Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless (1380 Views)

How Bribe For INEC By Diezani Through Fidelity Bank Was Shared - SR (pic) / Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless by AtlanticBreeze: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
Fidelity Bank at Awka closed today at 2.00 pm
after Obi and company exhausted its treasury. A
lot of impunity has been committed in Anambra
State using that bank. Now they are sharing the
money in Nnewi area buying voter's card at as
much as 40,000 naira per card. My people do
not bother. They can buy as many cards as they
care. All you have to do is: go to your polling
unit on time, monitor the accreditation, post
the number of accredited voters here and
ensure that the votes cast are not more than the
number of accredited voters. Onwa ga-eti ozo!
https://facebook.com/GovernorChrisNgige/posts/648190385231297

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless by AtlanticBreeze: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
The C.O.C.K is DEAD. Nov 16
Re: Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless by stevnwigw1: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
propaganda rochas old trick it doesnt work any more
Re: Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless by Cuche: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1516783/anambra-date-chief-victor-umeh#19527384
I am not surprised
All Anambra money that should have been put to better use...
Re: Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
AtlanticBreeze:
Fidelity Bank at Awka closed today at 2.00 pm
after Obi and company exhausted its treasury. A
lot of impunity has been committed in Anambra
State using that bank. Now they are sharing the
money in Nnewi area buying voter's card at as
much as 40,000 naira per card. My people do
not bother. They can buy as many cards as they
care. All you have to do is: go to your polling
unit on time, monitor the accreditation, post
the number of accredited voters here and
ensure that the votes cast are not more than the
number of accredited voters. Onwa ga-eti ozo!
https://facebook.com/GovernorChrisNgige/posts/648190385231297
we dodged the bullets

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless by julaion: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
we dodged the bullets
same way ur father should have dodged you grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless by Chinjo2: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
I can see you don't understand the workings of a bank. You think a bank is like a provision shop?
What has peter Obi got to do with the day to day running of a bank? He is only the chairman. Well thank God he has a verifiable source of livelihood.
Tell us your principals source of livelihood apart from politics.
Re: Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless by Chinjo2: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
I went to FCMB Ugbowo in Benin City to pick up some cash few hours ago. They were paying 20k each to customers. At about 1:45 PM while we were still on the queue, the teller told us the money they had was exhausted. I had to leave to UBA to pick up 10k.
Is it peter Obi that also owns FCMB and UBA?
Re: Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless by Isobug: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
stevnwigw1:
propaganda rochas old trick it doesnt work any more
This Comment answered all questions.
The Op tirelessly trying hard to tarnish Obi's image. You have won the election and won in court, why are you afraid? Why are perturbed?
Re: Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2023
Isobug:

This Comment answered all questions.
The Op tirelessly trying hard to tarnish Obi's image. You have won the election and won in court, why are you afraid? Why are perturbed?
stale

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless by alizma: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2023
Is not only Fidelity, I think the banks are indirectly introducing the cashless policy without making noice about it. It's affecting some transactions but I think I like this pattern than that of the former CBN governor.
Re: Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless by yommen: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2023
julaion:
same way ur father should have dodged you grin grin grin

The pain is too much for you to bear you had to insult his father. It only shows a failed parentage from your angle.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Fidelity Bank In Awka Is Currently Cashless by julaion: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2023
yommen:

The pain is too much for you to bear you had to insult his father. It only shows a failed parentage from your angle.
which pain grin me wey uk dey enjoy life,na u pain of ur agbado master go send to ur early grave

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Stabbed On TV??? / This Is How Powerful Ethnicity Is. / Nigerian Army Court-martials 18 Soldiers Over Alleged Plot To Kill General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.