehn Ehn So u knew all this tins & also knew wat was happening in their private life cos u be Winch! Or maaybe ur their househelp!

Ki lo n worry eleyi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by IAMBREEZY: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sure
Booty butt chic: Lyin bloggerrs....I so much love dis couple smiley
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
soooooo not true angry
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
RUBBISH with a capital "R" undecided

#FridayNight.

DJ, abeg, play me Ukwu by Timaya.
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by CyrusLevi(m): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2013
Truth be told,both are powerful figures.The union of Jay an B is influencial in america,power couples don't break up easily.it would be a disaster for both of them to try.
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by fruityjojo(f): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
$wtme:

Whateva u wrote up there isn't correct!
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Really? If its true,too bad

okada,oya drive me to romance section.......
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by JadeWilliam(f): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2013
fruityjojo:
U don't hav 2sound cynical
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by JadeWilliam(f): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2013
$wtme:

@$wtme I just caught u.So u left our thread 2com here &hasn't shown urself for wks.Kai! U no do us well o.Somtyms,wen I don't com on line 4a while,our ppl there catch up wit me on twitter&it really feels good cos we're lik a family there.Do u knw we'v bn worried sick abt u?&we no com knw ur tweeter handle or. Facebk.U sef
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by JadeWilliam(f): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Ppl ar just exargeratin.U can neva knw wot goin on wit B cos sh's d most secretive American celebrity I'v eva seen.I think Beyonce might not b happy dat Jayz put his tour d same tym sh's tourin Australia&New Zealand&he's tourin without her there.U knw sh goes evrywhere wit him most tyms so sh might b wonderin wot he's doin in her absence cos sh likes 2police d guy so much.If it's hamperin her r/shp,sh shld cancel her tour&follow her man.
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by prospero5(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
my mummy forbade me discussing other people's family affair.
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by Lolitua(f): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
IT NT TRUE COZ if itz true...den kim k shud 4get kanye ooo.
kanye's eye has been on Bey lyk way bk till date..
.y did kim k change her hair style,dressing n accepts wateva Bey says?.4 KANYE 2 C BEY IN HER
.or beta stll dbanj shud start toastin her nao(naija boyz)...n he shud b ready 4 b*n*r****y.
.lyk swiriously dey shud settu d P...n njoy deir marriage..
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by Lolitua(f): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
prospero5: my mummy forbade me discussing other people's family affair.
.:/ abi she asked u 2 change ya weed 4rm lowa grade 2 higha grade?
.cheesy
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by Joliecoco: 2:33am On Nov 20, 2013
Prob fake like usual, they are a lovely couple. she have been with him since she was 18 and he is older than her 12 years.
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by swtme(f): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
Jade William:

@$wtme I just caught u.So u left our thread 2com here &hasn't shown urself for wks.Kai! U no do us well o.Somtyms,wen I don't com on line 4a while,our ppl there catch up wit me on twitter&it really feels good cos we're lik a family there.Do u knw we'v bn worried sick abt u?&we no com knw ur tweeter handle or. Facebk.U sef

Swtheart I'm so sorry,my kids were ill but they're fine now.its been sooooo long I visited and I didn't know ow 2 come back,I no know if Una go accept me back ni.I missed u guys so much.
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce On The Verge Of Breaking Up by JadeWilliam(f): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
$wtme:

Swtheart I'm so sorry,my kids were ill but they're fine now.its been sooooo long I visited and I didn't know ow 2 come back,I no know if Una go accept me back ni.I missed u guys so much.
Seriously?Accept ni.Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Woman Jumped From A Building And Her Butt Implant Exploded,saving Her Life(photo / Doctors Who Died While Fighting Corona Virus (photos) / I'm Still A Virgin - Chidinma Cries Out + The S*x Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.