Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria (6024 Views)

Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price / For Your Fitted Kitchens,extractors And Furnitures At An Affordable Rate. / Pls Help, Is Lusada A Good Place To Buy Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria by luckyme9(f): 5:16am On Jul 17, 2008
I need to know a very reliable place to buy appliances, like AC, Fans, Generator, etc and furnitures, like bed, dining and living room sets at affordable prices other than Shop-Rite.
Re: Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2008
Hi Lucky me,

Go to FEZEL Furniture on Kingsway Road in IKoyi and then concerning your P.O.P you discussed in your previous thread, you will need to buy plaster boards as well, please call 08033107875 or 018787346 or if u can drop ur contact, we call u to discuss
Re: Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria by luckyme9(f): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2008
Thanks aysometin,  I have your phone #'s  and I will keep in touch.  You can e-mail me a full price list and design breakdown of the P.O.P.   my address is  luckyme9@comcast.net. By the way what kind of furniture do they sell at the FEZEL furniture, can you get me their phone numbers, and more detail address
Re: Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria by obua: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2008
Cash & Carry ( VI, Barbeach) is good for household appliances
Re: Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria by stechi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2008
@luckyme
Getting appliances at an affordable rates here in lagos is no big deal,just take a drive to Alaba International Market on a weekend (if u are the busy type during weekdays),one of Africa's largest market where u can find anything u want to buy with money.
Moreso,u can get highly skilled professionals in the furniture industry that can construct any design of your choice,one of such can be reached on 08028438828 by name Mike.His works are superb,u can make your choice from a foreign furniture magazine he'ld make available to u,i am enjoying his piece of work and my friends have added to his clientele.
take care,
Chidi,
Re: Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria by luckyme9(f): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2008
Thanks everyone, Chidi,
I will call Mike ASAP. Thats exactly what I'm looking for. as for alaba, it's very hard to find the original stuff there, for my electrical parts, I went to someone I knew way back then, he still gave all fake wires. Makes me scare. May be I will give it a second chance because they sure have affordable stuff. Thanks
Re: Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria by james86: 2:01am On May 27, 2010
You need to go to loges in order to buy good furniture.I went there and i get much good nice furniture for my home and office.Prices are also normal but it only cost you carrying if you live other than loges.
Re: Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria by shupal: 6:38am On Mar 04, 2011
we wholesell electric stand fan/ floor fan/ table fan. wall fan/ dest fan in china.

welcome to contact us for inquiry.

Regards,
Terry

Re: Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria by joynoy: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
We are a manufacturing and interior design company base in Lagos 'simply interiors' we specialize in all types of furniture e.g ,sofas, wooden flooring , accessories, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes , kids bedroom furniture, beds , dining sets, all at a reasonable and competitive price

Pls contact me on 08032017258 bb pin 28ee9e75
My email address is joynoy73@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Ambassage Properties Advantages-Allocatn of plots to Harmony Gardens Subscribers / Top 10 Places To Buy Land In Ogun State / Affordable Properties For Sell In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.