Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (3095 Views)

Mr Seun Osewa,please weed Off The Rascals This 2013 / Seun Osewa, Please Why Did Pyguru Ban Me? / Seun Osewa Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by thechosenone: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tiyazman: Those Niccurs are cowards!!! Never knew they are super moderators and sheet!!! Mtcheeeew

#TeamGOM
Hahahaha... This is funny as hell loool... I was wise enuf to visit there during their friday prayers... How many years ban u chop??
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Tiyazman(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
the chosen one:
Hahahaha... This is funny as hell loool... I was wise enuf to visit there during their friday prayers... How many years ban u chop??
Na just till Nov 16 kiss

When I get released, ama go spam the phucking section!!! angry

#TeamGOM

2 Likes

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by druid06(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pagan9ja should be made a mod for those for adeptly follow the African tradition and spirituality.

Ogebi Seun is being a tribal and to think he's from 'OGUN STATE'.

Seun, you nor wan respectful your ancestral spirituality? Na him dey make your Nl dey boom if you nor know.

1 Like

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tiyazman: Na just till Nov 16 kiss

#TeamGOM

gom them ban u true true
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
druid06: Pagan9ja should be made a mod for those for adeptly follow the African tradition and spirituality.

Ogebi Seun is being a tribal and to think he's from 'OGUN STATE'.

Seun, you nor wan respectful your ancestral spirituality? Na him dey make your Nl dey boom if you nor know.

Thnx for your support. we need a separate section.

Seun should consider this. it is his ancestors that we are talking about too.

Seun would not exist today, if one of his Pagan ancestors didnt decide to have some fun.
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
deejay_harry1:

gom them ban u true true

Yes I bare witness. I saw his thread got deleted.
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by isalegan2: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tiyazman: Na just till Nov 16 kiss

Thanks for the heads up! wink

deejay_harry1:

gom them ban u true true

He deserved it. grin This is the content of his opening post in the thread that got deleted:

I'm New Here Brothers And Sisters by god_of_music:

Make una come greet person na! Abi una dey kolo

C'mon! Welcome this brother! cool

#TeamGOM

P.S. You can go into his profile and view his posts; it's there.
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Yes I bare witness. I saw his thread got deleted.

i swear never to have a business with tht section..
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
isale_gan2:

He deserved it. grin This is the content of his opening post in the thread that got deleted:

HE said PRaise be to Allah.

I saw it.

whats wrong with that
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
isale_gan2:

are you a mod
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Danhumprey: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dannylux: That section na no go area grin
Na true you talk. Me sef can't imagine myself straying to that section. For wetin nau? grin
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Danhumprey: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
the chosen one: You guys should pray for me.. I'm going in cool. I heard guys get banned there without even commenting undecided
Bros,be careful. Why you wan kill me with laugh? grin
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by isalegan2: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

HE said PRaise be to Allah.

I saw it.

whats wrong with that

I didn't see that. I saw the post in his profile, is all. I'm not sure that is relevant anyway. undecided He starts off asking if they're all "kolo."

A responsible mod decided to remove the thread cos he saw what was coming. His ban is only for a day, no? That's not like you, Pagan, that got 3 years or something.

deejay_harry1:

are you a mod

No. It's just my opinion as a reasonable person.
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Danhumprey: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
god_of_music: I don open thread for there grin

Lemme see how they ban people cheesy

www.nairaland.com/1518788/im-new-here-brothers-sisters

#TeamGOM
Shey the mujahideen don hide the thread na. grin
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Danhumprey: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
isale_gan2:

I didn't see that. I saw the post in his profile, is all. I'm not sure that is relevant anyway. undecided He starts off asking if they're all "kolo."

A responsible mod decided to remove the thread cos he saw what was coming. His ban is only for a day, no? That's not like you, Pagan, that got 3 years or something.

No. It's just my opinion as a reasonable person.
Are u male or female? No offence. I'm just curious.
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tpia5: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I wan interact with my Nigerian bros and sis there.

you must be joking.

to you, interaction is the same thing as being insulting?

and why cant you "interact" with them in other sections, if thats truly your aim?
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by isalegan2: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
Danhumprey: Are u male or female? No offence. I'm just curious.

That's not a question I expected at all. lol.

I am not reluctant to tell you. But, first tell me how gender is relevant in this instance. undecided

P.S. Oh, maybe you're holding back on "exchanging words" with me? lol.
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by thechosenone: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
tpia@:

and even with that, una be like goat sha, no offence.

always going back for more no matter how many bans you receive.

Person tell you dem ban me Or its not me you're referring to?
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by isalegan2: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Whose post got deleted?

P.S. Never mind. lipsrsealed
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Tiyazman(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Some times i just feel like being a mod!!!

#TeamGOM
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tpia5: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
the chosen one:

Person tell you dem ban me Or its not me you're referring to?

una is plural, or are you identical quadruplets?

i was referring to your post, go and read it again.
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by thechosenone: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
tpia@:

una is plural, or are you identical quadruplets?

i was referring to your post, go and read it again.

Aite.. Just needed clarification cuz 'una' means 'you' and 'others' and I know I don't fall in that category
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by thechosenone: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1518145/juju-islam

This very interesting topic has been on their front page since morning yet not 1 comment because of fear of ban. The mods there really need to calm down.
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tpia5: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
the chosen one:

Aite.. Just needed clarification cuz 'una' means 'you' and 'others' and I know I don't fall in that category

well, if the shoe doesnt fit, dont wear it?
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sissie(f): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tiyazman you went to the section to look for trouble.
You expected a pat on your back? You can't spam the section, I trust my able mod to do a fine job of hiding your post and banning you.

1 Like

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sissie(f): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
god_of_music: I can't visit that section. LIE LiE!!!

#TeamGOM

You can't visit the section and the next thing you did was to go open a thread?

Your not a man of your words.
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sissie(f): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
How can someone say he/she got banned just for viewing a thread without any reason, and some NLders believe that's true.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tpia5: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
nlers believe anything, na today?
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Tiyazman(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
I'm a troll kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Danhumprey: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
isale_gan2:

That's not a question I expected at all. lol.

I am not reluctant to tell you. But, first tell me how gender is relevant in this instance. undecided

P.S. Oh, maybe you're holding back on "exchanging words" with me? lol.
No! It's none of that. Just curious,so I can know to relate with you well. That's all. smiley
Re: Seun Seun Seun Seun Osewa Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by s3nn2x(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
the chosen one: www.nairaland.com/1518145/juju-islam

This very interesting topic has been on their front page since morning yet not 1 comment because of fear of ban. The mods there really need to calm down.
I have commented on the thread, let me see what happens next.

@op I really don't get what you guys are talking about, but I have created a thread in Islam section, and Mactunji even commented on it. I just wanted to know why a ram should cost between 150 and 200k which is more than the amount of a cow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Action; Stop The Execution In Indonesia / Seun Osewa Stop Exploiting The "Yoruba Vs Igbo" Tribal Fights / Dunlop, Michellin, Bridgestone, Continental Tyres/tires In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.