Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Little Johnny... Mortgage - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Little Johnny... Mortgage (630 Views)

Johnny and His Wife / (sexy Jokes) Little Johnny Joke / Little Johnny Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Johnny... Mortgage by sweetiePe(f): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Little Johnny asks his father for a $200 bicycle for his birthday.

Johnny's father says, "We have an $80,000 mortgage on the house, and I just got laid off! There won't be a $200 bike this year."

Two days later, Little Johnny walks out of the house with all his belongings in a suitcase. His father asks him why he's leaving.

Johnny says, "Early this morning, I was walking past your room, and I heard you tell Mommy that you were pulling out, and Mommy said that you should wait because she was coming too, and I'll be damned if I'll get stuck with an $80,000 mortgage!"

http://www.rosyside.com/pt/LITTLE-JOHNNY-MORTGAGE.11-15-2013/blog.htm

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day / Joke Of The Second / Who Would Lyk To Win D Balloon D'or????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.